Jones Alignment
Probation and Parole

Glasgow, KY

#1 Mar 31, 2012
Don't look now boys, but you have a thief working for you. Better check HER out!
tool man

Glasgow, KY

#2 Apr 1, 2012
who might that be?
Probation and Parole

Glasgow, KY

#3 Apr 2, 2012
tool man wrote:
who might that be?
Dark hair camry driver
An innocent bystander

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Apr 7, 2012
Just how many 'hers' are there working at Jones Alignment? It's more than a little bit of a shithole. Having the Huff family castle just a stone's throw away is a hidden bonus. It's almost like the Glasgow version of the Kennedy Complex.
What I Heard

Glasgow, KY

#5 Apr 11, 2012
An innocent bystander wrote:
Just how many 'hers' are there working at Jones Alignment? It's more than a little bit of a shithole. Having the Huff family castle just a stone's throw away is a hidden bonus. It's almost like the Glasgow version of the Kennedy Complex.
AMY
just want to know

Glasgow, KY

#6 Apr 13, 2012
stop with the chit about Huff's i have some very close firtends that are Huff's and i wirked with tehm . ver ygood ppl so stop it chit4brains
just want to know

Glasgow, KY

#7 Apr 13, 2012
and yers i know i can't spell . GB u all
You Idiot

Glasgow, KY

#8 Apr 13, 2012
just want to know wrote:
<quoted text> stop with the chit about Huff's i have some very close firtends that are Huff's and i wirked with tehm . ver ygood ppl so stop it chit4brains
Do you think the whole world revolves around the Huffs and Slaytons?
Do they work at Jones Alignment and drive a Camry?
aMy ClAyWeLl

Glasgow, KY

#9 Apr 15, 2012
i don't do drugs or steal from my employers. you believe me don't you
just me

Munfordville, KY

#10 May 14, 2012
aMy ClAyWeLl wrote:
i don't do drugs or steal from my employers. you believe me don't you
this is so stupid..nothing to look at anyway,heard from someone who works there that she looks like a boy ..and also heard she has stolen from previous employeers..go figure,sure she fite right in there
just me

Munfordville, KY

#11 May 14, 2012
i heard she has stolen from previous employers.
also heard from someone who works with her that she looks like a boy..go figure,im sure she fits right in there.
LMAO

Glasgow, KY

#12 May 14, 2012
Check Minit Mart an JR Foods and u will find out some stealing going on while she was there. Watch out Ricky, she will rip you!!!
TheTruth

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 May 10, 2014
just me wrote:
<quoted text> this is so stupid..nothing to look at anyway,heard from someone who works there that she looks like a boy ..and also heard she has stolen from previous employeers..go figure,sure she fite right in there
You're an idiot. I've known her for years and she is a great person. You're just a sorry piece of crap that wants to blame others for your pathetic life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Supreme court 1 hr Cat Daddy 2
bigger sellout: david clarke, ben carson or cla... 1 hr Cat Daddy 2
JR Jones (Sep '08) 1 hr Ummmm 7
Kara Basil 1 hr Last name 7
Johnny Depp 1 hr Jose 47
Matt's Mobile Wash 2 hr Dee 10
Big Cheeto Negotiator 3 hr unreal 76
Barrin jailer forced to resign after raping fem... 7 hr Ridiculous 30

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web