bear

Raywick, KY

#1 May 11, 2010
Needham, MA (PRWEB) August 19, 2005 -- Collembola, also known as springtails or snow fleas, are described in the authoritative "Biology of Springtails" by Hopkin as among the most widespread and abundant terrestrial arthropods on earth.

Collembola are referred to as the earliest fossil proof of insect life on the planet. Why should people care? Collembola are being found in human hair and skin. Infestations appear to be communicable from particular environmental conditions or from one person to another, and there is no known cure once a person is infested. And worse yet, people desperate for medical help with this problem are seldom taken seriously.just to say, my sister has this in ft lauderdale, scary stuff.severe itching is the first symptom.
tracie b

United States

#2 Feb 6, 2013
I know I have dang springtails in my hair and skin! I have for 1 year now. No one will even take me serious. I try to show them and of coarse they say im crazy its just debris. Well why in the world would I have so much debris in my hair after just shampooing 5 mins before?.! Im at my wits end. I've researched trying to find an answer. Im hoping someone will respond with the solution. Please. I have cleaned, bombed sprayed every insectice bug spray on the market, Terminix said it 'could' be a Biting Midge....no its not. Thanks in advance y'all!
Ruff

Glasgow, KY

#3 Feb 7, 2013
I found one on my balls I caught it from my brother.. He is eat up with them and the mange since his wife makes him sleep in the dog house.I ain't taking him anywhere anymore until he goes to the vet and gets dipped. i am done with him. My family has never cared about me always giving me the flees.But I am scared for my brother since his wife kicked him to the dog house he has been sniffing around with one of the town's tramps. He may need to go to a real dr after what he's been telling.
todd

Glasgow, KY

#4 Feb 7, 2013
Ruff wrote:
I found one on my balls I caught it from my brother.. He is eat up with them and the mange since his wife makes him sleep in the dog house.I ain't taking him anywhere anymore until he goes to the vet and gets dipped. i am done with him. My family has never cared about me always giving me the flees.But I am scared for my brother since his wife kicked him to the dog house he has been sniffing around with one of the town's tramps. He may need to go to a real dr after what he's been telling.
your an idiot..this does happen.
Ruff

Glasgow, KY

#5 Feb 8, 2013
I may be an idiot but this can also be classified as lice. They make shampoo for that every day. Don't be ashame to buy it go to Rite Aid or Walgreens or any drug store and get rid of it.If that doesn't take care of it maybe a dermatologist can help.
marty

Dearborn, MI

#6 Apr 12, 2013
If you get one or two or these biting springtails you might stop the funnys. I'm in Louisville and they are close and they eat and nothing kills. Not meds for scabies and not lice shampoos.

Since: Mar 15

Location hidden

#7 Mar 23, 2015
Collembola, also known as springtails or snow fleas, are described in the authoritative "Biology of Springtails" by Hopkin as among the most widespread and abundant terrestrial arthropods on earth.
Collembola are referred to as the earliest fossil proof of insect life on the planet. Why should people care? Collembola are being found in human hair and skin. Infestations appear to be communicable from particular environmental conditions or from one person to another, and there is no known cure once a person is infested. And worse yet, people desperate for medical help with this problem are seldom taken seriously.just to say, my sister has this in ft lauderdale, scary stuff.severe itching is the first symptom.
My ex boyfriend send me this link:
I am trying to figure out what I have still ; 3 doctors plus a son that is one....I have been treating myself as scabies but I have not marks or signs as they are so I might have Collembola ...I am going to contact this Mite Lady!
http://stopskinmites.com/index.php...
Good Luck ......keep me posted....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Family Man 141,421
Collecting money for Tyler Lee 1 hr IMO 92
Young man drowned 1 hr Peter jones 20
Song about the Shroud of Turin 2 hr Jonus 1
Fireworks 2 hr Carl 2
your morning shot 4 hr Peter jones 4
Five finger discounts at Walmart in Glasgow 4 hr Paidatregister 6
The Reddys did not donate South Green Elementary 6 hr well 125
What do men that have had affair really think o... (Jan '12) 8 hr qtime 1,194
More from around the web

Glasgow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance