Wondering

Cave City, KY

#1 Nov 6, 2011
Does anyone know her she is from Horse Cave?
just wondering

Glasgow, KY

#2 Nov 6, 2011
Wondering wrote:
Does anyone know her she is from Horse Cave?
Who's asking, and why?
why ask

Glasgow, KY

#3 Nov 6, 2011
I know her well. She is a wonderful person and a great mother, not only to her own kids, but anyone who is in need. Question is why would you want to know about her.
Crazy

Cave City, KY

#5 Nov 18, 2011
I heard she was a slut and stalker.
hmph

Glasgow, KY

#6 Nov 19, 2011
I don't really know her but she once went to an open house for her kids at school and wore a white lacy see through top with a red bra on underneath and that was a school function and this is a fact.
WTF

Glasgow, KY

#7 Nov 21, 2011
think that someone needs to get their facts straight. She been married for nearly 20 yrs
Crazy

Glasgow, KY

#8 Nov 22, 2011
HAHA and do you think that matters? You do not know her as well as you think. People have flings everyday. She had one that she has never got over lol.
WTF

Glasgow, KY

#9 Nov 23, 2011
You need to stop trying to start shit already....Enough is enough..past is the past. let it go. I am sure you have no idea what she really thinks or feels about anything. I do know her well enough to know that she doesn't care what you or anyone eles thinks because you don't live her life and obviously are not part of it.
MsFacts

Murfreesboro, TN

#10 Dec 8, 2011
I know Tammy real well and I can say for myself you dont have a clue about her life... SO what if she ever had a fling, everyone makes mistakes, everyone does things they shouldnt do.. Its in the past leave it there... It does take 2 to tangle... Sooo I guess the "other" party in a fling slept with a married woman... all n all it dont matter... its over forgive the past a move forward...:) Tammy is a great mother & works hard for her family! Dont judge her til you walk in her shoes! Only one man has a right to judge and thats GOD!
Jonathan

Glasgow, KY

#11 Dec 8, 2011
okie
carlnewsome

Blacksburg, SC

#12 Dec 14, 2011
Call me tammy. Frick these jealous pukes on here. They all done same as us, just won't admit it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min Blacklagoon 164,774
Any women looking for a suger daddy (Nov '15) 1 hr Know 16
What's happened to mighty dollar? 2 hr stepping up in life 26
Tattoos are disgusting!!! And tasteless!!!! For... (Jun '12) 2 hr body a temple 543
Christy harper 2 hr Noname 2
John Poindexter 2 hr a pot to pee 11
Georgia vote 2 hr yah 23

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages