Photographers in/around Glasgow?

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Jul 31, 2008
Does anyone know of any good photographers in/around Glasgow and/or any good places to take outdoor pictures? I am from Louisville but am coming down in a month and was wanting family pictures made. Thanks!
Curious

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Jul 31, 2008
Or photographers in Bowling Green... I have family in BG as well.

Since: Jul 08

Smyrna, TN

#3 Jul 31, 2008
S & N all the way! They did my senior pictures! They are great! They are in glasgow.
Sunny

United States

#4 Jul 31, 2008
S & N do a great job, but be ready to pay a pretty penny.
oh well

United States

#5 Jul 31, 2008
Teresa Anderson Photography is great! She is located near Tompkinsville.
pooch lover

Glasgow, KY

#6 Jul 31, 2008
Curious wrote:
Does anyone know of any good photographers in/around Glasgow and/or any good places to take outdoor pictures? I am from Louisville but am coming down in a month and was wanting family pictures made. Thanks!
Yes..Kim Woods she lives on capt redford road,in the goodnight area.north on 31e
hmm

Edmonton, KY

#7 Jul 31, 2008
Limestone Lake all the way! They did my senior pictures, and they were amazing!
Oooh

Glasgow, KY

#8 Jul 31, 2008
Ovada Ward is wonderful!!! They have been here for years.
Trace

Glasgow, KY

#9 Jul 31, 2008
A&J photo are awesome. You need to give them a call. They have a website with all the examples on it check it out for yourself. You can get the number easy.

Since: Jul 08

United States

#10 Jul 31, 2008
I am somewhat of a self proclaimed amateur photographer and I have found a couple of nice places for photos in Glasgow & Bowling Green!

Glasgow: Beaver Trail Park near Wal-Mart - Rock Tunnel on Water Street - Square Downtown - Onyx Cave Campground off Hwy 90 - Tourist Attractions just off I-65.

Bowling Green: Old Richardsville Road Bridge - Fountain Square Downtown - Railroad Station on Louisville Road - The Park on Three Springs Road - Water Tower on Hospital Hill.

These are just a few, hope that helps!!!
whatever

Glasgow, KY

#11 Aug 12, 2008
Susan Richardson in haywood

“Formerly Random”

Since: Aug 08

Tompkinsville

#12 Aug 12, 2008
IMO, I would avoid using a commercial photographer. I assume you will be wanting many copies so your family can share, and I would go a more affordable route.
There are many semi-pro photographers in the area. Tompkinsville seems to be bursting with them.
Dawn Emberton (my personal fav), Teresa Anderson, and Mary Walden all reside in or around Tompkinsville. Try them.
wannabe photog

Glasgow, KY

#13 Aug 12, 2008
Michael Ward does a great job. Our family portrait he did last fall is displayed in the mall. He takes tons of shots and is very friendly and patient with the kiddos. He did my senior portraits back in 95 as well.

We have used S&N as well for pics of my baby girl. They did a wonderful job too.
The best one

Glasgow, KY

#14 Aug 12, 2008
www.lesliekiddphotography.com

Up and coming star... I promise.
1 From BG

Glasgow, KY

#15 Aug 12, 2008
Christan Curtis in Bowling Green is great and very reasonable. She lives on Slim Island Rd. and I have her number and email address if you're interested. Good Luck on your pics
Cynthia

Cave City, KY

#16 Aug 12, 2008
http://www.smithshots.com/index.html

Lee Ann Smith is excellent. She does lots of collages and etc. She did my wedding, too. Plus, she's just plain fun to be around!

Tell her Cynthia sent you, if you choose her!
Corey Stone

Glasgow, KY

#17 Aug 13, 2008
Autumn Shelton is a ametuer photograher in glasgow she takes very good quality pictures and edits herself and all that and her prices are fairly cheap
The Best Around

Mobile, AL

#18 Aug 13, 2008
Shooter

Glasgow, KY

#19 Aug 13, 2008
I guess the difference between a professional and an amateur photographer is the price they charge! If you go with professional, be prepared to empty your wallet! Even then you only get limit shots and very limited prints!

Then on the other hand if you go amateur, be prepared to spend some time and be cooperative, but the price is worth the difference!

Lastly, there are idiots like me that do it for nothing more than the experience of taking photographs and making people smile for a good reason... they get to keep their money! I turn over all photos to the customer to do with as they please and never ask for a dime from anybody! I also have 5 years of Photoshop experience, so editing is also included...

Yes, I said FREE!!!

If you're interested, leave a way to contact you here and I'll be in touch!
Shutterbug Fran

Glasgow, KY

#20 Aug 15, 2008
I own Funtime Photography. Located in Glasgow, by the new Walmart Super Center. I have a webpage www.funtime-photography.com and myspace
www.myspace.com/funtimephotography

I have budget friendly prices. I have an inexpensive sitting fee and you can view your portraits online at a password protected website. I photograph by appointment only. Contact me via my email which is listed on my website. I have plenty of referrences.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does dollar general drug test? (Nov '14) 2 min Big bones 45
Chief Guy Howie beware 10 min Speed trap 8
Jessica Craine 25 min Gross 2
What to do in this town??? 1 hr HeeHawYall 5
screw epb 2 hr screw epb 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr politico 142,339
Lance Rippy (Jun '10) 3 hr Honktonk 17
Brandon Lee Shooting 4 hr Honktonk 43
What do men that have had affair really think o... (Jan '12) 13 hr LoveLee 1,215
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages