Larry In Love

Glasgow, KY

#1 Apr 16, 2009
Dave Please Leave ASHLEY she is a who**!! I thought you loved me dave you said we could be together or were you just jonesin wanting more pills. Dave if you dont come see me i'm gonna let our dirty secret out
the love triangle

Glasgow, KY

#2 Apr 18, 2009
larry, what the hell are you talking about being in love with dave? what about the special times that we had? dont that mean anything to you? were you lying to me last week when you said you only wanted me!???? it really hurt me when you said you wanted dave in on our fun, at first i was like fine, a 3some would be ok, but as the time went by it became clear that all you wanted was to just get one more shot in on daves asshole! that hurts my feelings! im sorry i dont have any pills to offer your greedy ass, but damnit i was trying to get the money up from my part time job so that i could make you happy.
well larry, just know that im trying to make you happy. and the other night when i was at your house, i hope you appreciated all the things i did to you. if not, well, then hell with you.
oh, and just for the record, ive been hearing about how you had your eye on daves little friend, and you know who im talking about, but the fact is, im not putting up with it anymore, cause if you continue to do this shit to me, just wait and ill tell dave about all the pills that you hid from him a few months ago when he said he really needed them. not to mention the big secret that you are hiding from dave.
ex-friends wife

Glasgow, KY

#3 Apr 20, 2009
This is bad 2 men fighting over dave sluss i used to think dave was cool when he first started coming to our home then i foun d out he snorts pills and cheats on his girl friend well he did when she was pregnant i do know that for a fact i just wonder if she had left him yet..i know if she were smart she would have. but if not i can name 3 names that i know have been with him
Concerned Friend

Glasgow, KY

#4 May 1, 2009
Ashley has heard many rumors of him cheating but doesnt have any proof that he really has. But i do know that if she knew she would most def. leave him!!Well let me rephrase that she would make him get the hell out of her house!! She is the only one working now anyway and does it all on her own.so if you would let the 3 names out of the bag it would help her out awhole lot!!!!
OMG I have to be tested

Trinity, TX

#5 May 7, 2009
That s.o.b is gay that's hard to believe i worked with dave and was very close to him very i did not know he was married though Sorry.... are you sure he is gay the same dave with all the tats
Chuckle- Chuckle

Virgie, KY

#6 May 12, 2009
This crap is amazing. The dave sluss that I know if for certain not gay..Speak up and let the names out of the bag or are you scared that it would affect you? Dave is Dave... He is not gay at all!! Ashley is cathching on to his games.
mmmmm

Virgie, KY

#8 May 14, 2009
This is stupid, Dave is not gay. Leave this guy alone and find someone else to start rumors about.
lol

Glasgow, KY

#9 May 14, 2009
This is so damn funny! I have been laughing since the beginning of reading this! lol lol lol lol
LMAO

Glasgow, KY

#10 May 15, 2009
LMAO thinks this is the funniest thing I have ever heard
What a Joke

Glasgow, KY

#11 May 15, 2009
I have to respond to this one.....If it is one thing Dave Sluss is not it is GAY..OMG this is so damn funny....Hell he likes women to much just ask any woman he has ever talk to....
the love triangle

Glasgow, KY

#12 May 23, 2009
then why is it that larry wont hurry up and be with me because he says that dave is still deciding if he is gonna be with my man or not! im getting fustrated with this.

oh and i heard that dave and his girl worked things out...well thats just fine, i hope she keeps his pill snorting ass so that he will give me back my larry.

i miss all the times that we were in the back of the dodge van with the whip cream and BBQ sauce!
alexis

Glasgow, KY

#13 Feb 24, 2010
she aint a wh***
dave sluss

Fremont, CA

#14 Apr 10, 2014
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Johnny Depp 17 min Jose 47
Matt's Mobile Wash 58 min Dee 10
Big Cheeto Negotiator 1 hr unreal 76
bigger sellout: david clarke, ben carson or cla... 1 hr coons 1
Who sells drugs? 3 hr your right 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Pikeville Parent 161,226
Meals on Wheels Dumped 4 hr Worth a shot 189
Barrin jailer forced to resign after raping fem... 5 hr Ridiculous 30

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages