Next Last
curious george

Glasgow, KY

#1 Aug 3, 2008
any one know this guy...all i got so far is that he goes to BCHS
Sexy Busty Babe

Glasgow, KY

#2 Aug 3, 2008
OMG HE IS PROLLY THE HOTTEST GUY IN GLASGOW!

Seriously, a true gift from God for the ladies.

Im goin to do him......twice!
shy

Glasgow, KY

#3 Aug 3, 2008
he is one of the sweetest most likeable boys at bchs....i hope one day he notices me and ask me out. i think it is cool that he drives an older truck he doesn't have to have something sporty or new to be liked. calvin you are sooooooooooo cute!
Anon

Glasgow, KY

#4 Aug 3, 2008
shy wrote:
he is one of the sweetest most likeable boys at bchs....i hope one day he notices me and ask me out. i think it is cool that he drives an older truck he doesn't have to have something sporty or new to be liked. calvin you are sooooooooooo cute!
well who are you, why dont you tell him???
shy

Glasgow, KY

#5 Aug 3, 2008
i have talked to him many times but he has never showed any interest in me other than a friend. i am not going to push myself on him if he is interested in me he will finally ask me out.
Anon

Glasgow, KY

#6 Aug 3, 2008
shy wrote:
i have talked to him many times but he has never showed any interest in me other than a friend. i am not going to push myself on him if he is interested in me he will finally ask me out.
Well im friends with him and he really dont show if he is interested or not. If he liked you, then you wouldnt know it.
DA MAN

Glasgow, KY

#7 Aug 3, 2008
i know him he is funny as hell always trying to make people laugh...and he isnt half bad at it
Calvin

Glasgow, KY

#8 Aug 3, 2008
This is Calvin. I heard this bad boy was heating up.... shy who are you just so i know?
shy

Glasgow, KY

#9 Aug 3, 2008
Calvin wrote:
This is Calvin. I heard this bad boy was heating up.... shy who are you just so i know?
school is going to start this week. you can figure it out, you are very smart. mean time i will continue to talk to you as always. i don't want to ruin a great friendship if you are not interested in me.
DA MAN

Glasgow, KY

#10 Aug 3, 2008
Good to see you made it out
shy

Glasgow, KY

#11 Aug 3, 2008
DA MAN wrote:
Good to see you made it out
made it out???
Anon

Glasgow, KY

#12 Aug 3, 2008
well shy your not goin to get anywhere if you just let things come to you
Calvin

Glasgow, KY

#13 Aug 3, 2008
shy wrote:
<quoted text>
school is going to start this week. you can figure it out, you are very smart.
i am not sherlock holmes here..but im sure you wont ruin anything. Any hints?
DA MAN

Glasgow, KY

#14 Aug 3, 2008
shy wrote:
<quoted text>
made it out???
I MEANT GOOD TO SEE THAT CALVIN MADE IT OUT TO THE SHOW
Calvin

Glasgow, KY

#15 Aug 3, 2008
shy come on now....im flying by the seat of my pants here....i have no clue gotta be some sorta hint or something right?
shy

Glasgow, KY

#16 Aug 3, 2008
Calvin wrote:
shy come on now....im flying by the seat of my pants here....i have no clue gotta be some sorta hint or something right?
i really like you. you make me laugh and i love to be around you. i like you for who you are and the kind of person you are. you are truly one of a kind and i hope someday you figure out who i am. you may not be sherlock holmes but you are very intelligent and you will figure it out.
shy

Glasgow, KY

#17 Aug 3, 2008
Anon wrote:
well shy your not goin to get anywhere if you just let things come to you
maybe not but if calvin wants to take me out then i want it to be his choice.
Calvin

Glasgow, KY

#18 Aug 3, 2008
well it would speed up the process if you would help me out a lil im lost as a baby in a topless bar...
shy

Glasgow, KY

#19 Aug 3, 2008
Calvin wrote:
well it would speed up the process if you would help me out a lil im lost as a baby in a topless bar...
you will figure it out. i know you will. i just hope when you do that you want to ask me out as bad as i want you to.
Calvin

Glasgow, KY

#20 Aug 3, 2008
shy wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe not but if calvin wants to take me out then i want it to be his choice.
Go out in the ranger! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Proof: The Moon Is Self Illuminating 1 hr Who cares 18
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Patriot 151,666
Dentists 2 hr Western 3
Bernie's Auto glasgow, ky 5 hr Unknown 1
FBI enlisting public help to uncover corruption... (Aug '15) 5 hr forget you 6
Crooked preachers 9 hr Wondering 9
Ashley west 12 hr Just heard about it 9

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages