mark spits

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Nov 10, 2012
there was a lady assulted there an the manager knew about the hispanic girl scremming at her saying she was going to take her down threatning her life while the manager didnt do nothing about it when the lady went outside for her break the hispanic girl jump her from behind rode her to the ground then started slamming her head in the pavement. the hispanic girl was 22yrs old the other 46 an 10 days prier to the attack had cancer removed from her noise she was ther 21/2 yrs the other 5 months the hispanic girl went every weekend to visit her husband in prision for killing 3 people which the manager was aware of he admitted he handle it wrong . lucky a customer pulled her off a lady witness the insedent hte law was called but the hispanic girl was not aressted. an she also had 3 warrants in florida. she has n carolyia plates. were is the true justis anymore . taco bell is a very unsafe place not even ac accendent report was not wrote by the manager. put ther was a police report she never was arrested concerned citizen
mark spits

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Nov 10, 2012
were is the justis this is srewed up
Harry Hocks

Glasgow, KY

#3 Nov 10, 2012
This sounds incredible. There must be more to it. Too many incredulous things in your story.
Witness

Glasgow, KY

#4 Nov 10, 2012
I was in the drive thru the night this happen, all the toothless manager done was come out. A customer actually seperated the two of them. SAD, that place has went to crap
taco

Glasgow, KY

#5 Nov 11, 2012
it's nasty.
notbuyingit

Glasgow, KY

#6 Nov 11, 2012
mark spits wrote:
there was a lady assulted there an the manager knew about the hispanic girl scremming at her saying she was going to take her down threatning her life while the manager didnt do nothing about it when the lady went outside for her break the hispanic girl jump her from behind rode her to the ground then started slamming her head in the pavement. the hispanic girl was 22yrs old the other 46 an 10 days prier to the attack had cancer removed from her noise she was ther 21/2 yrs the other 5 months the hispanic girl went every weekend to visit her husband in prision for killing 3 people which the manager was aware of he admitted he handle it wrong . lucky a customer pulled her off a lady witness the insedent hte law was called but the hispanic girl was not aressted. an she also had 3 warrants in florida. she has n carolyia plates. were is the true justis anymore . taco bell is a very unsafe place not even ac accendent report was not wrote by the manager. put ther was a police report she never was arrested concerned citizen
You obviously have connection to the woman that got her azzz beat.. Lets call her the white women, since you insisted on repeatedly referring to the other lady in the situation as "the hispanic girl". Not sure why, because whether or not she was hispanic has nothing to do with it. Also, I am more than positive you fabricated the "white woman's" innocence in the situation as well as "the hispanic girls" malice. I am sure they were equally to blame for the situation but because you(or your friend) got your tail beat... That automatically means cry victim!:,( Also why would you then post about license plates and warrants??? Really pathetic
kijh

Duluth, GA

#7 Nov 11, 2012
Lots more to the story. Lol. We can start naming the skeleton's in both closets.
RYoung

Glasgow, KY

#8 Nov 12, 2012
notbuyingit wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously have connection to the woman that got her azzz beat.. Lets call her the white women, since you insisted on repeatedly referring to the other lady in the situation as "the hispanic girl". Not sure why, because whether or not she was hispanic has nothing to do with it. Also, I am more than positive you fabricated the "white woman's" innocence in the situation as well as "the hispanic girls" malice. I am sure they were equally to blame for the situation but because you(or your friend) got your tail beat... That automatically means cry victim!:,( Also why would you then post about license plates and warrants??? Really pathetic
I'm not eating at a Taco Bell with No mexicans!
notbuyingit

Glasgow, KY

#9 Nov 12, 2012
RYoung wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not eating at a Taco Bell with No mexicans!
As well as you shouldn't... I am sure you can buy a lot of taco kits with your food stamps and make your own at home in your government housing or maybe the trailer park! ENJOY!!
Shew

Glasgow, KY

#10 Nov 12, 2012
I wont eat there anymore with Lesbians handling my food.
haha

Glasgow, KY

#11 Nov 13, 2012
RYoung wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not eating at a Taco Bell with No mexicans!
Dude it's called "Taco" Bell. That means there are going to be mexicans. That'd be like building a hamburger place and expecting no americans there.
haha

Glasgow, KY

#12 Nov 13, 2012
Shew wrote:
I wont eat there anymore with Lesbians handling my food.
they don't know how to handle meat anyway
Nasty

Glasgow, KY

#13 Nov 13, 2012
Them old Lesbians might have Herpes
kijh

Duluth, GA

#14 Nov 13, 2012
Your just jealous because they are getting the girlsand your not. Maybe you sholdn't eat there since they don't take food stamps and they don't serve road kill. It's funny how every man says his fantasy is to be with two women but yet put down lesbians duh. No straight woman would go for a threesome with another woman. People are so lame and stupid. Everyone should mind their business and stay out of everyone else's. Get a real job and life and you won't have time to be in everyone's life.
Niemand

Glasgow, KY

#15 Nov 13, 2012
What a stupid, stupid thread.
Teddy

Glasgow, KY

#16 Nov 13, 2012
Im not eating there with those nasty Lesbos with blisters on the lips fixing my food thats just bad management for them to hire this kind of trash to serve food.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rebecca Sales now Rebecca Humphrey (Apr '09) 2 hr Konstance 6
Krispey kream Donuts 3 hr Magilla 2
Fortis Manufacturing 4 hr brian is a turd 3
big blue nation 4 hr L1C4ever 23
police chief resigns 5 hr Know the crook 47
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr dollarsbill 132,232
Got some dry green stuff, anyone looking? 7 hr Jak31 7
What do men that have had affair really think o... (Jan '12) 11 hr ellah 1,077
WCLU/Tracy Bellamy 16 hr Fact 6
incest (Aug '13) Fri krimy 121
Tracy Bellamy Thu Curious 20
Glasgow Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Glasgow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Glasgow News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Glasgow