Walbert Trucking Driver in very serio...

Walbert Trucking Driver in very serious wreck today on hwy 90 by cave city.

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

yep big daddy

Glasgow, KY

#1 Dec 20, 2011
I passed a wreck today on hwy 90 just outside of cave city. Looked very serious in nature. I'm asking for people to pray that the driver and all that was on scene are safe and ok.
What I think

Glasgow, KY

#3 Dec 21, 2011
Walbert drivers can't seem to make it even out of barren county before wrecking. Two wrecks lately that they say someone else is at fault.Guess all traffic has hard on for Walbert trucks
Just sayin

Glasgow, KY

#5 Dec 21, 2011
I have no clue what happened. Not even sure the wrecks that are being mentioned but MOST of the big truck wrecks are the other person's fault. I repeat I am not saying this is the case here or the other one. It has been years but it was something like 75% of wrecks involving a semi is the other cars fault. I was in shock with that number. But I can see it. Just watch how people dart in and out in front of cars let alone semi's with the extra weight of a loaded trailer behind them. Watch home many people pull out in front of you in your vehicle, you know they are doing that to semi's as well. Not defending anyone in these wrecks, I just think truck drivers get a bad rap and it's not always their fault.
I know

Glasgow, KY

#6 Dec 21, 2011
I drove a Semi for 21 yrs an you are so right Just Saying,so lots of wrecks in my time an had one that was my fault they say ,I say different but you can't fiight it,the lady was driving a car that had not been licensed for 2 yrs an no ins an drivers license ,she was getting off the ramp an changed her mind .
former walbert employee

Alvarado, TX

#7 Dec 28, 2011
It may be the drivers fault, another vehicle fault, but has anyone tried to say It's walbert fault, for pushing the driver to run the load or be fired, I was a dedicated driver and they push/threaten me several times.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fire pit spirits 24 min Get a life 13
Christine Chapman...where is she (Aug '09) 46 min Allen 11
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 57 min its like this 164,801
Amanda gore 1 hr Get a life 2
Cabinet place- Brokerage Solutions 2 hr Been There 4
Georgia vote 2 hr Fiddy 32
Any women looking for a suger daddy (Nov '15) 6 hr lol 17
What's happened to mighty dollar? 10 hr stepping up in life 26

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages