dorothy pedigo
linda

Glasgow, KY

#1 Jan 28, 2013
Arbys had to let her go for eating up all the profits,gets food stamps and go 2 ever church in glasgow 4 food!!!!really dorothy?????????
Back Up

Glasgow, KY

#2 Jan 29, 2013
it is funny how someone can talk bout someone for your info Ms Linda Ms Dorothy is still at arbys and always will be until the good lord takes her or she leaves on her on and if she gets fs your just jealous cause your not gettin any and if she goes to churches your jealous of that too so leave my friend out of your mouth and off of the compture
Brenda

Glasgow, KY

#3 Jan 29, 2013
Dorothy Pedigo works as hard as anyone in Glasgow for the little money that she makes & can do more with 100.00 than most of you with 300.00! That 300.00 that some of you low lifes get by faking disability or riping off the Gov. in some form! Besides she's too busy trying to keep food on the table with her hard earned money than to spend her time on a computer & talk about people like some of you scum on here do! She hasn't even had a computer for 2 years now like some of you that probably ripped the Gov. of in some form to get yours like some of the other unnessary things that you have! You scumbags need to get a life & learn to do something more constructive with your lifes that to talk about some hard working person unlike youself! WARNING: To the ones that putting this trash on here about her had better stop it right! She thinks that she knows who it is & is already seeking a lawyer in BG for advise! She's has access to one who is going to fund her in this quest!
Kandy

Glasgow, KY

#4 Jan 29, 2013
Ya know it is kinda funny how people wanna talk about everyone is on here.. what you mad cuz more people like her and she gets more than you do?? I really think that is the problem here. I like Dorothy and loved working with her, she is a kind hearted woman and she does anything for anyone.. so I think it is best that we leave Dorothy out of your mouth :)
Brenda

Glasgow, KY

#5 Jan 29, 2013
If any of you have a problem with Dorothy Pedigo confront her with it face to face! Step out of the darkness of the cesspool that you live in you COWARD! Now would be a great time to do that if you want your ass whipped!
Chappy

Glasgow, KY

#6 Jan 30, 2013
LMAO, wow Linda, really? Talking crap about Dorothy? Well I bet you're going to get about 100 good remarks compared to your one negative comment. Cause Dorothy rocks!!!
Backup

Glasgow, KY

#7 Jan 30, 2013
Of course Dorothy rocks there chappy she works very hard for her money people are just jealous
Brenda

Glasgow, KY

#8 Jan 30, 2013
dorothy is fat and ugly but so am i,so dont be hating on us cause we were born this way !
Dorothy

Glasgow, KY

#9 Jan 30, 2013
Speak for yourself Brenda ,i pretty .
Big Slong Bill

United States

#11 Jan 30, 2013
I heard she's hot. Boy would I like to get some of that.
Johnny 4 nuts

United States

#12 Jan 30, 2013
I agree with Bill.
The Green Gooch

United States

#13 Jan 30, 2013
I love Arby's.
President Obama

United States

#14 Jan 30, 2013
I think Dorothy is a fine lady.
my goodness

Horse Cave, KY

#15 Feb 2, 2013
SHE WILL TELL A LIE IN A HEART BEAT THEN BACK IT UP BY SOMEONE ELSE. SHE IS ON FOOD STAMPS AND WILL HUMP A MAN IN A HEART BEAT SO WATCH OUT ALL YOU GUYS SHE IS ON THE LOOSE AGAIN. OH MY GOODNESS AND THE FOOD AT ARBYS IS GOING OUT THE BACK DOOR LOCK IT SOON OR THEY WILL BE LOCKING THE DOORS ON THE PLACE!!!!!!
Stupid Fools

Glasgow, KY

#16 Feb 3, 2013
I know Dorothy personally. Whether she is or isn't on food stamps what the fuc* does it matter to you!? You are just jealous because she fuc*ing works her ass off. And provides for herself. More than what others can say about themselves. She is a hard worker and a good person. She is a beautiful lady. You guys have no idea what you are fuc*ing talking about. Low life bunch of people have to get on here and talk sh*t about people because you think it makes you cool or something? Bunch of no good idiots, can't do anything but sit behind a computer and gossip, at least Dorothy would surely to hell say it to all you all faces. She ain't scared of anyone, she's got a back bone if I have ever seen one. She sure has always done a lot for me, even when she didn't know me that well. She is someone I have always been able to know If I ever needed anything she is a phone call away. So talk all the shi* you want if it makes you feel better, but we know the truth, bunch of lard asses sitting behind a computer like a bunch of pu**y's because you are to scared to say it to someone's face. Get a life. Go get a job like DOROTHY has, quit drawing in welfare because all your good is popping kid's out your vaginas. Fuc*ing losers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min Florida trucker R... 163,387
Mcpeak vision 4 hr Freddie 7
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '15) 5 hr winner 1,269
Another Word Game. (Nov '08) 5 hr winner 3,059
Word Association (Jun '08) 5 hr winner 5,915
Mike Morton 7 hr Opp 3
My son wants to be a girl (Jan '16) 7 hr Baby 60

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages