Eyes WIDE Open

Campbellsville, KY

#1 Dec 29, 2011
Why are some people so stupid. I know a man that went with a woman for a long number of years. He left her a couple years ago. He got married to a woman from Glasgow but still calls her and sees her when he goes to his family's that live about 1 1/2 hour drive from where they live. Lady's do not be stupid unless you cheat yourself and do not care. I was told this once but I was stupid to did not want to believe it. So I followed him a few times and found out the truth myself. I told him I would send him his divorce papers as soon as I get them filed. If they get unknown calls and do not answer them or lie about a phone number in their phone something is not right. It is not only the men it is the women to that do that. So if you hear anything better check it out most likely it is true.
ex wife

Bellevue, WA

#2 Dec 29, 2011
DARN SKIPPY! And remember- if he cheats with you; he WILL cheat on you!
so so

Columbia, KY

#3 Jan 7, 2012
never know what really happens
Know it

Glasgow, KY

#4 Jan 8, 2012
My wife had cheated on me for years, she would not say so, i had recorders under all beds

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min Mike Duquette 137,845
missing child 11 min sigh.... 91
Ralphies fun center (Aug '11) 18 min cakecakecake 90
p &C construction 29 min Floyd 1
jamie adams (Oct '08) 1 hr Rebecca Adams 27
Glasgow municipal cemetery "Paul Bragg" 3 hr cow watcher 2
murder 5 hr so be it 1
Laynees MOTHER 9 hr Nobob 2
Missing Laynee 9 hr whocares 15
Please explain to me what happened to Kelsey Wa... Sat Butterflies 2
TJ Samson Physicians leaving Sat sadie 22
More from around the web

Glasgow People Search