skinny manager at walmart

skinny manager at walmart

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

deena

Eddyville, KY

#1 Aug 8, 2011
Who is the skinny little manager boy at Walmart? He thinks he is hot stuff, name is Charlie or Charles.
i know him

Glasgow, KY

#2 Aug 16, 2011
hes married and has a kid thank you i know for a fact he would never cheat on his wife
wrong

White Plains, KY

#3 Aug 16, 2011
i know him wrote:
hes married and has a kid thank you i know for a fact he would never cheat on his wife
dont b so sure, the ones you least expect it have the dick hanging out all the time, walmart aint the best place to work, i would watch his skinny little ass.
i know him well

Glasgow, KY

#4 Aug 16, 2011
trust me i know him really well and i know for sure so dont be trying to be a homewrecker
Maybe

Glasgow, KY

#5 Aug 16, 2011
Charles isn't married! He was doting Jessica for forever. So since when do u know him? I worked there for years.
i know him well

Glasgow, KY

#6 Aug 17, 2011
go to his face book and he hasnt been manager but maybe or year or two so i think u need to think before you speak
Maybe

Glasgow, KY

#7 Aug 17, 2011
I'm saying I was there when he started. He's not married. He was dating the other manager til she got with a black guy.
iknowhimwell

Glasgow, KY

#8 Aug 17, 2011
im sorry i was thinking of the other manger o'brien i dont know why i was thinking his name was charles
Taylor Dayne Rules

United States

#9 Aug 17, 2011
Maybe wrote:
I'm saying I was there when he started. He's not married. He was dating the other manager til she got with a black guy.
Sounds like a class act!
stephen

Glasgow, KY

#10 Aug 18, 2011
i heard he likes guys

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#11 Nov 25, 2011
Taylor Dayne Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a class act!
What's that mean?
dave

Calhoun, KY

#13 Nov 25, 2011
did he quit?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#14 Nov 25, 2011
dave wrote:
did he quit?
naw, think I seen him there the other day. He not wit that girl no more?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slayton Christmas Float 2 min Elmo 22
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min Betty 156,417
Kellie Broady? 12 min Yeahright 4
unsweet tea 41 min Get Real 18
Need to know about Daniel Bledsoe 43 min Josh 9
He Won! He Won! Thank God! 53 min hmmm 83
Our troops are in need 1 hr Billy 3

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages