First Prev
of 4
Next Last
justin2012

Glasgow, KY

#2 Dec 10, 2012
Why do police dogs lick there asses??? To get the tast of n**ger out of their mouth.
dixigirl

Glasgow, KY

#5 Dec 11, 2012
Top 10 reasons why there are no black NASCAR drivers…
10) YOU HAVE TO SIT UPRIGHT WHILE DRIVING.
09) THE PISTOL WON’T STAY UNDER FRONT SEAT.
08) ENGINES DROWN OUT THE RAP MUSIC.
07) THE PIT CREW CAN’T WORK ON THE CAR WHILE HOLDING UP PANTS AT THE SAME TIME.
06) THEY KEEP TRYING TO CARJACK DALE, JR.
05) POLICE CARS ON TRACK INTERFERE WITH RACE.
04) NO PASSENGER SEAT FOR THE HO.
03) THERE ARE NO SPONSORS FOR CADILLAC.
02) CAN’T WEAR HELMET SIDEWAYS.
AND THE NUMBER 1 REASON WHY BLACKS CAN’T BE IN NASCAR: 01) WHEN THEY CRASH THEIR CAR THEY BAIL OUT AND RUN.
mine

Glasgow, KY

#9 Dec 11, 2012
Q: Why are there so many black jokes out there?

A: Because there are so many backwards, hilljack, uneducated, jackass bigots out there like the one that started this thread.
Glasgow, KY

#10 Dec 11, 2012
mine wrote:

A: Because there are so many backwards, hilljack, uneducated, jackass bigots out there like the one that started this thread.
Woot! Racism is so 1800's!
Ronald McDonald

Glasgow, KY

#14 Dec 11, 2012
mine wrote:
You've obviously never been around coons in their own environment. Just go to any major city and see how they live and act amongst their own kind, then we'll see just who you think are "uneducated hilljacks".

See which race has done nothing in the last 200 years, except make babies and fill prisons and destroy once-nice places.

Better yet, go to Africa- the parts where the white man has not taken over- and see how they live the exact same way they did 2000 years ago, in mud huts, making babies that they can't feed, with 20 different women- just like they do in the projects here.
mine

United States

#15 Dec 11, 2012
Ronald McDonald wrote:
<quoted text>You've obviously never been around coons in their own environment. Just go to any major city and see how they live and act amongst their own kind, then we'll see just who you think are "uneducated hilljacks".

See which race has done nothing in the last 200 years, except make babies and fill prisons and destroy once-nice places.

Better yet, go to Africa- the parts where the white man has not taken over- and see how they live the exact same way they did 2000 years ago, in mud huts, making babies that they can't feed, with 20 different women- just like they do in the projects here.
Thank you. You prove my point exactly by spewing this crap.
go figure

Edmonton, KY

#16 Dec 11, 2012
I find these jokes distasteful. That being said I am curious as to why someone telling a "Black" joke is called a hillbilly or a racist, etc. and everyday there are Black people on television degrading White people and making jokes at their expense. Only the Black comediennes are allowed to make fun of Blacks, Whites, Asians, etc. Let a White comedienne get up there and tell a joke about a Black person or a person of Asian persuasion and all of a sudden they are racist and hillbilly's and hilljacks. The ole double standard is alive and well.
well

Glasgow, KY

#17 Dec 11, 2012
Ronald McDonald wrote:
<quoted text>
Kentuckians?
Ronald McDonald

Glasgow, KY

#18 Dec 11, 2012
mine wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. You prove my point exactly by spewing this crap.
LOL- You wish! All anyone has to do, is go to the "hood" in Glasgow (Like the area behind the E. Main Houchens) and tell me who's right!

You can generalize and simply say that I "wrong"- but that doesn't make it so. Fact is, you can not refute what I say, because I am right, and you know it- you just don't want to admit it.

Just like you stupid liberals are always crying equality, but yet any time the politicians threaten to cut welfare programs, you and all the savages are always screaming "racism". Why is that?(As if you'd have the guts to admit it).

90% of all violent crimes in this countyry are committed by....______guess who? A people who only make up 12% of the total population!

But yes, yes, we know, these jackals are some kind of wonderful national treasure, who must be pandered to by you liberal ass-kissers!
you said it right

Edmonton, KY

#19 Dec 11, 2012
Remember when Jamie Foxx (a male Black entertainer) went on a full meltdown rant about Miley Cyris (an underaged White female entertainer)? He talked about how s*cking him off would help her mouth and singing voice and a whole lot of other disgusting things he said about Miley when she was just a young girl. It was no big deal to most Americans. After all he did say he was sorry AFTER he received all the publicity he could suck out of his rant. All was forgiven and forgotten. The same morons that claim that if you didn't vote for Obama because you are racist claim that Jamie Foxx had a right to state his opinion about that little White girl. They justified his racist, pedophilia-type rant as being entertainment and free speech.

Now...if Ben Affleck ranted and suggested that Micheal Jackson's daughter do those same things to his penis...would Ben Affleck still be in hiding? Would he ever work in Hollywood again?

Now who is more racist and who gets by with being racist? Uh huh!
Ronald McDonald

Glasgow, KY

#20 Dec 11, 2012
go figure wrote:
I find these jokes distasteful. That being said I am curious as to why someone telling a "Black" joke is called a hillbilly or a racist, etc. and everyday there are Black people on television degrading White people and making jokes at their expense. Only the Black comediennes are allowed to make fun of Blacks, Whites, Asians, etc. Let a White comedienne get up there and tell a joke about a Black person or a person of Asian persuasion and all of a sudden they are racist and hillbilly's and hilljacks. The ole double standard is alive and well.
And imagine if whites made "music" whose lyrics glorified rape; violence; drugs and sex, while gloating about how "great they are", while not even being able to sing; and having to use music sampled from real musicians.
well huh whut duh otay

Edmonton, KY

#21 Dec 11, 2012
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Kentuckians?
Kentuckians are a race? lol Your good ole Kantuck backwoods ed-u-muh-ka-shun is showing! lmao
well

Glasgow, KY

#22 Dec 11, 2012
Ronald McDonald wrote:
<quoted text>
And imagine if whites made "music" whose lyrics glorified rape; violence; drugs and sex, while gloating about how "great they are", while not even being able to sing; and having to use music sampled from real musicians.
99% of country songs are about a man/woman wanting to get home to their significant other to have sex. Country singers also tend to brag about their lifestyle almost to the point of self-parody. They gloat about their regular use of alchohol, their love of knives and guns, and how they'll "put a boot in your ass, it's the American way".
well

Glasgow, KY

#23 Dec 11, 2012
Ronald McDonald wrote:
<quoted text>
90% of all violent crimes in this countyry are committed by....______guess who?
Men?
bolbobaggins

El Centro, CA

#24 Dec 11, 2012
A little boy and his mother walk hand in hand.
The little boy asks his mother, "Why am I black and you are white"? The mother replies, "Barack don't even go there". From what I remember about that party you are lucky you don't bark.
haha

Glasgow, KY

#25 Dec 11, 2012
One day at school a teacher said, "Class I'm going to give you a question every Friday. If you answer it correctly, then you do not have to come to school on the following Monday."
The first Friday arrived and the teacher asked, "How many stars are in the sky?"
No one was able to answer.
The next Friday the teacher asked, "How many fish are in the sea?"
Again, no one was able to answer.
Then one student had an idea. He got two big bouncy balls and painted them black. On Friday, before she asked the question, he threw the balls in one of the aisles. The teacher asked, "Who's the guy with the big black balls?"
The kid yelled, "Bill Cosby! See ya next Tuesday!"
Glasgow, KY

#26 Dec 11, 2012
It's not right for either side to be racist. Yin & Yang should be harmonious. Otherwise why the sacrificed lives during the civil war?
a thought

Glasgow, KY

#27 Dec 11, 2012
everyone is a little racist wether they will admit or not. but we should stop turning that into hate and see what we can do together to make the world better. it starts with respect. but some people from all sides will never do that because they dont respect themselves. Racist jokes can be funny aslong as they dont go over the line offensive and hateful. On TV white folks used to be afraind to make any kind of black joke becuz of the backlash from the public, but I think the nation is coming around a little more and just learning to laugh. A good example would be Daniel Tosh who really makes fun of everyone. We can laugh at these sterotypes but we dont have to necessarly believe it.

Here's a thought.... If we were all blind would racism still exist? I'd say probably not necessarily racism but people would hate on each other if they talked with an accent thats different from their own. The human relys on their senses for almost everything including on what we dont like, we use our eyes primarily and ears second most. so we see someone different we tend to outcast them. If we were blind the next sense we would use would be the sound of voice.
zacchild

Glasgow, KY

#30 Dec 11, 2012
What word begins with “N”, ends with “R”, and you never want to call a black person?  Neighbor!!!
Das Rite

Glasgow, KY

#31 Dec 14, 2012
zacchild wrote:
What word begins with “N”, ends with “R”, and you never want to call a black person?  Neighbor!!!
What chu talkin'bout Willis !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New factory in Glasgow to start hiring in Decem... (Oct '11) 10 min might try 44
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 31 min ChromiuMan 158,113
He Won! He Won! Thank God! 1 hr For sure 244
Shelby Poynter 2 hr Sam jones 4
stop tweeting 3 hr Bob 64
Old Man at Walmart chasing young women 6 hr Look 55
DUI Mike 9 hr chief 32

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages