Religious girls that can't cut there ...

Religious girls that can't cut there hair

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
Bobby

United States

#1 Dec 21, 2010
I see all kinds of girls and women of all ages around town that have long hair all the way to there knees and always wear denim skirts to there ankles and do not wear pants. They are not omish, but are they some kind of new religious group?? I think there hair is too long and needs to be cut and they need to wear something besides those denim skirts.
love long hair

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Dec 21, 2010
Quakers
Bobby wrote:
I see all kinds of girls and women of all ages around town that have long hair all the way to there knees and always wear denim skirts to there ankles and do not wear pants. They are not omish, but are they some kind of new religious group?? I think there hair is too long and needs to be cut and they need to wear something besides those denim skirts.
odglass4u

Glasgow, KY

#3 Dec 22, 2010
holyness holy roly
To Bobby

Edmonton, KY

#4 Dec 22, 2010
If you don't like the way that they look, you don't have to look. You need instead to be looking at a dictionary.
littlecreek

Glasgow, KY

#5 Dec 22, 2010
Maybe these girls don't want to dress like men nor do they want to look like men.

Since: Oct 09

Hart County, KY.

#6 Dec 22, 2010
Where can one find such a girl?!
ahem

Leitchfield, KY

#7 Dec 22, 2010
The pentecostal faith sometimes has members who were long hair either loose or put up and long dresses.
real

Glasgow, KY

#8 Dec 22, 2010
what the he** is wrong with long hair I like women with long hair
maxmama55

Glasgow, KY

#9 Dec 23, 2010
You could just ask them what church they go to. I'm sure they would tell you.
Karen

United States

#10 Dec 23, 2010
There hair is long as in to there knees, never been cut long hair. I think these girls and women have been brainwashed into believing these viewpoints and should be allowed to do what they want to and not be told if they can't wear pants or shorts and they should also be allowed to cut there hair. So many of these ladies just look like they need a new fresh look and they are being hidden behind all that hair.
haha

Glasgow, KY

#11 Dec 23, 2010
Karen wrote:
There hair is long as in to there knees, never been cut long hair. I think these girls and women have been brainwashed into believing these viewpoints and should be allowed to do what they want to and not be told if they can't wear pants or shorts and they should also be allowed to cut there hair. So many of these ladies just look like they need a new fresh look and they are being hidden behind all that hair.
j-e-a-l-o-u-s
average joe

Glasgow, KY

#12 Dec 23, 2010
Karen wrote:
There hair is long as in to there knees, never been cut long hair. I think these girls and women have been brainwashed into believing these viewpoints and should be allowed to do what they want to and not be told if they can't wear pants or shorts and they should also be allowed to cut there hair. So many of these ladies just look like they need a new fresh look and they are being hidden behind all that hair.
I have great respect for anyone who lives their life naturally. On the other hand, I do not respect those who desecrate their bodies.

Since: Oct 09

Hart County, KY.

#13 Dec 23, 2010
Karen wrote:
There hair is long as in to there knees, never been cut long hair. I think these girls and women have been brainwashed into believing these viewpoints and should be allowed to do what they want to and not be told if they can't wear pants or shorts and they should also be allowed to cut there hair. So many of these ladies just look like they need a new fresh look and they are being hidden behind all that hair.
Maybe they just believe what the Bible says:

That it is a shame for MAN to have long hair.
That a woman should NOT have short hair.

And...

That a woman should not wear a garment that pertains to a man.

I don't know about the rest of their beliefs, but it looks like they got these right. Lets just hope they are doing it because it is what they believe, and not just because they are trying to conform to some group.
why

Glasgow, KY

#15 Dec 23, 2010
Why is this a problem? You are seeing young women who are not dressing or acting like whores. Saving your body for your husband or future husband is a good thing. There wouldn't be so many teen pregnancies if more young women followed there example. Not everyone wants the androgynous/metro sexual butch hair cut, tatoos and skimpy clothes. Real men still want their women to look like women!
cave city resident

Glasgow, KY

#16 Dec 23, 2010
The bible says that Christians should be set apart from the world and by dressing differently they are. There is NOTHING wrong with women dressing like women! Good grief people do you have to complain about everything or just the people that choose to do what is right and to follow their beliefs. I think we should be more worried about seeing gay and lesbian couples running around all over the place......instead you have to pick on the people that is actually trying to do right.

Since: Oct 09

Hart County, KY.

#17 Dec 24, 2010
why wrote:
Why is this a problem? You are seeing young women who are not dressing or acting like whores. Saving your body for your husband or future husband is a good thing. There wouldn't be so many teen pregnancies if more young women followed there example. Not everyone wants the androgynous/metro sexual butch hair cut, tatoos and skimpy clothes. Real men still want their women to look like women!
Well-said!
cave city resident wrote:
The bible says that Christians should be set apart from the world and by dressing differently they are. There is NOTHING wrong with women dressing like women! Good grief people do you have to complain about everything or just the people that choose to do what is right and to follow their beliefs. I think we should be more worried about seeing gay and lesbian couples running around all over the place......instead you have to pick on the people that is actually trying to do right.
...and well-said!

It's good to see that there are still a few normal, decent people left here......
yep

Glasgow, KY

#18 Dec 24, 2010
I understand having long hair. I wear my hair long myself, but I see these women who have long nappy and stringy hair. I know what this topic is talking about. They never even cut the dead ends off. I like long hair but I do cut my dead ends off.
Good People They Are

Hillsboro, KY

#19 Dec 24, 2010
These are mostly from the Pentecostal Holiness Churches. The United Pentecostal Church, and non Denominational Holiness Churches. Naturally the local slut wants everyone to be cheap and ungodly like they are so they are naturally unhappy with a holiness woman. What else is new. For shack-in purposes the other women are easier but for a wife to have a good home with these holiness women are by far the best. I have been married to both and the holiness woman you can count on. What people today have lost is men and women who are responsible and live in reverence of God. Today abort the babies , have them out of wedlock, shack here ,shack there, man/woman no difference, drugs, party, self all about self, it all boils down to this (we left God out).
fibrochick

Louisville, KY

#20 Dec 24, 2010
Original T Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they just believe what the Bible says:
That it is a shame for MAN to have long hair.
That a woman should NOT have short hair.
And...
That a woman should not wear a garment that pertains to a man.
I don't know about the rest of their beliefs, but it looks like they got these right. Lets just hope they are doing it because it is what they believe, and not just because they are trying to conform to some group.
yes otj, that is the reason, the bible tells us to not cut our hair although we do trim off dead ends , and we are modest is the reason for the long skirts and long sleeve shirts in the summer and winter. I am apolistic
hell yeah

Glasgow, KY

#21 Dec 24, 2010
no they are freaks--odd balls who draw attention to their selfs..they are always ugly women who could never make it in the real world so they hide behind long cheap clothing and hair--and look at their faces-they are so ugly=probly don't wask their puss either

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min Frank Rizzo 159,542
GoFundMe accounts 5 min Ben 9
parole with completion of sap? (Apr '12) 1 hr Antonio Wilson 6
Anything wrong with a girl who wears black? 1 hr nope 20
President Trump Travel 1 hr nope 28
Illegal immigrants 1 hr nope 138
Unwanted pet 2 hr Dog Man 18

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages