Jr. R.O.T.C. @ B.C.H.S.

Jr. R.O.T.C. @ B.C.H.S.

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

Friend

Glasgow, KY

#1 Mar 21, 2011
What are your thought's about the ROTC.
muah

Glasgow, KY

#2 Mar 21, 2011
The majority of them are idiots/retards that *think* they could be in the armed forces. With the exception of a select few, the day our country puts a gun in their hands, I'm leaving.
Friend

Glasgow, KY

#3 Mar 22, 2011
From a young age my son wanted to serve his country.he was in the ROTC at Barren County them at WKU,and now he is doing a Job with very good pay but very stressful but he loves it.I am a proud mom! my son is a successful young officer in the military.This is my only child but as he tells me with out mothers,dads,children and even grandparents willing to serve our country we would not have the freedom we have today.so if your asking if this program is a good one,I can say yes it was for my child.
military supporter

Glasgow, KY

#4 Mar 23, 2011
muah wrote:
The majority of them are idiots/retards that *think* they could be in the armed forces. With the exception of a select few, the day our country puts a gun in their hands, I'm leaving.
I invite you to speak with Phillip Gearlds and Freddie Joe Wilkerson about your views on the program.
Friend

Glasgow, KY

#5 Mar 23, 2011
Friend wrote:
From a young age my son wanted to serve his country.he was in the ROTC at Barren County them at WKU,and now he is doing a Job with very good pay but very stressful but he loves it.I am a proud mom! my son is a successful young officer in the military.This is my only child but as he tells me with out mothers,dads,children and even grandparents willing to serve our country we would not have the freedom we have today.so if your asking if this program is a good one,I can say yes it was for my child.
Thank you so much.
Friend

Glasgow, KY

#6 Mar 26, 2011
Thank you foe your support of our young children and our military,so many young kids don't know right from wrong now days.I know Freddie Joe from years back when my son was in scouts he he a great guy!!
shrink

Glasgow, KY

#7 Mar 26, 2011
Reinstate the draft,our young men need some discipline.
IM CALLIN BS

Glasgow, KY

#9 Mar 27, 2011
your son is in the military as a officer cause of ROTC. BUT i also bet u 20 dollars he is a pencil pusher in the army. JROTC is a bullshit class. as a student i say it was horrible. you have to kiss ass and be a teachers pet to actually get treated right. or u are nothing to them. theyre main concern is to recruit people into the military. i joined up for the military and i personally think that this class is a waste of the schools time and money
actually

Bonnieville, KY

#10 Mar 27, 2011
IM CALLIN BS wrote:
your son is in the military as a officer cause of ROTC. BUT i also bet u 20 dollars he is a pencil pusher in the army. JROTC is a bullshit class. as a student i say it was horrible. you have to kiss ass and be a teachers pet to actually get treated right. or u are nothing to them. theyre main concern is to recruit people into the military. i joined up for the military and i personally think that this class is a waste of the schools time and money
From your post it sounds like you are the one that is a waste of time as well as good oxygen you are taking up.
jfkldsajkf

Glasgow, KY

#11 Mar 28, 2011
actually wrote:
<quoted text> From your post it sounds like you are the one that is a waste of time as well as good oxygen you are taking up.
no ill be the one holding a gun making a difference.
Friend

Glasgow, KY

#12 Mar 29, 2011
I said the ROTC was a good for my son and so was the boy scouts,sounds like you are a bitter young man with no will power.I did not say the military life is easy but they do separate the men from the boys! The military is not for everyone.I wish you the best in your live, don't be so negative it will only take you down.he was not the teachers pet he just new what he wanted to to with his life and set golds.I will not post again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Passed each other at Walmart 17 min Wow 2
Bailey r 39 min Kay 1
Shelby gulley 44 min Ppl 22
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 46 min ChromiuMan 151,840
Who's a good plumber??? (Mar '12) 12 hr Allison 27
Pedophile Arrested in Glasgow 12 hr wow 2
Word Association (Jun '08) 14 hr FORREST 5,344

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages