First Prev
of 2
Next Last
timmy

Glasgow, KY

#22 Sep 21, 2008
actually i think she is 21 weeks pregnant... they were dating b4 prom so i know she got pregnant like a week b4 then.
lalalalalala

Cave City, KY

#23 Sep 21, 2008
well its gonna be one focked up baby. thats for sure.
omg

Glasgow, KY

#24 Sep 21, 2008
lalalalalala wrote:
well its gonna be one focked up baby. thats for sure.
word from the wise: you are probably some stupid teenager looking for someone to hate on...well cody ain't one you need to talk about, he is a good kid, grew up in a strict house with his mom and dad and then the got divorced, he has had a tough life...so shut up!!! i'm sure that his kid will be as cute as his other brother and sister's kids...the only one f#cked up is you for having nothing better to do with your time than gossip, shouldn't you be on "myspace" finding friends instead of causing enemies!!

Since: Sep 08

Glasgow, KY

#25 Sep 22, 2008
there's rumor of another person that did jessica behind a dumpster but don't know how true it is...plus he's a friend of mine so I won't mention names... but dang this is ridiculous
yall

Glasgow, KY

#26 Sep 22, 2008
find him
Cody Bartley

Glasgow, KY

#27 Sep 22, 2008
Shawn wrote:
shit yall don't even know the half of it. earlier this year i remember him saying he had sex with either a 12 or 13 year old and was proud of it... but on another note he's screwed me over and i WILL stomp his ass next time i see him and he doesn't run like usual
LMAO Come on you ! lets ROLL!!!!!!!!!! Ill finish you NICE AND SLOW!!........With a Bullet to your god damn FACE! Ill be in town just stop by!!........

Since: Sep 08

Glasgow, KY

#29 Sep 23, 2008
thats what she told me
another old friend

Glasgow, KY

#30 Sep 23, 2008
He got tori odle knocked up. But she is a Ho anyways
2strongisgay

Glasgow, KY

#31 Sep 23, 2008
their both nasty
victoria_2009

Glasgow, KY

#32 Sep 23, 2008
i love how i'm nasty and a ho but yet you are perfect!!!! thats halarious!!!! ya'll get a life and if your gonna say something y don't you put your real names on here instead of hiding behind your computer!!!
castleberry

Glasgow, KY

#33 Dec 27, 2008
hes a straight b**** and a snitch
Tom Caudill

Franklin, KY

#34 Dec 27, 2008
Don't tell me let le guess. He rides a harley and he has a dog face woman, right, I thought so.
oh shucks

Summer Shade, KY

#35 Dec 27, 2008
it doesn't make you any cooler to be pregnant tori, stop actin like everyone gives a shit.

Since: May 09

Glasgow, KY

#37 May 26, 2009
When I was reading the messages about Bartley...I thought well hell what kind of guy is he.....then after I read the messages.....I started texting too see if he would talk to me and you know what he did....for 4day in a row......well the funny thing is that he didn't know what I looked like at all and he wanted to do all these things with me...well you know that I felt bad about him not knowing what I looked like but I knew what he looked like...anyway so one of our friends txted him n asked him did he want to see a picture of me or meet me face to face....well he came back and said I was fuckin around with her.i'm not talkin to her now no sir.....well the funny thing is that 2 hours be4 tht he was calling me baby and babe.....well one of my friend txts me and said that he would to me because he heard alot of things about me.....well some funny things is that he still don't know what I look like.....and he don;t even know my last name......I think that is fuckin funny as hell......well see before all this ppl told me that he was a good guy....well this show that all of you'll are wrong as hell... If anyone knows cody and is readin this tell him to gt on here and read this.....Cody you might think you know how this is....you mite be right and you might be wrong....so if you know who this is than txt me.....if not than not worry about it.....
OnlyME

Cave City, KY

#38 May 29, 2009
You such a freakin dumb ass for puttin this on the computer
OnlyME

Cave City, KY

#39 May 29, 2009
only a complete dumb ass you put this on the computer
OnlyME

Cave City, KY

#40 May 29, 2009
curious wrote:
<quoted text>Who did he get pregnant?
wtf that bitch tori oldle is prego
I loved him

Glasgow, KY

#41 Sep 19, 2009
Are we talking about the Cody Bartley with red hair?
WTF

Edmonton, KY

#43 Dec 10, 2009
preciousangel wrote:
there's rumor of another person that did jessica behind a dumpster but don't know how true it is...plus he's a friend of mine so I won't mention names... but dang this is ridiculous
yall just aint got nothin else to do but talk about ppl like that on her yall are a bunch of S.O.B. and yall are goin to f*^&kin hell!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
say no to thomas for county attorney! 6 min Knows 22
Ghjjgg 7 min Knows 57
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min taking my chances 169,946
Please Give Me A List Of Drug Dealers In Glasgow (May '12) 12 hr Justiceneverserved 85
Dr Michael Pendelton 13 hr My buddy 4
http://YouthJobz.com/?refer=5635 18 hr Dolphin78 1
Diversicare 22 hr Egg 1

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages