I know

United States

#1 Feb 23, 2013
What a hoe .. Seen her with Doug Jamison.. Hes a taken man with a baby girl you need to stop messing with guys that are taken and have familys can you say home wrecker???
true

Glasgow, KY

#2 Mar 3, 2013
she's really let herself go...they pass her around like a vaginal joint, and she doesn't seem to mind at all
Funny

Westmoreland, TN

#3 Mar 4, 2013
She doesnt. Pretty sad she needs to wake up and stop being such a hoe just cause you have a job honey doesnt make you a good person.
friend

Glasgow, KY

#4 Mar 6, 2013
wow, so many wrong facts.. considering Doug isn't having a little girl, you idiot...
He was never married, so therefor when he an the other chick was over he wanted Shawnna <--- spelling lesson btw...
Btw letting herself go? how retarded she was with the SAME guy for 5 years... no kids. sooooo now what?? because you guys are obviously jealous.. She is a good person, an she don't deserve to have her name on here.. she obviously has something you want and you can't stand it..
info

Glasgow, KY

#5 Mar 7, 2013
Shawnna is a sweet girl! She would never intentionally hurt anyone. She has a full time job and and works hard. So what if she wants to go out and have a good time. Leave her alone and mind your own business. You might not be such a jealous b*t*h if you tried making yourself happy instead of badmouthing others and spreading rumors!!
Funny

Westmoreland, TN

#6 Mar 11, 2013
Thats funny Cause She isnt with Doug Jamison hes back with his sons mom. And for that fact he says Shawnna and him was nothing but friends nothing more. The reason she gets called a whore is being out with someone elses man who has a kid on the way that doesnt look good on you even if it was just friends. Doug is 26 he knows right from wrong and from what hes told everyone he should of never became friends with her but its ok people make mistakes but from what I hear shawnna has been out with several guys that had girlfriends like a guy name Chris honey you shouldnt do that thats how you get a bad name like you have. My advice stay the hell away from married or taken men. Because next time your ass might get kicked and if you tell me how to find this girl or her number I would be glad to do it right now for her to let her learn a lesson. Any info please thanks....
hey

United States

#7 Mar 11, 2013
she works n cave city at the gas station, 5 star, i believe is the name of it.
funny

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Mar 12, 2013
Thank you does anyone know how to get this girls number or where she lives
old friend

United States

#9 Mar 12, 2013
940 millstown rd park city ky
funny

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Mar 12, 2013
Thank you she's going to get a little visitor soon.
amy

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Mar 13, 2013
You best leave her alone she's a great girl and she don't run around with taken men. You need to mind your own business. If Doug wanted to be with that girl he knocked up he would but he don't.
amy

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Mar 13, 2013
You go ahead and show up at her dads house he is an idiot. Go on I dare you.
cousin

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Mar 13, 2013
If you are so f***in bad put your name on here you trouble making loud mouth. You got some nerve talking about anybody yea I'm talking to you funny. That old girl that has been knocked up I heard that baby ain't even his. You know she does get around herself this is #2 for her with 2 different dads. So now who's the hoe? I'll tell you. You are bitch. So keep your stupid ass comments to yourself.
Amanda

Bowling Green, KY

#14 Mar 13, 2013
I know wrote:
What a hoe .. Seen her with Doug Jamison.. Hes a taken man with a baby girl you need to stop messing with guys that are taken and have familys can you say home wrecker???
He is damn lucky to get a beautiful girl like Shawnna. Just look at that ugly hoe that him or someone else got pregnant. UGLY!!!!!
funny

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Mar 13, 2013
Lmao Doug is with that girl he knocked up and that little baby is his world so I find it funny that Shawna says he wants her lmfao Don't mess with Doug he will beat your ass and give me Shawna number and I won't haft to show up at her house to beat her ass and for your info Dougs girlfriend is way prettier then Shawna go brush your teeth Shawna lord LOL
girl from school

Glasgow, KY

#16 Mar 16, 2013
nasty nasty and nasty
Friend of a friend

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Mar 27, 2013
Nasty She has herpes !!!
Miss Amanda

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Apr 3, 2013
Shes fixen to get her ass whooped better be watchen her back ....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Jay 155,437
Jesse Barton 1 hr Angeleyes 5
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 hr Truth 7,184
Voting for Doty or Trautman? 4 hr answers 104
Sheriff Kent Keen 4 hr Another reader 16
Lacey at gondoliers 5 hr swoosh 5
jason turner 5 hr pellie 17
Bonita Richey Shirley 7 hr Jim 9

Glasgow Jobs

Glasgow People Search