Bible study rules for public schools proposed

Feb 10, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Courier-Journal

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Comments
83,041 - 83,060 of 129,039 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86662
Sep 2, 2012
 
Yiago wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't compose a reply because this post makes me giggle too much. lol
Yep.

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86663
Sep 2, 2012
 
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just in denial of what you really know to be true.
I really think that is true.
crap

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86665
Sep 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Wondering how many on here are just so full of their own self, own crap, that you just can't c beyond your pride. Sad really, u must feel so helpless and all alone when u r sick, in a tough situation, facing losing your job, death of a loved one...Jesus is only about love.. What r u about? Hopelessness. Death is the finality? How wrong you are. Should read the story of the man that went to hell and wanted just a drop
Of water on his tongue and wanted to warn his family that there really is a hell...this will go on and on and on and on and on... The sad truth for you is, unless you accept the truth.. You will be one of the ones wailing and crying and the gnashing of teeth, begging the eternal flame and pain to end and go away. But there will b no end to your suffering. This will have been UR CHOICE... FREE WILL.. U will have denied your maker over and over. You choose Hell over Heaven. Such a bad choice...as long as u have breath in your body it's not to late to discover the TRUTH... God bless you and i pray HE opens all your eyes to the truth before you draw your last breath and may u have time to ask for salvation.
John 16:33. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows, but take heart because I have overcame the world.
There will b heartache, suffering ...Jesus suffered!!?? I'm grateful I don't have your opinions. I'll be celebrating in Heaven... I hope you are there also

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86667
Sep 2, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

crap wrote:
Wondering how many on here are just so full of their own self, own crap, that you just can't c beyond your pride. Sad really, u must feel so helpless and all alone when u r sick, in a tough situation, facing losing your job, death of a loved one...Jesus is only about love.. What r u about? Hopelessness. Death is the finality? How wrong you are. Should read the story of the man that went to hell and wanted just a drop
Of water on his tongue and wanted to warn his family that there really is a hell...this will go on and on and on and on and on... The sad truth for you is, unless you accept the truth.. You will be one of the ones wailing and crying and the gnashing of teeth, begging the eternal flame and pain to end and go away. But there will b no end to your suffering. This will have been UR CHOICE... FREE WILL.. U will have denied your maker over and over. You choose Hell over Heaven. Such a bad choice...as long as u have breath in your body it's not to late to discover the TRUTH... God bless you and i pray HE opens all your eyes to the truth before you draw your last breath and may u have time to ask for salvation.
John 16:33. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows, but take heart because I have overcame the world.
There will b heartache, suffering ...Jesus suffered!!?? I'm grateful I don't have your opinions. I'll be celebrating in Heaven... I hope you are there also
There have been untold millions who have suffered more than Jesus did.

Celebrate in heaven? Good for you! Don't forget - click your heels once for limbo, twice for purgatory and 3 times for St. Peter's gate. Better wear your good tap shoes or you might not have enough magic to get there.

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86668
Sep 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

crap wrote:
Wondering how many on here are just so full of their own self, own crap, that you just can't c beyond your pride. Sad really, u must feel so helpless and all alone when u r sick, in a tough situation, facing losing your job, death of a loved one...Jesus is only about love.. What r u about? Hopelessness. Death is the finality? How wrong you are. Should read the story of the man that went to hell and wanted just a drop
Of water on his tongue and wanted to warn his family that there really is a hell...this will go on and on and on and on and on... The sad truth for you is, unless you accept the truth.. You will be one of the ones wailing and crying and the gnashing of teeth, begging the eternal flame and pain to end and go away. But there will b no end to your suffering. This will have been UR CHOICE... FREE WILL.. U will have denied your maker over and over. You choose Hell over Heaven. Such a bad choice...as long as u have breath in your body it's not to late to discover the TRUTH... God bless you and i pray HE opens all your eyes to the truth before you draw your last breath and may u have time to ask for salvation.
John 16:33. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows, but take heart because I have overcame the world.
There will b heartache, suffering ...Jesus suffered!!?? I'm grateful I don't have your opinions. I'll be celebrating in Heaven... I hope you are there also
You have never read your bible. What the bible says you will do in heaven is prostrate yourself and chant praises to god for all eternity. Not much of a reward much less a celebration!
no to religion in schools

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86669
Sep 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

they should keep religion out of the school systems it just dont mix i am against it and i bet alot of others are too i hate things forced on me
Ignorance is Dangerous

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86670
Sep 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope... can't have a universe causing Big bang inside a already existing universe...
Some people are educated beyond their intelligence too.
Ignorance is Dangerous

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86671
Sep 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

crap wrote:

Wondering how many on here are just so full of their own self, own crap, that you just can't c beyond your pride. Sad really, u must feel so helpless and all alone when u r sick, in a tough situation, facing losing your job, death of a loved one...Jesus is only about love.. What r u about? Hopelessness. Death is the finality? How wrong you are. Should read the story of the man that went to hell and wanted just a drop
Of water on his tongue and wanted to warn his family that there really is a hell...this will go on and on and on and on and on... The sad truth for you is, unless you accept the truth.. You will be one of the ones wailing and crying and the gnashing of teeth, begging the eternal flame and pain to end and go away. But there will b no end to your suffering. This will have been UR CHOICE... FREE WILL.. U will have denied your maker over and over. You choose Hell over Heaven. Such a bad choice...as long as u have breath in your body it's not to late to discover the TRUTH... God bless you and i pray HE opens all your eyes to the truth before you draw your last breath and may u have time to ask for salvation.
John 16:33. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows, but take heart because I have overcame the world.
There will b heartache, suffering ...Jesus suffered!!?? I'm grateful I don't have your opinions. I'll be celebrating in Heaven... I hope you are there also
ChromiuMan wrote:
There have been untold millions who have suffered more than Jesus did.
Celebrate in heaven? Good for you! Don't forget - click your heels once for limbo, twice for purgatory and 3 times for St. Peter's gate. Better wear your good tap shoes or you might not have enough magic to get there.


Even if Jesus had died a Trillion deaths and was still hanging on a Cross for all to see, you still wouldn't believe, you just don't have it in you. You are Pathetic. You are Miserable and you only wish to make everyone else Miserable. You are in Hell already, so keep pretending that you're happy there. You are forever in the belly of the beast, because that's what you want.
Ignorance is Dangerous

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86672
Sep 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>You have never read your bible. What the bible says you will do in heaven is prostrate yourself and chant praises to god for all eternity. Not much of a reward much less a celebration!
You have the Old Testament confused with the New. You may have read the Bible but you still don't understand.

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86673
Sep 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Ignorance is Dangerous wrote:
<quoted text> You have the Old Testament confused with the New. You may have read the Bible but you still don't understand.
Read your bible, try Matthew 5:15-20 The old testament applies to you or the ten commandments do not.

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86674
Sep 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ignorance is Dangerous wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Even if Jesus had died a Trillion deaths and was still hanging on a Cross for all to see, you still wouldn't believe, you just don't have it in you. You are Pathetic. You are Miserable and you only wish to make everyone else Miserable. You are in Hell already, so keep pretending that you're happy there. You are forever in the belly of the beast, because that's what you want.
Even if Betty rode a thousand white unicorns you would not believe in flying horses or dragons......

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86675
Sep 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Ignorance is Dangerous wrote:
<quoted text> Some people are educated beyond their intelligence too.
So if some one has greater knowledge than you they are overeducated? Yep, typical christian thinking

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86676
Sep 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Again I ask, if god is all knowing and all powerful why did he allow all of the children that priest raped to suffer against their free will? Is your god that evil?
Ignorance is Dangerous

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86677
Sep 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

no to religion in schools wrote:
they should keep religion out of the school systems it just dont mix i am against it and i bet alot of others are too i hate things forced on me
God is Love. That's why we have school shootings and thousands of Denominations because not only has Love been kicked out of Schools he's been kicked out of Relegion too, you moron. Wake up and get a clue.
Ignorance is Dangerous

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86678
Sep 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>So if some one has greater knowledge than you they are overeducated? Yep, typical christian thinking
Only when their education makes them more ignorant than what they were when they were stupid.

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86679
Sep 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ignorance is Dangerous wrote:
<quoted text>
God is Love. That's why we have school shootings and thousands of Denominations because not only has Love been kicked out of Schools he's been kicked out of Relegion too, you moron. Wake up and get a clue.
Really? Love? Like when christians protested blacks going to public schools? that kind of love?
How about the way christians show gods love to Muslims?
Have you ever shown gods love to a homeless person?
You are a liar and worse, you believe the bullshit you are told. The christian cult has been the most hate filled, violent organization in history so do not say that your god is about love!

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86680
Sep 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Ignorance is Dangerous wrote:
<quoted text>
Only when their education makes them more ignorant than what they were when they were stupid.
You mean when they look at facts instead of blindly accepting? Like when they ask for proof before falling for a con job?

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86681
Sep 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ignorance is Dangerous wrote:
<quoted text>
Only when their education makes them more ignorant than what they were when they were stupid.
Recant, I know some educated people who have no common sense at all, dumb as a rock....
Ignorance is Dangerous

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86682
Sep 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Satanic Priest wrote:
Again I ask, if god is all knowing and all powerful why did he allow all of the children that priest raped to suffer against their free will? Is your god that evil?
There you go asking stupid questions again. The Priest also had Free Will, he is not God, But God will give him his reward, your peter in his butt for all eternity in Hell. Is that what you want?

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86683
Sep 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Ignorance is Dangerous wrote:
<quoted text> There you go asking stupid questions again. The Priest also had Free Will, he is not God, But God will give him his reward, your peter in his butt for all eternity in Hell. Is that what you want?
Why is a priest free will greater than the child's free will? Why didn't god make the priest penis go soft so the child would not get raped?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

111 Users are viewing the Glasgow Forum right now

Search the Glasgow Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min Cornelius Scudmister 147,171
Looking for...... 28 min Help Please 1
does any one know an older guy named eddie fra... 48 min xgirlfriend 2
Pole barn sliding door 1 hr Let me know 1
Hometown Heating and Cooling 1 hr Supermom 1
garage sale 2 hr resident 1
anyone do work from home 2 hr hello 1
Upcoming Elections 9 hr Jill 73
Ruler Foods Wed hot dog 88
•••
•••
•••
Glasgow Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Glasgow Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Glasgow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Glasgow News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Glasgow
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••