april and william morris

april and william morris

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
pregnant by him 2011

Glasgow, KY

#1 Jun 3, 2011
well the baby looks good and sept will be here before you know it and i guess a bllod test will get done cause he dont want to own up to his mistakes and be a reaL DAD.he needs to be a man and be honest with april about this hell i see him all the time at sonic he comes and talks to me when hes on his break and calls me when he gets a chance.how can she be so dumb to believes what he tells her i dont want him i just want him to take care of his kid like a father should
courtney kenneth

Glasgow, KY

#2 Jun 4, 2011
you go girl make him take care of it hell hes the father and yes get a blood test to prove it then people will see whose lying.i know him and april both and neither one of them is any count hell she sleeps with 16 years old and sell them drugs
MisterRogers

Glasgow, KY

#3 Jun 4, 2011
Why would any woman even think about having sex with that guy?Desperation is bad for ya.Keep your legs closed!!!

Poor child is gonna read this on the net 12-16 years from now.I'm sure the kid's going to be so proud of his parents and how he/or she came to be part of this world.

I bet next you tell us to mind our own business or something.Um,don't advertise your troubles online.
Nena

United States

#4 Jun 8, 2011
courtney kenneth wrote:
you go girl make him take care of it hell hes the father and yes get a blood test to prove it then people will see whose lying.i know him and april both and neither one of them is any count hell she sleeps with 16 years old and sell them drugs
@courtney...you better watch wat u say bout my sister. She does not do either one of them things. Leave her alone.
pregnant by him

Glasgow, KY

#5 Jun 29, 2011
went to doctor today and all looks good i cant believe the time is almost here to deliever.they said its a girl.
pregnant by him

Glasgow, KY

#6 Jul 11, 2011
well only 2 months left to go .i cant wait either saw him with april and he had a brasce on his knee guess she figured the truth out and hit him.lol wouldnt that be funny.they was at the store he only speaks when hes alone but thats okay life a bitch and every dog has it days.the lord knowws the truth and who is not lying but thats life you know.went to doctor nellie bell today and all looks good go back next thursday atv 3:00 and get a nother ultrasam will put on my face book when i get it just look up brenda jones and you will know who i am
pregnant by him

Glasgow, KY

#7 Aug 5, 2011
well all is good so far go back everyweek now and cant wait for it to get here its a girl and her name is gonna be april nicole
ashley

Glasgow, KY

#8 Aug 8, 2011
listen april and wiliam are good people so if yall have anything to say about the fu** yall yall r the ones who isnt any good yall better watch what yall so cause i will beat yall as** k bitc** yall r just mad because u want william yall are jealous so get a fuc*ing life bitc*es
ashley

Glasgow, KY

#10 Aug 8, 2011
iam aprils best friend if yall fu** with her yall fU** with me so stop being scared and come to meet me yall are hiding behind the computer are yall scared
Kentucky Sweet Tooth

United States

#11 Aug 9, 2011
Wait a cotton picking minute. Is this Kathy Duncan? Kathy, it's me: Travis! Remember when I f<!ed you up the butt in the bathroom at Hardee's? That was kinda cool. You just need to wash your ass a little better ;). I've missed you, girl. How've you been? I remember you kept telling me back when I was doing you that you were going to start rumors about this girl because she got away with some drug thing. That was more than a couple of months ago. I didn't think you were going to do it, much less all this time later. Man, I didn't realize you hated April Cissell that much. That drug thing couldn't have been it. Are you still obsessed with William? Look, I understand where he was coming from and I'll try to explain it to you again. I might've tried something real with you had it not been that I got back with my girlfriend after she told me she was pregnant. You are a decent girl. Dont worry about William too much. So what if he turned you down. There are plenty of fish in the sea. I'm sure you'll reel one in eventually if you're patient enough. I'm just sorry I couldn't stick around longer to help you get over this William fellow. I regret it couldnt be me. You have to admit, my girl is hotter than you, though. What was I supposed to do? That and the kid brought me back to her. Just like I had to leave you after that one night we got drunk at Wal-Mart, William had to be with his family and tend to his responsibilities. Playtime, regardless of how much fun we had, can't just last forever. Don't feel bad and don't cry. I still think of you when I watch anal porn!
hey sexy

Glasgow, KY

#12 Aug 9, 2011
Kentucky Sweet Tooth wrote:
Wait a cotton picking minute. Is this Kathy Duncan? Kathy, it's me: Travis! Remember when I f<!ed you up the butt in the bathroom at Hardee's? That was kinda cool. You just need to wash your ass a little better ;). I've missed you, girl. How've you been? I remember you kept telling me back when I was doing you that you were going to start rumors about this girl because she got away with some drug thing. That was more than a couple of months ago. I didn't think you were going to do it, much less all this time later. Man, I didn't realize you hated April Cissell that much. That drug thing couldn't have been it. Are you still obsessed with William? Look, I understand where he was coming from and I'll try to explain it to you again. I might've tried something real with you had it not been that I got back with my girlfriend after she told me she was pregnant. You are a decent girl. Dont worry about William too much. So what if he turned you down. There are plenty of fish in the sea. I'm sure you'll reel one in eventually if you're patient enough. I'm just sorry I couldn't stick around longer to help you get over this William fellow. I regret it couldnt be me. You have to admit, my girl is hotter than you, though. What was I supposed to do? That and the kid brought me back to her. Just like I had to leave you after that one night we got drunk at Wal-Mart, William had to be with his family and tend to his responsibilities. Playtime, regardless of how much fun we had, can't just last forever. Don't feel bad and don't cry. I still think of you when I watch anal porn!
yes this is who i am but i am not the one who is pregnant its my friend brenda jones and shes dued next month and i know for a fact that he has a new baby on the way
sweetkentuckygir l

Glasgow, KY

#14 Aug 9, 2011
HAHAHA u are such a trip, Chick!! LMAO! so...u say u got 2 mths left to go? well tht means u wud hav got prego in december, i hate it for ya but me n my husband were together in december so sry about it chick but theres jus no possible way! like i said, y dont u jus stop posting stuff here n face it face to face with me n let it be known WHO YOU REALLY ARE??? what, u cant face it? HAHAHA! none of this what ur saying, sounds real so yeahh jus keep on telling bc as long as u got time to waste and tell, well i got time to waste and listen just to have a good laugh!! BAHAHA! LOL! now get a life and move the heck on and quit interferring with everyone elses life and all!! how hard is tht to comprehend?? jus come see me n lets face this, if ya not scared....306 east main apt 2! Hope to see ya! LOL!
pregnant by him wrote:
well only 2 months left to go .i cant wait either saw him with april and he had a brasce on his knee guess she figured the truth out and hit him.lol wouldnt that be funny.they was at the store he only speaks when hes alone but thats okay life a bitch and every dog has it days.the lord knowws the truth and who is not lying but thats life you know.went to doctor nellie bell today and all looks good go back next thursday atv 3:00 and get a nother ultrasam will put on my face book when i get it just look up brenda jones and you will know who i am
sweetkentuckygir l

Glasgow, KY

#15 Aug 9, 2011
hey, whoever u are, u really need to stop with the bullsh** too for real! I kno this isnt kathy duncan tht typed this! and whoever this brenda woman is thts saying she prego by my husband, well obviously she is jus a homewrecker n a relationship breaker, otherwise she wud b willing to come face to face with it all n let herself be known!! And so what if u kno for a fact she has a new baby on the way, i jus know its not my husbands!! so, y dont all of yall grow up n get a life and be real about stuff instead of starting drama!! everyone jus hates it tht me and my husband are happy and THEY think they gonna ruin it! I DNT THINK SO!!! HAHAHA! LOL.
hey sexy wrote:
<quoted text>yes this is who i am but i am not the one who is pregnant its my friend brenda jones and shes dued next month and i know for a fact that he has a new baby on the way
sweetkentuckygir l

Glasgow, KY

#16 Aug 9, 2011
and B**CH u can watch wat u saying about me or my husband on here, ya got it?? U dont kno me nor do u kno anything about me so y dont u shut the HELL up! dont be hatin, u jus like all the rest, must b jealous bc i got a good man n u dont!! HAHAHA! LOL! now ill tell u jus like i told her, y dont u jus come face to face with me n face it instead of writing on here? come face to face n let it b known who u are! it seems all u wanna do is start drama n be a drama queen too huh?? all of yall need to get a life, a real F**KING life!!!!!!!!!! BOOYAHH..........
courtney kenneth wrote:
you go girl make him take care of it hell hes the father and yes get a blood test to prove it then people will see whose lying.i know him and april both and neither one of them is any count hell she sleeps with 16 years old and sell them drugs

“I'm A Proud Wife & Mom!”

Since: Sep 08

Glasgow, KY

#17 Aug 9, 2011
pregnant by him wrote:
well only 2 months left to go .i cant wait either saw him with april and he had a brasce on his knee guess she figured the truth out and hit him.lol wouldnt that be funny.they was at the store he only speaks when hes alone but thats okay life a bitch and every dog has it days.the lord knowws the truth and who is not lying but thats life you know.went to doctor nellie bell today and all looks good go back next thursday atv 3:00 and get a nother ultrasam will put on my face book when i get it just look up brenda jones and you will know who i am
HAHAHA u are such a trip, Chick!! LMAO! so...u say u got 2 mths left to go? well tht means u wud hav got prego in december, i hate it for ya but me n my husband were together in december so sry about it chick but theres jus no possible way! like i said, y dont u jus stop posting stuff here n face it face to face with me n let it be known WHO YOU REALLY ARE??? what, u cant face it? HAHAHA! none of this what ur saying, sounds real so yeahh jus keep on telling bc as long as u got time to waste and tell, well i got time to waste and listen just to have a good laugh!! BAHAHA! LOL! now get a life and move the heck on and quit interferring with everyone elses life and all!! how hard is tht to comprehend?? jus come see me n lets face this, if ya not scared....306 east main apt 2! Hope to see ya! LOL!

“I'm A Proud Wife & Mom!”

Since: Sep 08

Glasgow, KY

#18 Aug 9, 2011
courtney kenneth wrote:
you go girl make him take care of it hell hes the father and yes get a blood test to prove it then people will see whose lying.i know him and april both and neither one of them is any count hell she sleeps with 16 years old and sell them drugs
and B**CH u can watch wat u saying about me or my husband on here, ya got it?? U dont kno me nor do u kno anything about me so y dont u shut the HELL up! dont be hatin, u jus like all the rest, must b jealous bc i got a good man n u dont!! HAHAHA! LOL! now ill tell u jus like i told her, y dont u jus come face to face with me n face it instead of writing on here? come face to face n let it b known who u are! it seems all u wanna do is start drama n be a drama queen too huh?? all of yall need to get a life, a real F**KING life!!!!!!!!!! BOOYAHH..........

“I'm A Proud Wife & Mom!”

Since: Sep 08

Glasgow, KY

#19 Aug 9, 2011
hey sexy wrote:
<quoted text>yes this is who i am but i am not the one who is pregnant its my friend brenda jones and shes dued next month and i know for a fact that he has a new baby on the way
hey, whoever u are, u really need to stop with the bullsh** too for real! I kno this isnt kathy duncan tht typed this! and whoever this brenda woman is thts saying she prego by my husband, well obviously she is jus a homewrecker n a relationship breaker, otherwise she wud b willing to come face to face with it all n let herself be known!! And so what if u kno for a fact she has a new baby on the way, i jus know its not my husbands!! so, y dont all of yall grow up n get a life and be real about stuff instead of starting drama!! everyone jus hates it tht me and my husband are happy and THEY think they gonna ruin it! I DNT THINK SO!!! HAHAHA! LOL.
Jabberwocky

Albuquerque, NM

#20 Aug 9, 2011
Stupid lazy chick!! If you're gonna whore around at least use BIRTH CONTROL! Hopefully you'll give her up to a family that will raise her with more morals and common sense than you have.In this day and age a woman only gets knocked up if she's too stupid and lazy to protect herself.And with someone else's husband and you're gonna name the kid after her?Uber biiitch!!!
pregnant by him

Glasgow, KY

#21 Aug 11, 2011
sweetkentuckygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
hey, whoever u are, u really need to stop with the bullsh** too for real! I kno this isnt kathy duncan tht typed this! and whoever this brenda woman is thts saying she prego by my husband, well obviously she is jus a homewrecker n a relationship breaker, otherwise she wud b willing to come face to face with it all n let herself be known!! And so what if u kno for a fact she has a new baby on the way, i jus know its not my husbands!! so, y dont all of yall grow up n get a life and be real about stuff instead of starting drama!! everyone jus hates it tht me and my husband are happy and THEY think they gonna ruin it! I DNT THINK SO!!! HAHAHA! LOL.
bitch listen here you dont know shit about me or anything so you best keep your damn mouth shut i am not hard to find i am in glasgow and oh by the way they are gonna induce me august 20 cause i will be over dued so now whore whats you gonna do not shit cause you are a scared little bitch who cant keep her man ahome you think hes at work all this time boy are you stupid my address is 1608 hwy63 going towards temple hillif you aint scared meet me at the doctoer office on august19 i go back then at the westmoreland clinic in westmoreland tennessee.so bitch bring it on
pregnant by him

Glasgow, KY

#22 Aug 11, 2011
sweetkentuckygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHA u are such a trip, Chick!! LMAO! so...u say u got 2 mths left to go? well tht means u wud hav got prego in december, i hate it for ya but me n my husband were together in december so sry about it chick but theres jus no possible way! like i said, y dont u jus stop posting stuff here n face it face to face with me n let it be known WHO YOU REALLY ARE??? what, u cant face it? HAHAHA! none of this what ur saying, sounds real so yeahh jus keep on telling bc as long as u got time to waste and tell, well i got time to waste and listen just to have a good laugh!! BAHAHA! LOL! now get a life and move the heck on and quit interferring with everyone elses life and all!! how hard is tht to comprehend?? jus come see me n lets face this, if ya not scared....306 east main apt 2! Hope to see ya! LOL!
bitch he was with me in december because you all was not together but honey believe any lie you want thats how stupid you are if you was together in december then why did he get a harrassament against you come on you get a life i know all about you and FOR ANOTHER THING what about martha he was with her so go to H*** BITCH AND COME TO MY FACE.are you scared HAHAHAHA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sara Crumpton where is she? 1 hr Looking 3
What's happened to mighty dollar? 1 hr Robin 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Pres Donald J Tru... 164,673
Fire pit spirits again 3 hr now then 6
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '15) 4 hr another 1,368
Word Association (Jun '08) 4 hr another 5,971
Another Word Game. (Nov '08) 4 hr another 3,120

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages