being in love with a married man that...

being in love with a married man that says he loves you

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wondering

Glasgow, KY

#1 Jan 25, 2010
but yet goes home to his wife everly night
been there

Glasgow, KY

#2 Jan 25, 2010
Honey, I was in the same situation for nearly four years. He isn't going to leave her. I ended up getting pregnant, and he still didn't leave her. I love him more than life itself but I had to realize that he wasn't leaving her to be with me.
fushiagirl

Glasgow, KY

#3 Jan 25, 2010
Why would anyone get involved with a married man and even go out with him and allow this to happend from get go....That is only a dead end avenue for many tears, not only for you, but for his wife and kids....If he does this for kicks then he will do it to you when he gets you...One like this is like TIGER WOODS!!!!Who would want anyone who would even consider going out on his wife?? You will just have to worry about the same thing if you got him....he is one of those kinds!!!!!He has a wife and you are out with him......what is your problem to even do this?????? His poor wife...Sad
yeap

Huntington, IN

#4 Jan 25, 2010
Ur right girl. i agree!!! what would u really be gettin if u got him? a kot of bs and worries that u could spare ir self by finding a man who is single... so hun do ur self a favor and i would say his wife but if it wouldnt u he will find another so just do ur self a favor and save ur self the bs and tell him to stay home with his wife
sfws

Glasgow, KY

#5 Jan 25, 2010
Well sorry to say but you both deserve that! He is a married man and you should have went the other way no matter what! SHAME ON HIM TOO! Thats what WH*RES GET! How would you feel if you loved someone very much and found out they were cheating? UHH MAKES ME SICK!!
fyi

Glasgow, KY

#6 Jan 25, 2010
Tell His Name We Wont To NO That Will Fix Him
been there

Glasgow, KY

#7 Jan 25, 2010
fyi wrote:
Tell His Name We Wont To NO That Will Fix Him
Who knows it is probably the same guy.
wondering

Glasgow, KY

#8 Jan 25, 2010
sfws wrote:
Well sorry to say but you both deserve that! He is a married man and you should have went the other way no matter what! SHAME ON HIM TOO! Thats what WH*RES GET! How would you feel if you loved someone very much and found out they were cheating? UHH MAKES ME SICK!!
well when i got with him him and his wife we not toghter they had split up and then he went bac to her and we keep seeing each other and now i'm in love with him very much
Reality

Scottsville, KY

#9 Jan 25, 2010
Maybe some of you did'nt read the original post very well......or at least did'nt even try to feel it. Do you think people always have a choice with their actions when their hearts so know what they feel ?...Could it be LOVE ?...surely not. Maybe you will never end up in this situation....but trust me when I say .." never say never "...These are powerful words to speak. And what does this say for the relationships they are in ( or may be in )? Do you care to look this deep ? Are you afraid to look there ?.....Are you afraid you may see yourself ?
hmm

Glasgow, KY

#10 Jan 25, 2010
how do you know each other? Does his wife know you personally? Are there kids involved?
Personally, I think you should be ashamed of yourself. You being selfish, especially if he has kids. You really need to wake up and get a life.
Also, Just because you love him and IF he does leave his wife, what makes you think he would cheat on you later on down the road?!
u r a loser

Edmonton, KY

#11 Jan 25, 2010
Only an idiot would get on topix and discuss this crap. You are just asking for people to bash you.
guess what

Maplesville, AL

#12 Jan 26, 2010
wondering wrote:
<quoted text> well when i got with him him and his wife we not toghter they had split up and then he went bac to her and we keep seeing each other and now i'm in love with him very much
When he went back, that should have told you all you needed to know!! He's using you for anything but love sweetie....you need to dump him and move on.
been there

Glasgow, KY

#13 Jan 26, 2010
guess what wrote:
<quoted text>
When he went back, that should have told you all you needed to know!! He's using you for anything but love sweetie....you need to dump him and move on.
I totally agree. It took me four years to realize that...Yeah I still love him more than anything, but I knew that I had to let him go...Let me guess he's also telling you that he isn't sleeping with his wife...That's a lie to...Mine told me the same bullsh*t
sandra

Glasgow, KY

#14 Jan 26, 2010
no man can remotely make me fall in love with him
especially a married one what is wrong with you
be an intelligent woman for gods sake
guess you aint cryed to hard over one
once that happens it will harden that heart
now i know how men feel, feels pretty good not to give a damn.
HIM

Glasgow, KY

#15 Jan 26, 2010
jon greer
woody

Glasgow, KY

#16 Jan 26, 2010
hasnt tiger woods taught you all any thing some time 9 holes some times eighteen at the end they all get a ball in them fore.
Stupid Woody

Little Valley, NY

#17 Jan 26, 2010
woody wrote:
hasnt tiger woods taught you all any thing some time 9 holes some times eighteen at the end they all get a ball in them fore.
Typical male comment.....stupid....but typical. Go back to bed Woody!
give a sign horse cave

Cave City, KY

#18 Jan 26, 2010
been there wrote:
Honey, I was in the same situation for nearly four years. He isn't going to leave her. I ended up getting pregnant, and he still didn't leave her. I love him more than life itself but I had to realize that he wasn't leaving her to be with me.
Well your not by your self, I did the same thing nine years ago, We have a daughter together, and he live with me for a short time, but his wife new how to pull his chain. He left me ,And walk out of my life and his daughter also. To this day I still love him, He lie to me and said I forget him and get married. I never did get married, To this day I sill love him. It a hard lesson to be learn. But get out befor you get too deep, It only keep getting deeper. God Help you.
teresa

Lexington, KY

#19 Jan 26, 2010
yea been there and done that. its not worth itto many men out there who need someone to love and take care of them,just look
wow

Glasgow, KY

#20 Jan 26, 2010
It's unbelievable how some of you woman will fall for anything! You fall for these cheating dogs , that cheat not only on his wife, but his children also. Dumb asses! Wake up and realize you are nothing more than a sperm depository for him. And your no better than he is. Do you have any idea what an affair does to his kids? How it will affect their entire lives after you wreck the marriage.People make me sick!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boycott NFL 25 min BoyCott NFL 11
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min Wisdom of Ages 167,923
Diversicare 1 hr Really 4
The reason people don't go to church 7 hr my vote 28
Ballards collecting for hurricane victims 8 hr undertaker 4
Who is this brother James? 12 hr Bucky 10
Melissa jean furlong (Mar '15) 14 hr sam 6

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages