planning

Glasgow, KY

#1 Jul 29, 2009
Any opinions on whom to get a wedding cake from? And how reasonable are their prices? Thanks!
wonderful

Summer Shade, KY

#2 Jul 29, 2009
jeanie morgan six seven eight- five seven one five after 5:00pm
melanie

Glasgow, KY

#3 Jul 29, 2009
phyllis doty 270 six four six 2 four 8 zero
another one

Glasgow, KY

#4 Jul 29, 2009
Diane White, her ad runs in the Glasgow Daily Times all the time. Very reasonable and very talented, cakes are beautiful !
ladybug

Glasgow, KY

#5 Jul 29, 2009
I would like to find someone to give decorating classes not the basic. I have the basic I would like to have some more advanced classes. thanks

Since: Aug 08

Glasgow

#6 Jul 30, 2009
Sweetheart Bakery did my cake and it was awesome. They prettiest cake I have ever seen.

“I'm not bad..”

Since: Aug 08

I'm just drawn that way

#7 Jul 30, 2009
Prim Gal wrote:
Sweetheart Bakery did my cake and it was awesome. They prettiest cake I have ever seen.
how many layers and price, if you don't mind saying. Thanks
my friends mom

Summer Shade, KY

#9 Jul 30, 2009
my friends mom does very well and is very cheap call her.you can always call some one else if you dont like her quotes.
what up with that

Summer Shade, KY

#10 Jul 30, 2009
all those repeats.must be a glich.
hey

Glasgow, KY

#11 Jul 30, 2009
"I would like to find someone to give decorating classes not the basic. I have the basic I would like to have some more advanced classes. thanks"

i would give classes in home. if you have equipment.
Cake

Cave City, KY

#12 Jul 31, 2009
Mam-Ma's Cakes and cookies. Made my 3 big tire wedding cake and grooms full sheet cake. For like $200.00 The cake was still good after being froze 1 year.
mike

Glasgow, KY

#13 Aug 3, 2009
sugarbakers in bowling green
hiya

Glasgow, KY

#14 Aug 3, 2009
another one wrote:
Diane White, her ad runs in the Glasgow Daily Times all the time. Very reasonable and very talented, cakes are beautiful !
Diane White is doing two cakes for my wedding and one for our wedding shower! She is definitely the best around...when I first met her she actually had a small cake for me to try, it was the best ever and I can't wait for her to do our wedding.
curious

Glasgow, KY

#15 Aug 3, 2009
I was very pleased with Diane, she catered my daughter's wedding and made the wedding cake, everything was beautiful and food was delicious! Glad to see you chose Diane, too. Congrats!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fire pit spirits 2 min What you think 38
Georgia vote 12 min XMP 36
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min ChromiuMan 164,814
News Former lawmaker, woman, arrested on assault cha... 1 hr What you think 5
Skater Kid 3 hr Glasgowfour20 2
Christy harper 7 hr Dont know u dont ... 3
Sara Crumpton where is she? 7 hr Looking 9

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages