how do you delete a discussion on topix

how do you delete a discussion on topix

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

diane-ky

United States

#1 Jan 2, 2009
how do you delete a discussion on topix? i cannot find out anything on it.please help me!!!!
fyi

Glasgow, KY

#2 Jan 2, 2009
diane-ky wrote:
how do you delete a discussion on topix? i cannot find out anything on it.please help me!!!!
You can call them. I will have to spell the numbers because if I type them topix will block my post. The number is six-five-zero-four-six-one-eig ht-three-zero-zero. You can also click on contact us at the bottom of the page and send them an e-mail. either way it may take a few days to get it removed. Good luck!
fyi

Glasgow, KY

#3 Jan 2, 2009
Sorry, I think it is feedback you click on to send an e-mail
Smarter than her

Strawberry Plains, TN

#4 Jan 2, 2009
It helps to create an account for them to look at. At least that is what I did. I took two days.
Jerry Springer

Horse Cave, KY

#5 Jan 4, 2009
ask dr phil
wbko

Glasgow, KY

#6 Jan 4, 2009
there should not be any deleated truth hurts
Maury

Greenville, IN

#7 Jan 4, 2009
Ask Jerry
veryhappynow

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Jan 5, 2009
diane-ky wrote:
when u find the comment u want click on it to open the disscussion and right click goto properties and click the url address just copy it and email to the topix team and tell them to delete it
oprah

Grayson, KY

#9 Jan 5, 2009
Ask me.
concerend

Glasgow, KY

#10 Jan 5, 2009
you cant delete it u just have to e mail them
fyi

Glasgow, KY

#11 Jan 5, 2009
You can delete a topic! I know, been there done that. You might have to scream, yell and threaten to get a lawyer, but you can get threads deleted. If you e-mail, you will get comments from threads deleted, but not the entire thread.
Scout

Glasgow, KY

#12 Jan 7, 2009
Go to the bottom of page and send them your feedback and post link to page in appropriate box and viola topic deleted, may take a little while but it works I have deleted smut topics, but there are so many I give up.
Scout

Glasgow, KY

#13 Jan 7, 2009
I don't know why you guys are saying you have to e-mail to delete a topic, I didn't and it worked.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donít buy from fire pit 10 min seriously 30
Places to eat on Christmas day 15 min Friend 42
Anyone know Bart Simpson 16 min seriously 86
Krista Taylor (Dec '16) 25 min Cld 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Paul 170,479
Sad 3 hr Crazy 1
Best Local Places to go Dancing 3 hr Big Knob Bob 1

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance