looking for kim shepard

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
looking

Glasgow, KY

#1 Sep 23, 2010
SHE IS HIDING OUT. ANYONE KNOW WHERE SHE IS? Any help would be appreciated .
sugar pie

Munfordville, KY

#2 Sep 23, 2010
If she was up your ass you would know it!
looking

Glasgow, KY

#3 Sep 23, 2010
sugar pie wrote:
If she was up your ass you would know it!
Well she is not up my ass or I wouldn't be looking for her STUPID
here

Glasgow, KY

#4 Sep 23, 2010
apt on w.front st across from old sanders radiator shop last i saw her
looking

Glasgow, KY

#5 Sep 23, 2010
no she isnt there she is on the run
sugar pie

Munfordville, KY

#6 Sep 23, 2010
looking wrote:
no she isnt there she is on the run
why are you looking for her so hard?and why do even care where she is?you must be one of the thousands of rats that in lives in glasgow.
looking

Glasgow, KY

#7 Sep 23, 2010
sugar pie wrote:
<quoted text> why are you looking for her so hard?and why do even care where she is?you must be one of the thousands of rats that in lives in glasgow.
Why i'm looking for her does not concern you. A rat? Far from it. As a matter of fact. I am one of the few that is trying to help her. Trust me, right now she needs all the help she can get.
sugar pie

Munfordville, KY

#8 Sep 23, 2010
looking wrote:
<quoted text> Why i'm looking for her does not concern you. A rat? Far from it. As a matter of fact. I am one of the few that is trying to help her. Trust me, right nowneeds all t he help she can get.
if your so concerned in helping her,why are you on this websit where everyone can read it?
looking

Glasgow, KY

#9 Sep 23, 2010
sugar pie wrote:
<quoted text> if your so concerned in helping her,why are you on this websit where everyone can read it?
You know nothing about it. Kim does however. That's why I got on here. To find out if anyone knows where she is. I have said nothing about what it's about. I'm hoping that someone can tell me or let her know because she will know who I am. Now my question to you is why do you care and why are you so concerned?
sugar pie

Munfordville, KY

#10 Sep 23, 2010
looking wrote:
<quoted text> You know nothing about it. Kim does however. That's why I got on here. To find out if anyone knows where she is. I have said nothing about what it's about. I'm hoping that someone can tell me or let her know because she will know who I am. Now my question to you is why do you care and why a re you so concerned?
now you have me concerned.i like kim to,so if she needs help i want to also help her.please let me know what i need to do.
looking

Glasgow, KY

#11 Sep 23, 2010
give me your email and ill let you know
sugar pie

Munfordville, KY

#12 Sep 23, 2010
looking wrote:
give me your email and ill let you know
you have already put her name out there,why can't you let me know why your so worried about her.how do you know her?
looking

Glasgow, KY

#13 Sep 24, 2010
sugar pie wrote:
<quoted text> you have already put her name out there,why can't you let me know why your so worried about her.how do you know her?
Look I am not going to put her business on topix. All I can say is that she needs to come see me. I have taken care of her problem. She has to contact me today. If you talk to her please tell her. I have proof on my computer that she will be fine. Thank You.
sugar pie

Munfordville, KY

#14 Sep 24, 2010
looking wrote:
<quoted text> Look I am not going to put her business on topix. All I can say is that she needs to come see me. I have taken care of her problem. She has to contact me today. If you talk to her please tell her. I have proof on my computer that she will be fine. Thank You.
i can not contact her.she contacts me.give some kinda hint who you are.i am only here to help her too!
looking

Glasgow, KY

#15 Sep 24, 2010
sugar pie wrote:
<quoted text> i can not contact her.she contacts me.give some kinda hint who you are.i am only here to help her too!
Let her know that she needs to come see me. As of now everything is taken care of.I have talked to who I had to talk to and she knows who that is. Their is one that is against her but he said that was no big deal that it would be dropped. I have never lied to Kim and she needs to be with that baby and she will be if she listens to me. Just tell her to come see Betty. She will know then.
looking

Glasgow, KY

#16 Sep 24, 2010
sugar pie wrote:
<quoted text> i can not contact her.she contacts me.give some kinda hint who you are.i am only here to help her too!
Thank you for your help. I know she is relieved. She deserves to be happy. again thank you
sugar pie

Munfordville, KY

#17 Sep 24, 2010
looking wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you for your help. I know she is relieved. She deserves to be happy. again thank you
you are welcome.she was scared and she still is. she is afraid that all this is to good to be true.she said thatyouhave always been a good friend to her and she trust you.i know none of us are perfect but kim tries to do things right.that baby is her would and i'm sure you already know that.
looking

Glasgow, KY

#18 Sep 24, 2010
sugar pie wrote:
<quoted text> you are welcome.she was scared and she still is. she is afraid that all this is to good to be true.she said thatyouhave always been a good friend to her and she trust you.i know none of us are perfect but kim tries to do things right.that baby is her would and i'm sure you already know that.
Kim is my friend and I could not imagine being away from mine or my grand kids. Tell her dreams do come true and miracles do happen. Sometimes it's just good to have good friends.
sugar pie

Munfordville, KY

#19 Sep 24, 2010
looking wrote:
<quoted text> Kim is my friend and I could not imagine being away from mine or my grand kids. Tell her dreams do come true and miracles do happen. Sometimes it's just good to have good friends.
i know kim has not had very many breaks in life so i guess thats why she is scared.also she was told that there is misdeaner warrent for her in another county.i think allen co.could you find out?if so that will hold her in jail.please find out.thanks
looking

Glasgow, KY

#20 Sep 24, 2010
sugar pie wrote:
<quoted text> i know kim has not had very many breaks in life so i guess thats why she is scared.also she was told that there is misdeaner warrent for her in another county.i think allen co.could you find out?if so that will hold her in jail.please find out.thanks
She does have one in Allen co. but he said he would over look that and let her out like he said. She can deal with that later. He will not hold her for that one in Allen co. His word. Tell her I will help her take care of Allen but it will be Friday when I get paid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jailer 22 min My Say 9
Word Association (Jun '08) 23 min Archer One 6,147
# 2 Last word sentence game (Jan '09) 1 hr another 1,820
word association(2 words before & after) (Jan '09) 1 hr another 1,911
new word association game (Sep '09) 1 hr another 44
4 word game (Oct '08) 1 hr another 2,223
word game (Feb '10) 1 hr another 44

Glasgow Jobs

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages