new hr manager at JL French

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2 Oct 9, 2010
LMFAO! Inadequate is right!!! A.S. started out as the secretary!!!! Now she's in HR!!! LMAO!!! How does a SECRETARY get to be in HR? LMAO!!! And as for her brother, well he doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground!!! Never has!!! Never will!!! No wonder this place is GOING DOWN with ppl like these, R TRYING to run the show! And that's all it is, A SHOW!!! RATED XXX at that!!! LMAO!!! JL French hasn't had good management in YRS.!!! They fired all the good management YRS. AGO! Then they put FAT ASS/BULLDOG ( if you've worked at JL French long enough, you know who "FAT ASS/BULLDOG" is ) in charge!!! LMFAO!!! He came out of the maintance dept., LMFAO!!! That's really when JL French starting going to the dogs!!!
You can't be an asshole to your employee's and expect them to do a good job and/or even want to work there. You have to be good to your employee's or you won't have any employee's. If your an asshole to them, then their going to be assholes too and not give a shit about the quality of their work. Therefore giving the company a BAD NAME, and JL French sure has a bad name, because of their POORER THAN POOR SO CALLED MANAGEMENT! No one wants to work there and everyone talks about the ppl that do, because they have heard all the "true" talk about the place. If JL French ever wants to be a respectable place to work at, they need to look at some of the other factories in Glasgow, like Akebono! They treat their employees good and they have ppl in management positions that actually know what their doing and why their doing it!! They also reward their employee's for their hard work and show them appreciation! And just in case your wondering, NO I don't work at Akebono, never have, I just know how they do business. JL French is a FREAKING JOKE and so is all their so called MANAGEMENT TEAM!!! The only thing they can manage is to screw everything up and screw their employee's over, and screw each other "literally"!!!
the bug

Glasgow, KY

#3 Oct 12, 2010
at least she is not on everyone' s a** all the time for little things,
jack handy

Glasgow, KY

#4 Oct 13, 2010
the bug wrote:
at least she is not on everyone' s a** all the time for little things,
No she sits on her a## all the time and does nothing.
Sam

Glasgow, KY

#5 Oct 14, 2010
She is dead weight!
already

Glasgow, KY

#6 Oct 15, 2010
i heard shes done 10x more for the good than that cow Judy ever did already
HappyJack

Canton, OH

#7 Oct 15, 2010
I heard she is getting it on the the Tool Room Supervisor??? They used to date in high school?
the bug

Glasgow, KY

#8 Oct 15, 2010
she needs to watch 2nd,the machine by the big door they dont do anything but stand around & play,The line leader dont do anything either, they need to do away with Chris & his line, get some men in there that will work not play around,but then they got the drug pusher in the back! get rid of all 2nd shift!
Trisha

Clinton, IA

#9 Oct 16, 2010
HappyJack wrote:
I heard she is getting it on the the Tool Room Supervisor??? They used to date in high school?
Who?
NoName

Glasgow, KY

#10 Oct 16, 2010
Who is the plant manager there?
no name

Glasgow, KY

#11 Oct 16, 2010
there is a new one every week !! this week I think it is amy scott
no name

Glasgow, KY

#12 Oct 16, 2010
the bug wrote:
she needs to watch 2nd,the machine by the big door they dont do anything but stand around & play,The line leader dont do anything either, they need to do away with Chris & his line, get some men in there that will work not play around,but then they got the drug pusher in the back! get rid of all 2nd shift!
I was standing in the door tonight & saw 3 go out to the parking lot !! guess he made another sale,Amy needs to send him & his moma out the door!!!but that is the kind JLFrench likes to keep,If Amy would ask I guess anyone back there would tell her, I might just have to go to the office myself, I mean my life is in danger to,he comes in high & gets on that FT. drivers wild, thinks he something,Im just glad i dont work with him
no name

Glasgow, KY

#14 Oct 20, 2010
Amy is on the right track, hope she dont give up, get rid of the drugs in JLFrench,get rid of D.M. that would be the best start!!
redman

Horse Cave, KY

#15 Nov 1, 2010
I think Amy scott is a bitch she sucks everyone off to get on top and judy was getting old
u all dont know crud

Horse Cave, KY

#16 Nov 1, 2010
her name isn't even that you dumb arses! Shows what you know! And fyi she's doing way more for JL than any of you lazy workers!
lady bug

Glasgow, KY

#17 Nov 1, 2010
without us beeing there she wouldnt have a job, They are all alike ,suck up to your face & talk bad about you when you leave, And what has she DONE for JLFrench? I have not saw anything change yet!!! the drug pushers are still there , they sale it right there on the floor everyday!!!! so PLEASE tell me what she has done for us or JLF!!!
Lady Bug

Glasgow, KY

#18 Nov 3, 2010
Good Job Amy !!! way to go !!
lmao

Campbellsville, KY

#19 Nov 4, 2010
She aint even eye candy for the guys. Just nasty, nasty, nasty!
Cop

Glasgow, KY

#20 Nov 4, 2010
She got rid of the tool room manager!
fan of amys

Edmonton, KY

#21 Nov 4, 2010
she is getting rid of the right ones!! now Linda M.(days) & the rest of 2nd (856), you go girl!!!
Mitch

Glasgow, KY

#23 Nov 7, 2010
Lady Bug wrote:
Good Job Amy !!! way to go !!
HR work is some of the hardest work you can do. I know because I have done it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jason fields at it again!!!!!! 13 min liveandlearn 7
Jonathan Isenberg 14 min Shocked 1
Bendix (Bowling Green, KY) (Apr '12) 57 min True true 19
Roseville Rd Accident 1 hr Concerned parent 8
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Paul 134,266
Ron Kirby & Ashley west 9 hr It is what it is 6
what's masonic lodge mean thinkin of joining (Jun '09) 11 hr H&H 16
Gas station robbery Glasgow KY 19 hr Hunter 5
What do men that have had affair really think o... (Jan '12) Fri lilwillie 1,136
Who won the $250,000 on a $20 scratch off at Sh... Fri no way 6

Flood Warning for Barren County was issued at February 28 at 3:07PM EST

Glasgow Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Glasgow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:17 am PST

NBC Sports 9:17AM