hair girl

Glasgow, KY

#1 Apr 8, 2012
when is she going to learn how to treat men.she is about to lose a good one.
Sooo

Glasgow, KY

#2 Apr 8, 2012
Info please!!!!!
please

Cave City, KY

#3 Apr 10, 2012
Some women do not know a good thing when they have it. Some woman will be lucky to have Timmy he is a good man. I wish him the best.
hair girl

Glasgow, KY

#4 Apr 11, 2012
Shes lost to good men.I dont think she will ever learn.She almost cleaned poor chris out.Feel sorry for those kids.Some of her friends are truely BLIND,or are we.
please

Cave City, KY

#5 Apr 11, 2012
Well all I can say is she will get one someday that treats her like she treats the ones she has had. What goes around come around. It always come back to ya and bites u in the butt.
Sooo

Glasgow, KY

#6 Apr 11, 2012
Did she leave Timmy or what?
School girl

Glasgow, KY

#7 Apr 13, 2012
He should have put her to the curb a long time ago the way she talked to him.Ive heard at ball games before,dont no how he stood it.He must have really loved her.
Joke

Glasgow, KY

#8 Apr 15, 2012
You numbnuts need to get ya story straight!!! Get both sides before you start judging!!!!
School girl

Glasgow, KY

#9 Apr 17, 2012
I think maybe your the one that dont no both sides numbnuts
Joke

Glasgow, KY

#10 Apr 18, 2012
School girl thats where your wrong unfortunately I know both sides... and Kim didn't ask for any of this!! He was NOT the one who asked for it.. HE WAS!!

So you all need to know what your talking about before you go letting ya fingers run about!!
So to set it straight

Glasgow, KY

#11 Apr 19, 2012
Well people I know both Kim Matthews presently married to TIMMY as well as Lisa Matthews (ex) and say whatever but the facts are this...at least Kim is who she is all the time, she's not whining like a little baby in how she talks, hasn't tried altering her real age or appearance by bleaching her dark grayish brown hair to an almost white looking yellow, seeing her current boyfriend before his actual divorce was final, been shacked up with her boyfriend before he knew what hit him, pretends she is little miss nice, loves ya, your friend for life to your face but talks about you like a dog every opportunity she gets. No I would rather be with someone that is real than a big fat hypocrit anytime!!!
ghost hunter

Glasgow, KY

#12 Apr 20, 2012
your right kim is who she is all the time .She is a real bbbb she doesnt no how to do anything but hurt feelings and break hearts .When its going her way its fine when shes not in control its hell to pay.....ive new her for years shes really good at playing the part..Sounds like she has really got you fooled also .Maybe some day you will wake up .Maybe not .She has lost to of the best men there is . Nose Candy and Pills have ruin alot of lives ,Remenber its never to late for help...AH and you just through you new Her.......SHE is just lucky to still have those kids.....
Joke

Glasgow, KY

#13 May 12, 2012
Ghost Hunter first of all, sounds like your the one doing nose candy and pills since you can't spell the word KNOW and KNEW!!! She doesn't have me fooled I've known Kim a very long time obviously a lot longer than you or you would the real Kim who is a great mom, and a hard working person whose trying to keep her busy afloat despite idiots who start rumors. She didn't ask for any of this.... she is playing the hand she was dealt and doing a good job at it so get a life!
Ghost hunter

Glasgow, KY

#14 May 15, 2012
think shes good you fooled also ..You should get timmy and Chris together and they could school you...lol...lol.YOUdont no sh....
hair girl

Glasgow, KY

#15 May 16, 2012
If yall really new timmy you would no that there really had to be a reason for what all happened.He wouldnt just do things for the heck of it .I no she was given a choice and didnt take it .She wasnt changing for anybody.....
ok

Glasgow, KY

#16 May 28, 2012
Huibbbbb

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ReallyAkebonoOkThen 20 min Jason 10
Women beater 24 min Reynolds 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 49 min Wisdom of Ages 172,985
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '15) 3 hr another 1,514
Word Association (Jun '08) 3 hr another 6,059
6 letter word game..change one letter! (Apr '09) 3 hr another 1,102
joey slayton (Sep '14) 14 hr Nope 7

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages