“I'm not bad..”

Since: Aug 08

I'm just drawn that way

#1 May 31, 2011
I am trying to find David Smith that once lived at Stonehenge Aptartments. I have mail that belongs to you. I don't think you would want me to take a chance on forwarding this mail. Please contact me here first then I will set up a meeting place. I'm not crazy and have no other motive than assisting mail delivery.
jesse

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 May 31, 2011
take it to the post office let them handle it.
post office

Glasgow, KY

#3 May 31, 2011
well the proper thing to do is to return it to the post office , instead of posting on here you want to meet Mr. Smith face to face and give him his mail. most people will not meet someone they don't know just because they say they have your mail.. you could i am not saying you are.. but you could be someone wanting to jump on someone or anything so the best thing to do is return it to the post office and let the postal service take care of it

“I'm not bad..”

Since: Aug 08

I'm just drawn that way

#4 Jun 1, 2011
well since it's been over 2 years since he's lived there and it didn't get forwarded to begin with I really doubt that it would be forwarded now. More than likely it will be sent back to where it came from and he won't ever get it. I'm doing what I would want somebody to do for me so thanks for your input. If I can't find him within the next two weeks then I will send it back.

Since I said "arrange a meeting" I assumed that he would know I was not taking a chance on getting jumped myself and it would be in a very public place. In order to get his mail I'll also want to see ID. This piece of mail is important and won't be handed to just anybody.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#5 Jun 1, 2011
I myself would like to see him, although it isn't because I have mail for him...I haven't seen him in close to eight years. Last time I saw him I had just broken off our engagement over a bunch of stupid shit. I would like to know how he's doing and if he's okay. And if he's still around.
Michaela Tow

Glasgow, KY

#6 Jun 15, 2011
UWishUCldBMe wrote:
I myself would like to see him, although it isn't because I have mail for him...I haven't seen him in close to eight years. Last time I saw him I had just broken off our engagement over a bunch of stupid shit. I would like to know how he's doing and if he's okay. And if he's still around.
wow look in the phone book and call his mother in law and she can hav his wife pic the mail up gene n fanny bazil

Location hidden

#7 Jun 16, 2011
Michaela Tow wrote:
<quoted text> wow look in the phone book and call his mother in law and she can hav his wife pic the mail up gene n fanny bazil
Like I said, it's not because I have mail for him. I just want to see how he's doing. If he's married now, I'm happy for him. But I have a feeling we're not talking about the same person.
clueless

Oceana, WV

#8 Jun 19, 2011
which david are u talking about?the one that's been with devona for 20 years will about that long.

Location hidden

#9 Jun 19, 2011
Who's talking about? Me? No...the David I'm talking about too young...
Melissa

Owensboro, KY

#10 Dec 3, 2011
I was married to a David Smith for 3 years. He is in jail now in Florida last I heard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TJ Sampson if you are severely ill don't go the... 5 min Think 11
Unwanted pet 18 min Brittany 16
Illegal immigrants 44 min Citizen 135
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 48 min Frank Rizzo 159,527
Anything wrong with a girl who wears black? 1 hr really 16
Kelsey wallace 1 hr Picky 1
New drug dealer in town 1 hr Loony Louie 2

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages