shocked

Glasgow, KY

#1 Sep 9, 2008
I can't believe Rufus is in trouble again. I thought that boy would have cleaned up by now. I wonder if Pam is still putting up with him? I hope his twins are doing ok.
survivor

Glasgow, KY

#2 Sep 9, 2008
whoever commented from hiseville ky, to answer your question..NO Pam is not still putting up with Rufus and the kids are doing well.
no more

Glasgow, KY

#3 Sep 9, 2008
Got his butt in jail now this guy is nothing but a sorry piece of TRASH maybe some guy will accomodate him. All he can beat on is a woman and abuse kids. Sorry white TRASH
heartbroke

United States

#4 Sep 12, 2008
iam sorry to bust your bubble. trash yes, women beater no,and child abuser noway. he loves his kids very much. and cant say much about stupid wife.
punked

Cave City, KY

#5 Sep 12, 2008
rufus is nothing but a sorry low life bastard
lol

Glasgow, KY

#6 Sep 12, 2008
the best thing he ever did was ratting on duner!!!!!
friend of stupid wife

Glasgow, KY

#7 Sep 12, 2008
Child beater, no. But I wouldn't talk about his "stupid wife" too much. Because Ive seen her and after the beating she took from Rufus the other night, I would think she has alot of anger built up inside right now, so I would keep my mouth shut about her.
curious

United States

#9 Sep 23, 2008
how old is he and whats he look like i know a rufus but i dont know if its the some one?!?

Since: Sep 08

Glasgow, KY

#10 Sep 23, 2008
ok... look I was there I saw pam and the kids right after it happened I was there helping keep the girls calm in the fight he went to hit pam and accidentally hit the little boy... normally I don't think he'd do more than spank them... but whiskey is a terrible drug... and he almost killed her... He is a very dangerous man when drinking ...Period.. most heavy drinkers are Pam is doing ok now she's living away from rufus and the kids are fine... just traumatized I'm sure... Pam it's mandy my prayers are with you girl... I'm glad I was there to help you ... I feel like I've actually accomplished something.. even if it is a small something like keeping an eye on the girls while the ems checked you out... keep in touch ...
rach

Bartlett, IL

#12 Feb 24, 2010
you people should mind your own business.Rufus and I have a son he 15 and he gets on this stupid sight,he doesnt need to hear what all you people think.
well

Glasgow, KY

#13 Feb 24, 2010
Well if Rufus would stay out of trouble and be the kind of father, a FATHER should be then all would be good....Now wouldn't it?
Children shouldn't be on topix anyway....it is definitely not appropriate.
you could try

Glasgow, KY

#14 Jun 10, 2010
curious wrote:
how old is he and whats he look like i know a rufus but i dont know if its the some one?!?
to look in the obituaries and see if it's the same one.
Lela Vaughn

Glasgow, KY

#15 Jun 11, 2010
Rufus Allen Rest in peace.. He was a good man he needed a good woman to help him with the kids! Pam gave up their children when he was in jail!! No one is perfect we all live and die by our mistakes we make!! He was trying so hard to get his children and wife back..Don't judge someone until you walk in their shoes!! Yes not getting his family back was probley the cause of his death no one will know for sure,So before you low lives yourself sitting at home with no jobs living off of the government want to put someone down sweep around your government owned hud apartment!! Any more comments on my nephew give me a call.Prayers are needed for Gerldean.This topix crap should be shut down.
rachel shipley

Anderson, IN

#16 Jun 12, 2010
you could try wrote:
<quoted text>
to look in the obituaries and see if it's the same one.
yes it is hes my sons dad if you knew any thimg to help me and my son josh get closure pleasse help
crystal

Glasgow, KY

#17 Jun 13, 2010
rachel this is crystal you use to live with me and my mom in edmonton. i'm sorry to hear what happened. i wont you to know that i am here for you and josh if you need anything at all just let me know. leave me an email address on here and i'll send you a message with my # and you can call me
rachel shipley wrote:
<quoted text>yes it is hes my sons dad if you knew any thimg to help me and my son josh get closure pleasse help

Since: Jun 10

Glasgow

#18 Jun 22, 2010
punked wrote:
rufus is nothing but a sorry low life bastard
He is dead...you shouldnt be writing crap like that...get a life! R.I.P Rufus. You will be missed!
Pam

Glasgow, KY

#19 Oct 1, 2012
Lela Vaughn wrote:
Rufus Allen Rest in peace.. He was a good man he needed a good woman to help him with the kids! Pam gave up their children when he was in jail!! No one is perfect we all live and die by our mistakes we make!! He was trying so hard to get his children and wife back..Don't judge someone until you walk in their shoes!! Yes not getting his family back was probley the cause of his death no one will know for sure,So before you low lives yourself sitting at home with no jobs living off of the government want to put someone down sweep around your government owned hud apartment!! Any more comments on my nephew give me a call.Prayers are needed for Gerldean.This topix crap should be shut down.
Dont know where you're getting your information, but I did not give my children up. I made mistakes just like everyone else has and I'm living with them and suffering I might add. I never could keep custody of my children because I was constantly trying to make things work with Rufus. I loved him very much, and I know everyone misses him, but lets stop throwing stones. He would'nt want this at all. Just don't talk about things that you don't know anything about.
haha

Glasgow, KY

#20 Oct 2, 2012
Pam wrote:
<quoted text>Dont know where you're getting your information, but I did not give my children up. I made mistakes just like everyone else has and I'm living with them and suffering I might add. I never could keep custody of my children because I was constantly trying to make things work with Rufus. I loved him very much, and I know everyone misses him, but lets stop throwing stones. He would'nt want this at all. Just don't talk about things that you don't know anything about.
Why you bringing this back up? This is an old a$$ post. Bt sense the subject has came up Rufus tried to do good but when he worked and get paid bitch you would raise hell till he bought u drugs another thing you were way to damn lazy to keep a clean home nor would you cook! Another thing u would call him to come and meet you then you would call the law on him Now that's Facts You rotten toothed b!tch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adult book store horse cave 50 min Horny me 14
Chris Eaton needs to pay county back 2 hr Homer 31
What's up with Trappers Trail 2 hr Mr Roboto 8
Somebody Help Me & My Babies Out! 3 hr woowie 5
Eviction lawyers 5 hr Restless 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr spaceship 131,617
Ever shoot rifle without ear protection? 8 hr Dr Schnozz 8
Chad Hunt Caveland Church (Sep '08) Tue you'relacking 283
Glasgow Dating
Find my Match