Comments
1 - 20 of 75 Comments Last updated Jun 17, 2014
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
owner

Cave City, KY

#1 Oct 11, 2008
What do you guys have to say about this.Its a sorry shame that this happens.I dont get it?Shouldnt the kids come first?Pretty sad when women put their Dic- first.They need their as- kicked .Dont U think.
sassy lassy

Cave City, KY

#2 Oct 11, 2008
Yes,They need their asx stomped.They and their boyfriends are both sorry.
timeless

Cave City, KY

#3 Oct 11, 2008
Just plain pitiful.The women are idiots and if my boyfriend did that I would kick his a.. myself.Not much of a man to let that happen.Dump the jerk.
Hether

Cave City, KY

#4 Oct 11, 2008
I do have a child but my boyfriend does not come first and never will.Anyone that lets that happen is stupid.I feel sorry for their children.They dont deserve them.
jann

Cave City, KY

#5 Oct 11, 2008
well i work with a girl that her boyfriend is her world first and her chld is second.She is being made a fool out of.she is not very smart,she does try to take care of her kid but she jumps when lover boy hollers.she says how high.Listen up girls.there are plent of good men out there.ditch the macho assholes and find a real man because a real man would not let this happen.The mother must be pretty sorry herself.i bet he doesnt have to beg much to get his way.
myself

Glasgow, KY

#7 Oct 13, 2008
a real women would not put her boyfriend first. the boy friend should said that u should put your child before a men
michele

Cave City, KY

#9 Oct 26, 2008
jann wrote:
well i work with a girl that her boyfriend is her world first and her chld is second.She is being made a fool out of.she is not very smart,she does try to take care of her kid but she jumps when lover boy hollers.she says how high.Listen up girls.there are plent of good men out there.ditch the macho assholes and find a real man because a real man would not let this happen.The mother must be pretty sorry herself.i bet he doesnt have to beg much to get his way.
yeah,there are a lot of stupid <ladies> out there doing the same.They dont realize they are only around till something BETTER comes along.How stupid can u be????Too many men out there.Dump the ahole.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#10 Oct 26, 2008
My child always comes first. My hubby sometimes get jealous. Thats the way it will always be.

“who reads the profiles?”

Since: Sep 08

Munfordville

#11 Oct 26, 2008
Women who make their husbands or boyfriends the center of their world are those that are lacking in self esteem, and I beleive the men are too, since they seem to condone the arrangement. Maybe it makes them feel more like men
i agree

Glasgow, KY

#12 Oct 26, 2008
i totally agree.if ya put ya sex buddy or whoever before ya kids whether, youre man or woman ya dont need ya kids period.i know a woman like this.she even told me if her & her husband split up shed have to leave her kids cause she couldnt(i think wouldnt) take care of them on her own.sorry bitch & i told her that she was .some women just done get it.i have a 6 year old & never has & never will any man or anything EVER come before my child.people like that make me sick & the good lord shouldnt allow them to even have kids.
Funny

Glasgow, KY

#13 Oct 26, 2008
My boyfriend is the father of my child. She comes before him no matter what. He can take care of himself, she can't. He knows that, and feels the same way about me. I don't care who you are my child will always come first in my life. I don't understand how people can put someone before their child, whether it be a man or a woman.

Location hidden

#14 Oct 26, 2008
Funny wrote:
My boyfriend is the father of my child. She comes before him no matter what. He can take care of himself, she can't. He knows that, and feels the same way about me. I don't care who you are my child will always come first in my life. I don't understand how people can put someone before their child, whether it be a man or a woman.
Amen!
Susan Ward

Glasgow, KY

#15 Oct 27, 2008
women like this need their children removed from their home and custody, this is child negelect and in some cases it's child abuse.
a mom

Glasgow, KY

#16 Oct 27, 2008
I really dont understand women or men like that...my kids are the most important things in my life there happyness comes before mine.
Hello

United States

#17 Oct 27, 2008
My husband's ex gave up both her kids for her new husband. He was accused of whipping one of them, so he couldnt be around them. During this time apart (she still had her kids) she realized she "loved him to much" and walked right out and left her kids on her momma's lap. She hasnt had custody since, he lives with us now and from now on, Now tell me how sorry THAT is....Natasha
sorry people

Raywick, KY

#18 Oct 27, 2008
There is a lot of sorry parents out there. Male and Female and too many people in this world not only put other humans before they're own children but also other things as well, such as drugs, jobs, money. Thats why the world is in the sad shape its in today. Not enough people out there actually CARE about their children. And too many times they are taken and placed in a foster home that sometimes is no better. Its sad. I have three and they are my life.
HOW

Glasgow, KY

#19 Oct 28, 2008
How could anyone put anyone or anything before their CHILDEN? Do they not realize GOD gave them these kids and he could just as easily take them AWAY!! Wake up PEOPLE(SORRY PARENTS) that is..

Location hidden

#20 Oct 28, 2008
HOW wrote:
How could anyone put anyone or anything before their CHILDEN? Do they not realize GOD gave them these kids and he could just as easily take them AWAY!! Wake up PEOPLE(SORRY PARENTS) that is..
There are people who have the resources to take care of their children. They still dont. It is sad.
WTF

Glasgow, KY

#21 Oct 30, 2008
I will say this since my move to this area. I have found the guys(most, not all) around here have hinted they they should me number one and I have even been in friends homes and their husbands/boyfriends get pissed off when they take care of the kids before getting the man something. I even dated a guy from here who told me if I wanted to be with him that I need to put my kids somewhere. Needless to say I did what my gram told me a man needed on a occasion is a frying pan to the head, plus I gave a swift kick to a** out the door.
It is a shame that women would go so low to chose a man over their kids.

A child is a can be a once in a lifetime chance where we as women can go fishing anyday!!!
the real slim shady

United States

#22 Nov 2, 2008
i will say this,, what would make a man or woman think this,, look at the situation to,,,what are the kids doin to cause friction between the man and woman,,, if kid is bein disrespectfull to the other adult then the child should certainly be punished, and taught right,,no there is no choosing betweent he 2 spouse or child,, that shouldnt even be a choice there,, you dont have to choose either, and still make it work,, now unless one of the spouse is in the wrong then you get rid of them,,,but if you got a disrespectful kid making it hard on the other spouse,, then the both of you should talk to the kid and explain to them whats goin on,,,i have seen kids do and cause problems cause they didnt like there new dad or new mom so they would get kicked to the curb or get mad and leave the whole situation,,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min 62656sss 1,529
Chris Eaton 13 min Brandon S 4
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 32 min Commietator 151,276
wanted 3girls for party and fun;) glasow 42 min gmp 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mammoth 130,548
Cleveland Manor Apts. 1 hr neighbor 14
Cusomers of farmers RREC 1 hr The Truth 3
Voting for Doty or Trautman? 6 hr Looking ahead 27
jason alexander (Sep '08) 14 hr Jessica 31
very unhappy customer 21 hr X not x 5
•••
•••

Glasgow Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000