dave thomas and d&d concrete

dave thomas and d&d concrete

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

CONCERNED CITIZEN

Glasgow, KY

#1 Jun 30, 2009
ATTENTION ALL OF GLASGOW THIS MAN IS MEAN AND HE WILL RIP YOU OFF HE IS MEAN TO HIS PAST AND PRESENT EMPLOYEES HE DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO TREAT PEOPLE HE ONLY USES THEM TO HIS OWN BENFIT HE TALKS TO HIS EMPLOYEES LIKE THEY ARE DOGS HE TREATS THEM LIKE THEY ARE SERVANTS OR SLAVES MAYBE HE WAS TREATED LIKE THIS WHEN HE WAS A CHILD WHO KNOW BUT SOMEONE NEEDS TO TALK TO THIS MAN BEFORE HE LOSES HIS EMPLOYEES AND HIS BELONGINGS HE JUST CANY GO ON TREATING PEOPLE LIKE THEY ARE CRAP HE WILL PAY FOR THIS ONE OF THESE DAYS AND HES GONNA LOOK BACK ON WHAT HE HAS SAID AND DONE TO EVERYONE AND HES GONNA WISH HE HAD TREATED PEOPLE WITH RESPECT AND YOU KNOW ITS GONNA BE TOO LATE FOR HIM TO MAKE A MINDS
trial man

Glasgow, KY

#2 Jun 30, 2009
yeah he is a real jackass he pretends to be a preacher then he will turn around and cuss u and act a fool he has some real problems like schizophrenic feel for his wife she seems to b a real sweetheart to good for him
I agree

Clarksville, TN

#3 Jul 1, 2009
trial man wrote:
yeah he is a real jackass he pretends to be a preacher then he will turn around and cuss u and act a fool he has some real problems like schizophrenic feel for his wife she seems to b a real sweetheart to good for him
You are right I never have seen a so called preacher act the way he does.What goes around will come around with old Dave Thomas.He really had some good Christian brothers working with him but he run all of them off because he didnt like them confronting him about the way he was treating everybody,and showing him from the word of God were he is wrong.So he run all the. godly people off that was around him.As for his
wife she is the most caring person their is.She will go out of her way to treat people with respect,and she is a godly woman.
hilarious

Glasgow, KY

#4 Jul 2, 2009
There are other Thomas' that claim to be PREACHERS but if you really know them it is only when it's convenient. One of them use to work for the city and now works for the county.
Toker Joe

Glasgow, KY

#5 Jul 2, 2009
I worked for Dave as well. He made us wear them goofy hats when we was cooking those hamburgers.
All he would ever talk about was Wendy Wendy Wendy
She thought she was all that in her red hair and ponytails. The bitch was a ho in real life. Dave come off as a nice old guy in those commercials but beleive me he was just another greedy big business guy with a bratty daughter.
SHADY

Louisville, KY

#6 Jul 2, 2009
Toker Joe wrote:
I worked for Dave as well. He made us wear them goofy hats when we was cooking those hamburgers.
All he would ever talk about was Wendy Wendy Wendy
She thought she was all that in her red hair and ponytails. The bitch was a ho in real life. Dave come off as a nice old guy in those commercials but beleive me he was just another greedy big business guy with a bratty daughter.
HAHA thats some funny shit!I knew that bitch wasnt that hot or juicy!! LOL
just wondering

United States

#7 Aug 31, 2009
Hi.
SHADY

Louisville, KY

#8 Aug 31, 2009
just wondering wrote:
Hi.
Hey, whats up with you???Louisville huh?
ya know what

Glasgow, KY

#9 Jun 1, 2010
this is all so funny b/c i know exactly who you all are talking about, bc i happen to be a part of this family.:S Dare I say! LOl. But I'm actually not here to dispute with you..hell i agree! I didn't know all of that about david..but i do know the "former city employee" HA! Yeah...most definetly watch your back bc just about every one of them are deceitful & crooked.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Government Shutdown 51 min Wendy 46
The Dimms Cave! 1 hr Luther 1
betty ballard (Oct '09) 3 hr Dakota 9
The day I left 3 hr The day I left 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Wisdom of God 171,902
Mike at Post Office 5 hr NoOneNeedsThatMuc... 5
Best place to file taxes 8 hr AARP 4

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages