rodney kinslow past away

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
eyes and ears of glasgow

Glasgow, KY

#1 Jul 22, 2012
is it true that he has past away?graduated with him,would like to know?
Mr Observant

Glasgow, KY

#2 Jul 22, 2012
Yes, his obituary is at WCLU's site and also online at Crow's site.
Who knows

Glasgow, KY

#3 Jul 22, 2012
What Happened????
johnny

United States

#4 Jul 22, 2012
He passed away you fool, go learn 4th grade grammar.
eyes and ears of glasgow

Glasgow, KY

#5 Jul 23, 2012
johnny wrote:
He passed away you fool, go learn 4th grade grammar.
ok youdumbfucker,you meet me and i will give you a 4th grade schoolyardasswhooping.this is not the time to be a [email protected]!
Johnny

Sarasota, FL

#9 Jul 23, 2012
I want you ignorant, uneducated pieces of garbage to meet me at Wendys tomorrow and I will teach you basic grammar and bring your Little friend Rodney's ghost with you. Freaking smart ass pricks.
surfighter

Glasgow, KY

#10 Jul 23, 2012
Johnny wrote:
I want you ignorant, uneducated pieces of garbage to meet me at Wendys tomorrow and I will teach you basic grammar and bring your Little friend Rodney's ghost with you. Freaking smart ass pricks.
yer stupid
Hmmm

Glasgow, KY

#11 Jul 23, 2012
Johnny either works at Wendys, or is the same punk that was trying to hunt down and beat a young boy who Johnny cut off in Big Lots parking lot LOL
wondering

Glasgow, KY

#12 Jul 23, 2012
Does anyone know what happened to him I graduated with him and was wondering.
melvin

Sarasota, FL

#13 Jul 23, 2012
I heard he drowned at a water park slip and slide ride. That's what I heard at lowes today.
billliiieee

Glasgow, KY

#14 Jul 23, 2012
Johnny wrote:
ok,you tell me or any other of rodney`s friends what time at wendys?if you work there meet at the end of your shift maybe?make it later in the afternoon,and try to learn us some grammar,and we will learn you what kind of people we is.
eyes and ears of glasgow

Glasgow, KY

#15 Jul 23, 2012
you tell him billliiieee,we will see how big of a man little johnny is, away from the protection of his little computer!
Johnny

United States

#16 Jul 23, 2012
So you want a gangsta brawl, you bring Rodney's ghost with you, I got some black marines that will have my back, I am at wendys every Friday at 1230 pm, I am an ex marine, you sure you want some?
jukeboxhero

Glasgow, KY

#19 Jul 23, 2012
NAZI SPY wrote:
WE Have ways of makin you shutup
dats rite dud
Hmmmm

Glasgow, KY

#20 Jul 23, 2012
Johnny wrote:
So you want a gangsta brawl, you bring Rodney's ghost with you, I got some black marines that will have my back, I am at wendys every Friday at 1230 pm, I am an ex marine, you sure you want some?
You are pathetic to say 'Rodneys ghost'. And if you are an ex marine why do you need other marines to have your back? LOL
Johnny

United States

#21 Jul 23, 2012
Most of you here are pathetic trash, you all come on here acting like fools, I try to teach you proper grammar and you pricks make petty threats against me and then threaten to get gangsta on me. It makes Rodney look pretty pathetic to have friends like a couple of you. You all want to bring the whole bingo hall trash because your scared to go one on one, I'm definately going to have my navy seals and ex marines watching my back.

I'm at Wendy's every Friday at 1230 pm and sometimes on Thursday's, if you want to be a big shot, I'm not hard to find. If your gonna bully me and my boys, I don't give a rats ass about you all whether your a ghost, dead, or alive.
eyes and ears of glasgow

Glasgow, KY

#22 Jul 24, 2012
Johnny wrote:
Most of you here are pathetic trash, you all come on here acting like fools, I try to teach you proper grammar and you pricks make petty threats against me and then threaten to get gangsta on me. It makes Rodney look pretty pathetic to have friends like a couple of you. You all want to bring the whole bingo hall trash because your scared to go one on one, I'm definately going to have my navy seals and ex marines watching my back.
I'm at Wendy's every Friday at 1230 pm and sometimes on Thursday's, if you want to be a big shot, I'm not hard to find. If your gonna bully me and my boys, I don't give a rats ass about you all whether your a ghost, dead, or alive.
ok you little chickenshit,you talk all bad with your"marine buddies'to have your back.atleast we can fight our own battles unlike yourself!i would`nt waste my time on you,not even gonna reply back if you reply to this.we know what you mean when you say you have marines have got your back,they must take care of your backdoor because you can`t fight your own fights.
jukeboxhero

Glasgow, KY

#23 Jul 24, 2012
eyes and ears of glasgow wrote:
<quoted text>ok you little chickenshit,you talk all bad with your"marine buddies'to have your back.atleast we can fight our own battles unlike yourself!i would`nt waste my time on you,not even gonna reply back if you reply to this.we know what you mean when you say you have marines have got your back,they must take care of your backdoor because you can`t fight your own fights.
HA HA HA little johnny boy must be a backdoor booty boy for the marines and the seals!do you let army and air force guys visit your backdoor?lol lmfao ha ha ha
disrespectful

Glasgow, KY

#24 Jul 24, 2012
Seems pathetic for those of being disrespectful acting like this in this thread. Have you noticed the subject of this thread?
jukeboxhero

Glasgow, KY

#26 Jul 25, 2012
POOR BOY wrote:
<quoted text>Wendy's is prime local on top of that hill for a long shot at lunchtime say a Baer gun and 3 rounds at 1800 yds
thats a simple shot for you ain`t it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
property taxes 18 min Know 8
Body found green river 22 min wanda lovell 28
Comrade Donald 34 min lol 44
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Raju 149,854
go wet 2 hr naw 6
Word Association (Jun '08) 2 hr Forrest 5,315
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '15) 2 hr Forrest 542
Kristen Edwards of Barren County 4 hr dude 4

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web