Does a preacher ever have the right to cuss you??

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
just wondering

Glasgow, KY

#1 Sep 23, 2008
Last night a so called preacher cussed a woman like a dog.. He told her to get her black a.. in the house, and kept saying mother f. and said god d a few times... Any preacher I've ever known never said a bad word to anyone no matter what the fuss was about.. So what I would like to know is if Brother Ricky is such a good preacher, where in the bible does it say you can cuss someone and call them names...
Glasgow

Glasgow, KY

#2 Sep 23, 2008
Brother Ricky who?
Oh Man

Horse Cave, KY

#3 Sep 23, 2008
just wondering wrote:
Last night a so called preacher cussed a woman like a dog.. He told her to get her black a.. in the house, and kept saying mother f. and said god d a few times... Any preacher I've ever known never said a bad word to anyone no matter what the fuss was about.. So what I would like to know is if Brother Ricky is such a good preacher, where in the bible does it say you can cuss someone and call them names...
Sounds like a bad situation indeed. But, I think that may be between him and his Lord, and he and his wife. I don't know of anyplace in the Bible that would condone that sort personally though.
Cussin Preacher

Glasgow, KY

#4 Sep 23, 2008
I bet my last nut that it was Ricky Davis.Half his family are hypocrites.He will preach then come home and beat his wife if people didnt put enough in the offering plate.
mee

Glasgow, KY

#5 Sep 23, 2008
just wondering wrote:
well, i don't even like the churches where the preachers scream and get real loud but cursing is really out of line..preaching the bible while cursing is very hypocritical...
No Right

Glasgow, KY

#6 Sep 23, 2008
No one has the right to cuss anyone. It does not matter if the person is a preacher or not. It is a shame.

“I'm not bad..”

Since: Aug 08

I'm just drawn that way

#7 Sep 23, 2008
Thou shalt not take the Lord's name in vain!

There's also a scripture about blessings and cursing coming from the same lips, this should not be...Can't remember the specifics though!
me me me

Glasgow, KY

#8 Sep 23, 2008
Cussin Preacher wrote:
I bet my last nut that it was Ricky Davis.Half his family are hypocrites.He will preach then come home and beat his wife if people didnt put enough in the offering plate.
Yes I believe that his last name is Davis.. He lives right across from me and my family.. He is always trying to get us to attend his church.. We've known him for awhile and I know how he is.. We have a name for him, Tricky Ricky and another good name for him is Reverand Do Wrong...I will never go to his church...I think I don't want to meet any members there either... I just thought it was so crazy for a man who calls himself a preacher to talk to anyone like that even if they were in the worng...
80s chick

AOL

#9 Sep 23, 2008
What is this preachers wife's first name? Is he like 42 yrs old?And no preacher,man.woman,child etc...had a right to cuss anyone.If he is a preacher and cussing his wife..then he needs be spending some time on his knees talking to the Lord.No human is sinless,but a man who claims to be doing the Lords work needs to set a better exanple for others.
me me me

Glasgow, KY

#10 Sep 23, 2008
Yes he cusses his wife but last night he was cussin an older lady that lives in the circle with us.. No man has any right to cuss anyone..I've seen him get into it with other people in his so called church also.. One day he got into it with a few guys that stopped by and told them to get the he.. off of his property... His wife has also got onto people... I just want to let people know how this man is.. If you want to attend his church thats you but I don't think he's preaching a good word and then coming home and cussing elder people..
truth

Glasgow, KY

#11 Sep 23, 2008
he needs to be let go from behind any pulpit !if i were you id give his name so people will know hes not preaching the truth
PowerWatch

Glasgow, KY

#12 Sep 23, 2008
Is her name Teresa? I went to school with both of them if it is...
Ashley

Glasgow, KY

#13 Sep 23, 2008
I remember a so-called preacher from a few years ago that abused his wife and kids, but would put on that suit every sunday morning and walk into "his" church with his head held high like he was a saint. People, it happens a lot more than you think. I was never so happy when I heard that she finally divorced him after 34 years of hell. Myself, I wouldn't put up with that for one day!!!

Since: Sep 08

Glasgow, KY

#14 Sep 23, 2008
sounds like to me he isnt a preacher or a man of god period.beware of wolves in sheeps clothing..& its not what we say or do in the church that proves to anybody to be christians.its how we represent ourselves to everyone all the time that proves them as a christian.
me me me

Glasgow, KY

#15 Sep 23, 2008
PowerWatch wrote:
Is her name Teresa? I went to school with both of them if it is...
No it's Wanda and the so called preacher is Ricky Davis..

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#16 Sep 23, 2008
Yes they can cuss you. No its not appropriate.
He is my cuz

Glasgow, KY

#17 Sep 23, 2008
Ricky davis has been doing this for years
for money he bum this what gives preachers
A bad name he needs to give up preaching
And get a job and get life
what

Glasgow, KY

#18 Sep 23, 2008
he a preacher live off the ssi an work every day lieing an cheating people so david is right about him past this on pray for him he going to need it where he is going !!!
holy man

Glasgow, KY

#19 Sep 23, 2008
i heard burlin roy cuss, with my own ears
look ricky davis

Glasgow, KY

#20 Sep 23, 2008
is he a holy ghost man?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How do I get in contact with Bryan Andrew DeFil... (Jan '13) 23 min Bryans girl 23
Jeannie Butler 26 min None of your busi... 2
Chris McKay 28 min Victim of Chris M... 1
Hook up at akebono 28 min Just saying 19
kathryn lyle 31 min friend 16
Chad Hunt 33 min you and i sinners 9
Jake Russell 37 min Old friend 1
What do men that have had affair really think o... (Jan '12) 1 hr Humhainna 1,025
Vote Johnny Bell 2 hr Homer 38
omg 22 hr Old friend 7
Glasgow Dating
Find my Match

Glasgow Jobs

Glasgow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Glasgow News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Glasgow

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]