God Talks To Me
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#41 Feb 19, 2013
my advice wrote:
We have no idea who you are. One thing we do know; you are not a wise man. I put you in the category of 2 others we have in here. One has an id the devil, and the other jesus christ. I do want to advise birther movement to be very careful.
In this day and time we have lots of nutcases, and this one seems to be one of them.
You are demon possessed.
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#42 Feb 22, 2013
Are you ready to turn over a new leaf and seek the Lord?
UK fan

Glasgow, KY

#43 Feb 23, 2013
dear Wiseman can you tell me what out the Bible says about the devil?
The Devil

Elizabethtown, KY

#44 Feb 23, 2013
my advice wrote:
We have no idea who you are. One thing we do know; you are not a wise man. I put you in the category of 2 others we have in here. One has an id the devil, and the other jesus christ. I do want to advise birther movement to be very careful.
In this day and time we have lots of nutcases, and this one seems to be one of them.
I'm Deeply hurt by your comment "Lol" what I like to do is speak my piece when people are being Stupid.
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#45 Feb 23, 2013
UK fan wrote:
dear Wiseman can you tell me what out the Bible says about the devil?
If you are trying to trap me...get in the back of the line.
UK fan

Glasgow, KY

#46 Feb 23, 2013
dear Wiseman when you know if I was trying to trap you? I'm asking you a sincere question. also would like to know your opinion on what the Bible says about false prophets.
UK fan

Glasgow, KY

#47 Feb 23, 2013
would God want you to put me at the back of the line?
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#48 Feb 23, 2013
UK fan wrote:
would God want you to put me at the back of the line?
I asked the Lord what to say to a viper like you.

Here is what he told me to tell you.

But many that are first shall be last; and the last first.

THIS MEANS I HAVE THE LORD'S BLESSING TO DO AS I SEE FIT WITH YOU.
UK fan

Elizabethtown, KY

#49 Feb 23, 2013
why do you answer a question with a question constantly on this post? my intent is not to make you angry but to learn what God says. would you like to be my friend?
UK fan

Elizabethtown, KY

#50 Feb 23, 2013
wooden God want you to do what he sees fit with me not what you see fit with me? some of your comments are very strange.
UK fan

Elizabethtown, KY

#51 Feb 23, 2013
Wiseman are you there?
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#52 Feb 23, 2013
UK fan wrote:
why do you answer a question with a question constantly on this post? my intent is not to make you angry but to learn what God says. would you like to be my friend?
What would you have me to do?
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#53 Feb 23, 2013
UK fan wrote:
wooden God want you to do what he sees fit with me not what you see fit with me? some of your comments are very strange.
If yo know what God wants of me then why do you ask me?
UK fan

Elizabethtown, KY

#54 Feb 23, 2013
what do you see fit today with me? are you are God too busy right now to talk to me? I'm enjoying our conversation but I don't wanna make you mad.
UK fan

Elizabethtown, KY

#55 Feb 23, 2013
you're going to have to quit talking in circles. it leads me to believe you're not a wise man. you seem to be backing out of your earlier statemeMrs. are you not your brother's keeper. you will have to give me some answers are come up with something better than answering questions with a question for it makes me doubt you, you said earlier I'm here you had answers that many people would not be able to handle the truth are you not the truth the light the way?
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#56 Feb 23, 2013
UK fan wrote:
are you are God too busy right now to talk to me?
This is disrespectful.
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#57 Feb 23, 2013
And if you want to know what is written in the bible about a certain subject then go get a bible and look.
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#58 Feb 23, 2013
I know your motive to every sentence you type and post on here.
UK fan

Elizabethtown, KY

#59 Feb 23, 2013
dear Wiseman what is the biggest blessing that you had your life may I ask that without getting another question? or are you just full of it and playing games on here?
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#60 Feb 23, 2013
UK fan wrote:
you're going to have to quit talking in circles. it leads me to believe you're not a wise man. you seem to be backing out of your earlier statemeMrs. are you not your brother's keeper. you will have to give me some answers are come up with something better than answering questions with a question for it makes me doubt you, you said earlier I'm here you had answers that many people would not be able to handle the truth are you not the truth the light the way?
The Lord rebuke you. The Lord honor your children as you have honored me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Georgia vote 3 min XMP 25
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 28 min CCR 164,779
Fire pit spirits 1 hr crybabies snowfla... 5
Any women looking for a suger daddy (Nov '15) 1 hr lol 17
Jealous people 2 hr IMO 25
What's happened to mighty dollar? 5 hr stepping up in life 26
Tattoos are disgusting!!! And tasteless!!!! For... (Jun '12) 5 hr body a temple 543

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages