First Prev
of 3
Next Last
LegalEagle

Glasgow, KY

#1 Sep 25, 2010
How many cases has Karen Davis won in the last four years? She got in court yesterday and told a flat out lie on the KSP and the Barren County Sheriff Dept.. There is NO MISSING EVIDENCE. When you don't want to try a case, you dismiss it and blame others. Lori Ikner was arrested in August 2009 and now in September 2010 the Commonwealth Attorney who has the case in her office decides it is not a good case.

Our Law Enforcement have a hard enough job dealing with crime in Barren County. Now they have to be slandered by the Commonwealth Attorney. There is more to this case than ha been said. Mrs Davis has been setting on this case for a year, hoping it would go away. Now a week before trail she looks at the case says the investigators messed it up.

Back last August I never read where Mrs Davis said anything about this case not being ready. Six months ago I never read where Mrs Davis said anything about this case being tainted. This is not the first time Mrs Davis has pulled this on Law Enforcement.

This was a disgrce and Mrs Davis waited a week before trial and did a hatchett job the KSP and Sheriff Dept..

The truth will come out and Mrs Davis will eat crow. What you did in court yesterday has hurt alot of people. You set out to destroy the people involved to make yourself look good.

Mrs Davis you LIED and you FLAT OUT LIED!

The blame is on Mrs Davis. Look at her track record and look back at how many times she has LOST a case and blamed someone else.

The public deserves to no the truth!

Karen Davis the Commonwealth Attorney for Barren County stood in the Barren Circuit Court Room yesterday and LIED her guts out.

Trust me, law enforcement is not to blame. Karen Davis got a little revenge yesterday on some peole she feels are standing in her way of becoming Circuit Judge someday.

Look at the facts before you blame law enforcement. The BLAME LIES WITH KAREN DAVIS.
Bobbyhill

Glasgow, KY

#2 Sep 25, 2010
She shops a lot and eats out a lot.She is to busy to
fool with that case so leave her alone.
Sad

Glasgow, KY

#3 Sep 25, 2010
I agree. The Officer's arrest these people,now if you notice it's only a few last name's she does this for LIE'S,LOSES EVEDENCE,ETC.She need's to be impeache her. Sorry about the spelling. ANGER HERE.Look at some people's rap sheet's. Rape,assalt I could go on They get their head examaned. BULL CRAP... I hope the good Police Officer's don't give up....
bank

Glasgow, KY

#4 Sep 25, 2010
its a shame.
Bobby

Glasgow, KY

#5 Sep 25, 2010
Actually, it seems as if the evidence not only couldn't have proved her guilty but would have proved her innocent. The cell phone records showed that she was were she said she was (based on cell towers) at the time of the accident. The witness that was behind the accident refused to identify her van, saying that it was an entirely different white vehicle. If the DA's office didn't know this a year ago, they should have.
Former Employee

Glasgow, KY

#6 Sep 25, 2010
Bobby wrote:
Actually, it seems as if the evidence not only couldn't have proved her guilty but would have proved her innocent. The cell phone records showed that she was were she said she was (based on cell towers) at the time of the accident. The witness that was behind the accident refused to identify her van, saying that it was an entirely different white vehicle. If the DA's office didn't know this a year ago, they should have.
Bobby you made a good post. I worked for this lady. She is a snake in the Tall Tall Grass. Nothing is ever her fault. Don't ever cross her or she will rip you up and spit you out. She has never done anything to help her employees or even law enforcement. That evidence set in her office for over a year. Now a few days before trail she decides there is things missing. This is not the first time this has occured. You see when the officers drop off there cases Ms Julie loves to nose through all of it. That is all I will say about that. That is not the first time Karen has accused law enforcement of lost evidence. Maybe Ms Julie should be asked. Karen Davis is lazy and she will do what ever it takes to cover her behind. Alot of information that should not come out comes from some that work there and have worked there. I have always kept my mouth shut since I left. But what Karen Davis did Friday in court was revenge against the Sheriff and State Police. Numerous times I have heard the Commonwealth Attorney Karen Davis trash these people and vow revenge on them. I agree with th one who started this post. Karen Davis lied and she lied to cover her lazy butt. She never one time in a year looked into that case file until a week before trial. She never once invetigated or met with anyone connected to this case. When Ikner got out on bond she blamed Judge Patton, she blamed the Sheriff she blamed everyone. When Ikner got out back in March don't you think then she should have aleast took a peek at the case. You will never hear from Karen Davis lips that she ever messed up. All you will hear is how everyone else messed it up. Karen Davis dropped the ball on this case. What you accused people of on Friday was slander. But that is nothing knew to here to do. All this crime was a Felony Leaving the Scene of Accident. That is all that could be charged. She was right on the charges but wrong selling out the ones who worked on this case. Being a former employee and knowing the officers involved and other officers that Karen Davis has sold out to protect her butt, all I can say is I for trust our law enforcement. From being there has a former employee, I do know Karen Davis will sale her employees out. Why she keeps Julie I would never ever know. All I can say is, if you have a serious charge on you, just hope Julie gets your case file. Julie had this case file and she played both sides of the ball on this one.

THINK ABOUT THIS PEOPLE- How could indictment been gotten without evidence. Karen Davis wants everything turned in before grand jury. I know of one witness who was in the suspected van testified at grand jury. I am not saying Lori Ikner was gulity. But Karen Davis let a assisitant with not much experince present this case. Karen always takes care of Karen. Like the first poster said. How many cases has her office won. She puts all the cases off on her assistants. When the jury comes back not guilty. She covers ber butt by blamingthe assistant and law enforcement.
Juror

Glasgow, KY

#7 Sep 25, 2010
Sad wrote:
I agree. The Officer's arrest these people,now if you notice it's only a few last name's she does this for LIE'S,LOSES EVEDENCE,ETC.She need's to be impeache her. Sorry about the spelling. ANGER HERE.Look at some people's rap sheet's. Rape,assalt I could go on They get their head examaned. BULL CRAP... I hope the good Police Officer's don't give up....
Karen Davis will do anything to make herself look good.Nobody is perfect.I support our local and state law.This case from the start was screwy.Karen Davis passed out the blame to those who work to protect us.She never once said "look I screwed up on this".Karen Davis lied on alot of people and people have seen this time after time with her.
old timer

Glasgow, KY

#8 Sep 25, 2010
she did the same thing in metcalfe county said not enough evidence to procute a killer and hurt my granddaughter. she does not want to procute any one. if it was her family i garantee she would do something it with no delay. enough said.
useless

Glasgow, KY

#9 Sep 25, 2010
old timer wrote:
she did the same thing in metcalfe county said not enough evidence to procute a killer and hurt my granddaughter. she does not want to procute any one. if it was her family i garantee she would do something it with no delay. enough said.
She is a joke. I don't know how she can face people in this community after handling things the way her office does. Try calling down there and see if she ever calls you back concerning a case. She won't and nobody wants to talk details with Skikp or whoever they have to talk with you. I hope there is a quality candidate to run against her next time. She will definitely lose if there is. Enough is enough.
Curious citizen

Glasgow, KY

#10 Sep 25, 2010
Ok- I have to agree that Ms. Davis does not seem to put a lot (any) effort into getting paperwork, etc done in a timely manner. And it does seem to always be someone else's fault. But- I am not a lawyer so who am I to question her actions? Or lack thereof repeatedly. However- is it not up to Judge Patton to see that she does follow the law in all cases? Does he not have the right, and the responsibility, to question her actions when they seem strange? Does he and/or the KSP/Barren co sheriff not have the authority and are they not sworn to uphold the law? Where do they stand in all this? Seems the Judge would have the power to either deny dismissal or accept it. And seems the KSP/sheriff has the "right" to take it to a higher person if she is not following the law.

Since: Oct 09

Hart County, KY.

#11 Sep 25, 2010
They are ALL in on it: The KSP; Sheriff, Davis, etc. If it was merely Davis alone, the agencies that she is accusing of losing the evidence could easily prove that they did not lose it- but you can be sure that this was all discussed before-hand- it's not as if Davis could just concoct such a lie, and that the other LE offices would shut their mouths and accept the blame. This is a premeditated conspiracy. It happens all the time- and not just here, but all over the country. EVERY D.A/county attorney/A.G. is a criminal!

This is what they do to just try and get a conviction- not caring if the person they are charging is innocent or guilty. They arrest someone whose name is put forth- usually by some low-life druggie stoolie....and if that person can't prove their innocence....they get railroaded.

In this case, since there was no evidence, and the innocently accused person had real evidence that could prove her innocence (cell phone records, etc.), they had to back down and not prosecute.

If the accused had not had such proof, they would have fried her- even with no evidence. In this case, since they were accusing an innocent person who had a way to prove her innocence, they had to lose their "evidence", which would have corroborated her innocence rather than prove her guilt.

So much for innocent until proven guilty! This could happen to any one us! These elected crooks who are supposed to be working for us are in reality the biggest crooks. These poeple have perverted our justice system- a system which is supposed to guarantee that the innocent are not arrested and incarcerated without definite evidence (and not the testimony of some sleazy druggies who are paid for their testimony!)

These crooks in office present the biggest threat to the liberty of every decent person in this country- because they don't give a rat's patoot about the Constitution or your rights or real justice- they just want to build political careers by convicting peopler so they can look good in the eyes of the public- and they don't care if those whom they convict are guilty or innocent- they just care whether they can convict someone or not.

Since: Oct 09

Hart County, KY.

#12 Sep 25, 2010
And I think everyone on this forum who has assumed that Ikner was guilty, owes Ikner a BIG apology, for slandering her name and not demanding that her rights be upheld by these crooks who are paid with our tax money.

The judicial system and law enforcement in this country is a snake pit!!!!!

Wait till it happens to you or a loved one.

I recently read of another person, I forget where, who spent 6 months in jail, even though he had evidence to prove his innocence, because the judge would not look at the evidence. Finally, they were able to get another judge, who looked at the evidence and immediately released him.....

So forget innocent till proven guilty. We are now guilt until and if we can prove our inncoence, and even then, if they can convict us, they will.

And these crooks in office and with badges are never held responsible. And they are all working together!
larry

Glasgow, KY

#13 Sep 25, 2010
me and jefferson blowed each other this morning, ah what a lovely day!
just me

Glasgow, KY

#14 Sep 25, 2010
Original T Jefferson wrote:
And I think everyone on this forum who has assumed that Ikner was guilty, owes Ikner a BIG apology, for slandering her name and not demanding that her rights be upheld by these crooks who are paid with our tax money.
I recently read of another person, I forget where, who spent 6 months in jail, even though he had evidence to prove his innocence, because the judge would not look at the evidence. Finally, they were able to get another judge, who looked at the evidence and immediately released him.....
So forget innocent till proven guilty. We are now guilt until and if we can prove our inncoence, and even then, if they can convict us, they will.
And these crooks in office and with badges are never held responsible. And they are all working together!
You are assuming that because of the actions of Karen Davis and others this proves Ikners innocence. It does not. It only proves that the powers to be are corrupt and we've known that for quite some time now. It doesn't change what Ikner did. She knows she did it. We know she did it. The justice system knows she did it. It's politics and it's a game and Ikner was a pawn to a certain extent but she hit that child and left the scene and tampered with evidence. Karen Davis being inept and corrupt doesn't in any way prove Ikners innocence because she isn't innocent. None of us owe Ikner anything.
truth

Glasgow, KY

#15 Sep 25, 2010
yea sissy boy, go ahead and cry some more. i know you have issues, and i have tissues.
total BS

Glasgow, KY

#16 Sep 25, 2010
Original T Jefferson wrote:
You should change that to the ones that claimed she was guilty. I never once said she was guilty, but in the back of my mind I figured she probably was guilty. I was hoping the trial would prove that one way or the other. You now claim that there was never any evidence, and she is exonerated. I think you are jumping the gun just like those who claimed she was guilty before she had her day in court. Myself, I am no more ready to profess her innocence, than I was her guilt. IMO, all we know now is that it is much less likely she is guilty, and there is not enough evidence to convict her.(this might not be over)

This should have been an easy case. A hit and run in a small town, with witnesses. Everyone from the prosecutor, to the parents, to the the accused, have been ran through the ringer. I'm still looking for one honorable person in this tragedy...other than a poor innocent child.
momma

Glasgow, KY

#17 Sep 26, 2010
old timer wrote:
Yes she did and she did blame it on the state police and not enough evidence, she never gave us an option to send it to the grand jury, she said "It would do any good" even though the man didnt have license due to dui he didnt have insurance,He was spending and run other witnesses off the road before he hit and killed my daughter's father and nearly killed her.. i am still paying hospital bills for my daughter(this part doesnt matter at least i still have her and that is priceless), her life is completely changed and karen could care less....Karen is a good for nothing LIER!!!! Oh and they didnt even charge him for not having his license!! Karen is a joke, I hope Karma pays her back ten fold!!!
old timer

Glasgow, KY

#18 Sep 26, 2010
momma wrote:
<quoted text>Yes she did and she did blame it on the state police and not enough evidence, she never gave us an option to send it to the grand jury, she said "It would do any good" even though the man didnt have license due to dui he didnt have insurance,He was spending and run other witnesses off the road before he hit and killed my daughter's father and nearly killed her.. i am still paying hospital bills for my daughter(this part doesnt matter at least i still have her and that is priceless), her life is completely changed and karen could care less....Karen is a good for nothing LIER!!!! Oh and they didnt even charge him for not having his license!! Karen is a joke, I hope Karma pays her back ten fold!!!
amen this has changed my granddaughter life for ever, she has had alot of problems lately and karen davis is responsible for it, when election time come don't come to edmonton looking for help because your sh't out of luck. your have proven your self to alot of people that helped elect you!!! you know who we are.
cya

Glasgow, KY

#19 Sep 26, 2010
just like when lloyd mabry got killed its easyer to run oversome one and killem and got by than get a d. u. i. if she karan davis is got anything to do with it
cya

Glasgow, KY

#20 Sep 26, 2010
just look at what she did when lloyd mabry got ran over and left to die on the road like a dog

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you approve of Rudy Runyon as Mayor? 1 hr Giovanni 3
James???? 2 hr J_dogg 3
Loserville Cardninals 2 hr Truth 9
Wendy's 3 hr Hungry 5
September Short and Nicole Scott (Aug '13) 3 hr just worried 28
Just wondering 3 hr Just wondering 1
Cows 3 hr Joel Holstein 3
Chad Hunt Caveland Church (Sep '08) 11 hr adult child 282
Glasgow Dating
Find my Match

Glasgow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Glasgow News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Glasgow

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:49 pm PST

NBC Sports12:49PM
Bengals kicker Nugent perfect since overtime miss - NBC Sports
ESPN12:58 PM
Bengals' Smith (torn triceps) goes on IR
Bleacher Report 2:30 PM
Titans Release Veteran LB Phillips
NBC Sports 2:47 PM
Titans release Shaun Phillips, place Brian Schwenke on injured reserve
Bleacher Report 8:54 PM
What Experts Are Saying About Bucs vs. Bengals?