how long before a landlord can kick y...

how long before a landlord can kick you out

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
renter

Glasgow, KY

#1 Nov 2, 2010
I haven't paid rent in 2 months. He keeps threatening to kick me out. How long do I have before he can actually do it.
Renter

Glasgow, KY

#2 Nov 2, 2010
Go to court now and talk to the judge's secretary.You can get up to 90 days.
country boy

Glasgow, KY

#3 Nov 2, 2010
jefferson weigh in and whip this person into shape. we can't have people running around not paying their bills! the very nerve! what are we all gonna do? WE NEED YOU!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4 Nov 2, 2010
country boy wrote:
jefferson weigh in and whip this person into shape. we can't have people running around not paying their bills! the very nerve! what are we all gonna do? WE NEED YOU!
So I suppose you advocate people cheating their landlord's out of rent? Stiff the landlord for three months rent, then move to another place and do the same? You're scum.
country boy

Glasgow, KY

#5 Nov 2, 2010
go jeffy go! jeffy's a big boy now!
country boy

Glasgow, KY

#6 Nov 2, 2010
WE NEEd YOU!
What

Glasgow, KY

#7 Nov 2, 2010
I don't agree with most of what OJT says, especially the racist crap. But you, Country Boy, and the other people that are stalking him are only making yourselves look foolish. You've become obsessed with him. This only shows how weak minded you are. You are a clown and so are the other stalkers. You'd never do this to him in person. What a coward.
Schmohawk

Glasgow, KY

#8 Nov 2, 2010
You can stay until their boot hits your a--. Then its a good idea to go
word

Tompkinsville, KY

#9 Nov 2, 2010
What wrote:
I don't agree with most of what OJT says, especially the racist crap. But you, Country Boy, and the other people that are stalking him are only making yourselves look foolish. You've become obsessed with him. This only shows how weak minded you are. You are a clown and so are the other stalkers. You'd never do this to him in person. What a coward.
i noticed you nor otj has never posted their name. now hows the coward???
Zeekette

Glasgow, KY

#10 Nov 2, 2010
They resent OTJ because people who live good and do whats right make these fools look bad by comparison. Rather than pointing the finger in the mirror they point it at the guy who makes them look bad just because he does the right thing.

Go OTJ!
Zeekette

Glasgow, KY

#11 Nov 2, 2010
word wrote:
<quoted text>
i noticed you nor otj has never posted their name. now hows the coward???
Good thing that they didn't with all the impersonaters theyd really have a problem. I don't see you posting your name either so by your own admission your a coward.
just me

Glasgow, KY

#12 Nov 2, 2010
now be quiet all you haters, jefery, cant s*ck me the way i like it with all this distracton.
Clerk

Glasgow, KY

#13 Nov 2, 2010
The landlord can't do anything until they get an eviction order from a judge. You would have to be at least 60 days late for that to happen, then you'll have an appropriate time to leave, up to 6 months.
word

Tompkinsville, KY

#14 Nov 2, 2010
Zeekette wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thing that they didn't with all the impersonaters theyd really have a problem. I don't see you posting your name either so by your own admission your a coward.
you didnt post yours either so there you are too coward.ha ha
you can say what you want people to believe but what kind of people are really. l'd say just a bunch of lying cowards, maybe
really

Tompkinsville, KY

#15 Nov 2, 2010
really
Ex landlord

Glasgow, KY

#16 Nov 2, 2010
renter wrote:
I haven't paid rent in 2 months. He keeps threatening to kick me out. How long do I have before he can actually do it.
Heres a suggestion get ur lazy arse off the couch go get a job, if you can't find a job. Get on the road and pick up cans. If you really wanted to pay your rent you would find a way to pay it. Reason i got rid of rental property because of deadbeats that won't pay their rent. I did find a good way of getting rid of "no Pay" renters i had my name on all the utilities as well as theirs and as old saying goes. I just cut their water and electricity off. Then it didnt take the deadbeats very long at all to vacate the premises.
Landlord

Glasgow, KY

#17 Nov 2, 2010
Ex landlord wrote:
<quoted text> Heres a suggestion get ur lazy arse off the couch go get a job, if you can't find a job. Get on the road and pick up cans. If you really wanted to pay your rent you would find a way to pay it. Reason i got rid of rental property because of deadbeats that won't pay their rent. I did find a good way of getting rid of "no Pay" renters i had my name on all the utilities as well as theirs and as old saying goes. I just cut their water and electricity off. Then it didnt take the deadbeats very long at all to vacate the premises.
That is a great idea! I actually purchased higher end property and charge high enough rent that the deadbeats can't even pay the deposit. I don't rent to locals and try to cater to businessmen and factories. I would sell before I rented to the locals.
really

Glasgow, KY

#18 Nov 2, 2010
are the local renters that bad? i thought about buying some property to rent.
Renter

Detroit, MI

#19 Nov 2, 2010
I'm in the process of renting a property and had to have a background check done on me and my husband and offer a handful of references. I thought the landlady was nuts, The assbag who started this post put things into prospective for me. Maybe the world wouldn't be in this state if douchenozzles wouldn't spend beyond there means!
jeffy

Glasgow, KY

#20 Nov 2, 2010
good renters can stay long time,but its better if you buy your own place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
walmart's new scanning system 47 min for real 7
Word Association (Jun '08) 56 min Ferg 6,062
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Neti Neti 173,014
joey slayton (Sep '14) 3 hr Heads up 8
my sons friends (Dec '10) 4 hr bop 98
Women at RR Donelley (Feb '13) 5 hr machine 2
Vishon 6 hr Skrilliz 3

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages