Fox's Pizza Den
ur catch

Glasgow, KY

#1 Sep 13, 2009
Today was the first and LAST time we eat there,and it was awful,the buffet was empty and everyone in there was complaning that there was not any pizza to eat ,the employees could not keep pizza on the buffet you would think they knew it was Sunday and to be expecting the after church crowd , but apparently NOT! This place has to be the worst pizza in Glasgow, surly they will not last long.. YUCK!!!!!!!!!!
Sweetness

Glasgow, KY

#2 Sep 13, 2009
we have eaten there 3 times. The first time we ate there and it was WONDERFUL, best pizza I ever ate. The second, carryout. Ok, but less topping than before. The 3rd, carryout. Paid for pepperonies, got none. Paid for extra cheese, got none. Just the bare minimum. It was so good the first time, I sure hope they don't let their high standards down and quit giving as much. I am just hoping that we were the only ones who got jipped.
geee

Glasgow, KY

#3 Sep 15, 2009
They are better than (SNAPIES)there in Horse Cave. We ate there good food good service.
Woah

Cave City, KY

#4 Sep 15, 2009
geee wrote:
They are better than (SNAPIES)there in Horse Cave. We ate there good food good service.
Snapies? LOL I actually enjoy Snappy's. It always tastes fresh and homemade.

I have only eaten at Fox's once and it was good. I didn't care for the dipping sauce for the cheese sticks, though. I can't explain it, but the flavor was 'off'. It's a good place to take the kids for food and fun. Hopefully, it hasn't gone down hill since we ate there. We don't eat out often but would like to eat here again. Hopefully it's still as good as the first time we tried it!
Pizza

Glasgow, KY

#5 Sep 15, 2009
I have gotten their pizza's several times. I always get the same type everytime and have been COMPLETELY SATISFIED.... I will cont. to the pizza.. It is the BEST around and I am very picky when it comes to pizza and cheesesticks. Altough I do not use sauce with mine..
Fox

Glasgow, KY

#7 Sep 16, 2009
We LOVE fox's pizza!!! The manager and his staff are exceptional!! I hope they are around for a very long time!!!!!!!
pizza eater

Glasgow, KY

#8 Sep 17, 2009
ate there once. been there 3X since. have left every time. walk in, 40-50 people, 8 people milling around at the buffet, no pizza in sight(even after waiting 4-5 minutes). waste of time. saw they applied for alcohol license. should learn how to get the pizza out first. yes i was there sunday and tues. also. same sad story evertime. no pizza. went next door and had chinese, even though i wanted a little bit of pizza.
pizza eater

Glasgow, KY

#9 Sep 17, 2009
Fox wrote:
We LOVE fox's pizza!!! The manager and his staff are exceptional!! I hope they are around for a very long time!!!!!!!
i love pizza!!!!!! so you better f**ck'in figure out how to make that and serve it or i'd say you are history.
diner who will be back

Glasgow, KY

#10 Sep 17, 2009
They are a new resturant give them some time to adapt. You people are pathetic and totally impatient. The owner is a good man, his staff is great they are always smiling. The food is phenomonal!!! So what if you have to wait a few mins, watch TV or go play a game .....give them time to adjust and stop judging. If the world would slow down a little we'd all benefit from it. Keep up the good work!!!!
pizza eater

Glasgow, KY

#11 Sep 17, 2009
diner who will be back wrote:
They are a new resturant give them some time to adapt. You people are pathetic and totally impatient. The owner is a good man, his staff is great they are always smiling. The food is phenomonal!!! So what if you have to wait a few mins, watch TV or go play a game .....give them time to adjust and stop judging. If the world would slow down a little we'd all benefit from it. Keep up the good work!!!!
when i go to lunch i don't give a s**t how great the staff is in your opinion or whether they are smiling. what food ? i haven't seen any. i'm there to eat not play games. so what? so i'll just eat somewhere else. maybe after they get their liquor liscense i can go there and drink beer and it will mask the fact that there is no pizza coming out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ReallyAkebonoOkThen 20 min Jason 10
Women beater 24 min Reynolds 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 49 min Wisdom of Ages 172,985
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '15) 3 hr another 1,514
Word Association (Jun '08) 3 hr another 6,059
6 letter word game..change one letter! (Apr '09) 3 hr another 1,102
joey slayton (Sep '14) 14 hr Nope 7

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages