New Haven, KY

#27 Nov 22, 2011
Wow..Is all I have to say..People.
the wise one

Glasgow, KY

#28 Nov 24, 2011
baby wrote:
Wow..Is all I have to say..People.
This has not been talked about for over two years and you bring it back to the top page. I say WOW to you.
cuz

Glasgow, KY

#29 Nov 24, 2011
yea wish knew who it was but they hide behind a computer
Anonymous

New Haven, KY

#30 Nov 24, 2011
cuz wrote:
yea wish knew who it was but they hide behind a computer
I hide behind no computer.Someone else brought it up.In I was amazed how people are.I now of a Scott in I love him.
which one is he

Buffalo, NY

#31 Nov 28, 2012
well the scott i know, IS gay, you can look him up as scott42129 on google, and find him on the gay lookups in bowling green.
i am just curious as to if it is the same scott that got arrested in july 2010 for having a meth lab.
i know

Duluth, GA

#32 Nov 28, 2012
I know Scott Bryant from summer shade the one who's in prison the one who help run huddle house. He put huddle house to the ground with his dope head buddies and stole money from everyone just to support his habbit. He youst to be a great men but got involved with the wrong people. He is gay. He left his wife for a gay men and they went to Louisville to do there thang but his wife fount out bout when the police from Louisville called her because somethang happen to him. He got busted for Meth lab and possession
Jim

United States

#33 Nov 29, 2012
Where is he now?
i know

Duluth, GA

#34 Dec 5, 2012
He's supposed to get out of prison this month and his brothers dusty and Nikki are in jail. Nikki is sorry to he don't take care of his children. I know Nick well youst to be one of his good friends. He treated Tracie like crap and the kids. Poor Tracie went through hell with him. And all the Westmorelands ain't nothing but Meth heads and dope heads. Crystal left summer shade and Noone knows what happen to tracie after nick shed disappear. Hell Tracie got out and I got out and Dale got away from that crazy family. You can't trust them. You can't trust none of the Westmorelands from Summer shade

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#35 Dec 10, 2012
i just want to pluck his eyebals out and use the empty sockets to wash my nuts in

because i love myself and my balls should be clean

maybe he will have a seizure from the trauma and his twitching and jerking will get my nuts super clean

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cancun restraunant 7 min aksh 4
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' 1 hr Forrest 341
Word Association (Jun '08) 1 hr Forrest 5,215
Hillary Clinton trashed 12-year-old victim to d... 1 hr Be truthful 4
Shoney in glasgow 2 hr Wondering 2
sidney robertson 3 hr Tina Spillman 12
whos tater (Jul '10) 3 hr jamesn 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages