Wanting a small one

Glasgow, KY

#1 Dec 16, 2008
Does anyone know of anyone giving away or selling (cheap) dogs? I would like to get a small dog ex:yorkie, terriers, pugs, anything small would be nice?!?!?! Would like to have a younger one not too old and good with kids...
Got a good dog for you

Campbellsville, KY

#2 Dec 17, 2008
I've got a medium sized dog I'd like to find a good home for ... I have to keep her chained where I live and I would like to see her go to a home where she could have some running room ... She's a mixed breed , but she's a very pretty gentle natured dog ... She's solid black , been spayed , loves people especially children , close to 5 years old , and will eat anything you give her including big bones ... She don't just chew on big pork and beef bones she actully eats them ... She's short and kind of fat ( from not getting enough excerise ), and with my work schedule I just don't have the time to give her the attention she needs and deserves ...
You're not going to find any of the breeds you mentioned you want for free or for very cheap ... If you're interested in seeing some pictures of her just let me know and I'll post my email address ...
cat in the hat

Glasgow, KY

#3 Dec 17, 2008
Wanting a small one wrote:
Does anyone know of anyone giving away or selling (cheap) dogs? I would like to get a small dog ex:yorkie, terriers, pugs, anything small would be nice?!?!?! Would like to have a younger one not too old and good with kids...
on the radio there were a few people selling and giving away dogs on the "TRADER" it's on station 94.1 the wlye...
makettle

Glasgow, KY

#4 Dec 17, 2008
be careful,my little girl was given a puppy(by someone in tville,that raises dogs to sale)said he had all his shots and everything,took it to vet for check up next day,it had PARVO,had to put it down,when called the guy that gave her the dog
he acted like he was SO SHOCKED,then he called the
next day and said he got to looking at his records
and the pup hadnt had any shots at all,no wonder
he gave it away,so just be wary when getting a
pup(oh by the way he was a distant family member
so you cant trust nobody these days.just use caution.
Wanting a small one

Glasgow, KY

#5 Dec 17, 2008
We need an inside dog. We had some outside dogs but i dont like keeping a dog chained and the neighbors complained so we had to get rid of them. I just want a small dog like i said and it doesnt have to be a full blooded dog. It could be a mix breed.
anon

Englewood, CO

#6 Dec 17, 2008
We need an inside dog. We had some outside dogs but i dont like keeping a dog chained and the neighbors complained so we had to get rid of them. I just want a small dog like i said and it doesnt have to be a full blooded dog. It could be a mix breed.
call the animal shelter maybe they have something you would like
dog lover

Glasgow, KY

#7 Dec 17, 2008
Go to the shelter, they have all kinds of poor little doggies. They make sure they have their shots and are healthy. Like people were saying you can't trust people around here who sell them. I also had a friend that bought one and it died of parvo.
Wanting a small one

Glasgow, KY

#8 Dec 17, 2008
Ive been looking at the pound too haven't seen anything that catches my eye just yet. I would rather adopt one if the right one comes along...
anon

Englewood, CO

#9 Dec 17, 2008
http://www.petfinder.com/search/search.cgi...

many cute small breeds on this list
maybe it will help to narrow it down for you
cave city citizen

Glasgow, KY

#10 Dec 17, 2008
Go to the animal shelter. The one in Glasgow makes it cheap enough to get a family pet that has it's shots and has been fixed. Pick out some small dogs, have them put in the playroom with you and your kids (one dog at a time lol) and let the dog make the decision. We did this and our pooch picked us when some of the other dogs didn't want anything to do with us. Pickles walked right up to me, kissed my nose, shook her little butt and barked. It was love at first sight !!! That was 6 years ago and millions of hugs and kisses and laughs later...she still kisses my nose every morning and sends me off into the world with a smile.
Over all the Hills

Trinity, TX

#11 Dec 18, 2008
I went to the animal shelter once looking for a pup ... They only had two , a male and a female ... I was wanting a male to I didn't pay much attention to the female ... They were both cute pups , but I started getting attached to the male as soon as I started petting him ... I told the lady to start the paperwork on him ... When I lifted him out of the pen to take him home with me , the little female picked up the rubber ball that was in the pen with them , and brought it over to the edge of the pen for me to play with her too ... I put the male back in the pen , and told the lady , you might as well do the paperwork on her too ... I ended up adopting both both of them , and they are two of the best pets and smartest dogs , I've ever owned ... I can tell the male to stand up and walk and he'll get up on his back legs and walk all the way across our deck ... LOL ... He's a real charactor !!!
Country Chick

Versailles, OH

#12 Dec 22, 2008
I have a mini Dachshund for sale I'm asking 200 for her.
mom

Edmonton, KY

#13 Dec 22, 2008
Got a good dog for you wrote:
I've got a medium sized dog I'd like to find a good home for ... I have to keep her chained where I live and I would like to see her go to a home where she could have some running room ... She's a mixed breed , but she's a very pretty gentle natured dog ... She's solid black , been spayed , loves people especially children , close to 5 years old , and will eat anything you give her including big bones ... She don't just chew on big pork and beef bones she actully eats them ... She's short and kind of fat ( from not getting enough excerise ), and with my work schedule I just don't have the time to give her the attention she needs and deserves ...
You're not going to find any of the breeds you mentioned you want for free or for very cheap ... If you're interested in seeing some pictures of her just let me know and I'll post my email address ...
If you will look on the pics here at topix we JUST sold one them for 175.00 and it was pure yorkie.He weighed 8-9 pounds.He is the silk haired one..So just keep on and maybe someone will have one..Good luck and yes he was pure yorkie.....
ASD

Glasgow, KY

#14 Dec 22, 2008
i have a boston terrier for sale. he just turned one year old. and he is an indoor dog, and has also been neutered. he is great with kids. he is very playful and friendly. if you are interested, please email me at [email protected]
Sapphire

Pittston, PA

#15 Dec 22, 2008
FYI... I think this may be state wide but their is a Puppy Lemon Law. You have a few days to have your dog vet checked if he or she is ill your covered by this law. You will have to check with your state. Good Luck and please spay and neuter.
that is

Edmonton, KY

#16 Dec 22, 2008
That is IF you sign a puppy contract you have 48 hours to have the dog checked and unless it comes with a 1 yr health I think..But that does not cover that something that was your fault.You have to check the contracts and not all have this...and usually you pay big bucks for that...Check to make sure...
popular

Summer Shade, KY

#17 Dec 22, 2008
i need a white dog of and breed (free) or white pup
rat terrier

Glasgow, KY

#18 Dec 22, 2008
popular wrote:
i need a white dog of and breed (free) or white pup
I love my rat terrier and she loves me. I never thought I would have an inside dog, now I don't know how I got along without her. She isn't a big barker like most of the small breeds, but will let you know if anyone is around. My entire family loves her. She likes to sleep under the cover:) VERY smart too. Has lots of great personality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poster diamond Dixie 16 min Diamond Dixie 19
Nope 17 min Diamond Dixie 15
Aaron Shaw (Apr '15) 21 min Michelle 8
Young Female barber that used to be at Durhams 39 min Barbershop customer 1
Word Association (Jun '08) 46 min Isabella Fireray 5,257
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '15) 49 min Isabella Fireray 426
Gabe Pendleton Kathryn Thomas post 53 min Never 1
Michael Haines passes away Tue Class of 97 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance