First Prev
of 9
Next Last
toufromme

Glasgow, KY

#1 May 27, 2012
This posting's is for updates on Spence ONLY.
NO BS.
toufromme

Glasgow, KY

#2 May 27, 2012
If anyone has a update on Spencer, please post. thanks
Reader

Glasgow, KY

#3 May 27, 2012
Sorry but you don't make the rules here.
Clementine

Glasgow, KY

#4 May 27, 2012
If you want a page for updates only, do it on facebook. That way the administrator can delete anything unrelated to updates. If you try this on topix, it won't work. Sorry, I understand your position but you can't control an open forum where you do not have the capability to delete.
I understand

Glasgow, KY

#5 May 27, 2012
Clementine's comment is sad, but true.
Comment #3 is a typical topix comment.
Too many people like that person on here.
I would like to hear from Spencer too.
Educate

Glasgow, KY

#6 May 27, 2012
Personally I think the friends and family should be trying to educate our younger generation on the dangers of what made this happen, instead of hiding the real facts to protect themselves and their son!
Whats done is done. Fact.
Wouldn't caring people want to educate others to the dangers, so that no other family or innocent person has to go through this?!?
Help Others

Glasgow, KY

#7 May 27, 2012
It seems like the truth came out on the other post finally. I also think that if family and friends want to do something to help others, they should be warning about the dangers of underage drinking and binge drinking; not trying to hide the truth.
Blunt

Glasgow, KY

#8 May 27, 2012
OOGA BOOGA You can not escape!
toufromme

Glasgow, KY

#9 May 27, 2012
So, sorry I posted. I didn't know about topic until a few days ago. As of now I'm forgetting about TOPIC. This is total non-since. I refuse to fall for it. I have a life and the most of u need to get one. Best of luck. Bye forever.
Bye Bye

Glasgow, KY

#10 May 27, 2012
It's called topix. If you can't handle the heat stay out of the kitchen.
sad

Glasgow, KY

#11 May 28, 2012
this is a good boy and a sad time
Question

Glasgow, KY

#12 May 28, 2012
Any word?
wondering

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 May 28, 2012
Could his sister be prosecuted if he passes away?
Blunt

Glasgow, KY

#14 May 28, 2012
wondering wrote:
Could his sister be prosecuted if he passes away?
She could probably face manslaughter charges.
Yess

Glasgow, KY

#15 May 28, 2012
Someone should be held accountible! Specielly the dealer and the host! those that knew what was going on those that are adults should be charged some way. They will all pay in the end one way or the other
Duh

Glasgow, KY

#16 May 28, 2012
You guys are pathetic! I certainly hope you never experience what this family is experiencing and I certainly hope you never end up on topix about it if you do!
Blunt

Glasgow, KY

#17 May 28, 2012
Duh wrote:
You guys are pathetic! I certainly hope you never experience what this family is experiencing and I certainly hope you never end up on topix about it if you do!
Like it or not, someone is going to be held responsible for this. If the Crews family doesn't ask law enforcement to start an investigation, the state probably will.
Hmm

Glasgow, KY

#18 May 28, 2012
Duh wrote:
Shouldn't you be supervising your own party right about now? Horse Cave is only but a stones throw from Cave City. Just saying!
Court

Glasgow, KY

#19 May 28, 2012
It's a legal fact that a 18 year old is not mentally or emotionally capable of making decisions regarding alcohol. Seems to me 2nd degree murder or manslaughter charges are in order.
Clementine

Glasgow, KY

#20 May 28, 2012
Court wrote:
It's a legal fact that a 18 year old is not mentally or emotionally capable of making decisions regarding alcohol. Seems to me 2nd degree murder or manslaughter charges are in order.
I know 50 year olds who are not mentally or emotionally capable of making decisions regarding alcohol either. I also know 18 year olds who go to war for us on foreign soil. That said, the legal drinking age in Ky is 21 so someone can be charged with providing alcohol to him regardless of how mature he was mentally and emotionally. This is a sad case all the way around and there is going to be a lot of guilt among those at the party.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trust/affairs/fed mogul (Sep '12) 1 hr Mitchell 16
Jail pays for hirmone therapy 1 hr Ronald 1
Bobby Lawson 2 hr Think 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Patriot 166,315
Federal mogul (Jan '17) 4 hr wee 7
Who is the drive thru guy who works at McDonald... 4 hr Ronald 5
Does anyone know Samantha Ali 5 hr Mark 1
epb (Jan '17) 15 hr Goldie 43

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages