Cessaley Holley and Tyler Bray

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 10

Glasgow, KY

#1 Feb 7, 2010
How'd ya like da blue lights last night? Wanna see em every day? I can take care of dat. Wise up man .. ur woman ain't tellin u all but I am. Who she with on her b-day and where she sleep or with who? Bun ain't urs bro. Wake up or the po po will just keep comin.
cggrl06

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Feb 7, 2010
she probably doesnt even no who the daddy is. she's just like a 24 hour walmart.....
u wana be me

Glasgow, KY

#4 Feb 7, 2010
for one get ur facts right... for two know the right information before u post the things you did! glad u have time to get on the internet and talk about sum1 but would never say it to their face* They are married now so ..wat you got to say about that! hmm guess what no one cares!

Glasgow, KY

#5 Feb 7, 2010
hahaha a ring dont change nuttin. if he don't wise up i make dam sure he gonna have lots of time in orange to figure out how she screwed him by screwin everyone else includin me. last nite was jst a preview. and my info is plenty straght---straght from between her legs.
yea

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Feb 8, 2010
you cant make a wh()re into a housewife, and she definitely is not gonna change her ways.. she isnt nuttin but a cheating lying ho and tyler will realize it soon enough
haha

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Feb 8, 2010
i wouldnt worry about her shell mess up there marriage soon enough. she wont be able to keep her legs closed very much longerr

Glasgow, KY

#8 Feb 8, 2010
she shur didnt keep em closed before, is wat i'm sayin bray. she was wilder than a buck deer when he was inside before. with 2 guys in BG day before her bday. boy drivin her car got a dui and car got towed. who ya think she called and where ya think she spent that nite and several more. hey hey all this bout 9 months ago,,u do the math bray. catch a clue man. i know it all. u been fed some bull and if she don't fess up, i will really spill on her as the blue lites shine on u.
family

United States

#9 Mar 3, 2010
look im sick of all you low lifes out here talking about cess &tyler.hell she turned 21 and wanted to have some fun.she stayed with me 90%of the time tyler is the daddy and you and the rest of the low life's can go to hell why dont you put your really name on here! you scared man or women i will whoop your a** so bad your momma wont know who you are! stop trying to get them in to it! go fuck with some one eles hell i know my sister and she wouldnt fu*k something like you! you got her f**k up with some one eles! why should we beleive what you say got any prof and by the way you call the law on here any more and try to get her or tyler put in jail! then it will be on! you f**king rat call the law all you want b/c i done talked to them duff and the next phone call that comes in about her well duff is going to take care of it! like come pick your ass up! you keep on and your going to have to fuck with alot more people than just me! trust me i will find out who the hell is on here writing all this shit i got my ways!
who

Glasgow, KY

#11 Mar 6, 2010
well then i guess u shut them up
johntreefrog

Glasgow, KY

#16 Apr 21, 2010
guess u and duff is buddies. he take u to the hospital to hav ur baby? oh wait, u wasnt pregnant just f..ked out ur head on drugs. and ur sister would f..k something like me ~ cuz she DID. tried to tell bray that 10% when she wasnt with u she was with me. threten me all u want beotch. u aint no match for the treefrog.
LiL YoRk

Glasgow, KY

#17 Apr 26, 2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAH thats funny! yall already kno i cant say much or ill get some more charges
ur all wrong

Glasgow, KY

#18 Mar 28, 2011
LiL YoRk wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAH thats funny! yall already kno i cant say much or ill get some more charges
yorks are skanks so s u ck it ho
your nasty

Horse Cave, KY

#19 Mar 28, 2011
umm Johntreefrog or whatever If I was you I wouldn't be on here telling everyone you was between them legs, thats pretty nasty. You said yourself she done been with EVERYONE AND THEIR MOMMA so you know it's all worn out and nasty. Sooo why exactly are you bragging about this??
johntreefrog

Glasgow, KY

#20 Mar 28, 2011
cause I can
friend

Glasgow, KY

#21 Mar 29, 2011
ur all wrong wrote:
<quoted text>yorks are skanks so s u ck it ho
Funk off you bit..we are as good as you. And yes bray and cessly are both in trouble. Over drugs so. What they are not the. Only ones. He'll. Just shut up
on really

Glasgow, KY

#22 Apr 5, 2011
yall dont know crap y dont u get a life! know the facts before u make a statement haha i bet u are as good as me thats y all the yorks are locked up aww now the babys in there 4 meth ...
hate her

Glasgow, KY

#23 Dec 31, 2013
I absolutely despise this nasty b*tch I hope she falls off the face of the earth and quits spreading nasty ass shit around I feel for her baby daddy
worker

Glasgow, KY

#24 Dec 31, 2013
They are not togather she is married and now has a handsome baby boy Tyler is with some else or something
good4him

Munfordville, KY

#25 Jan 1, 2014
best thing he could have done is get away from that walking disease ridden wh*re
worker

Glasgow, KY

#26 Jan 3, 2014
good4him wrote:
best thing he could have done is get away from that walking disease ridden wh*re
Good for him ya him sleeping with a fat married lady

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Body found green river 1 hr It is me 65
Kristen Edwards of Barren County 1 hr Derby City 14
any 20 ish single girls lookin to party tonight (Dec '08) 1 hr Joseph 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Strel 150,014
Hidden Lake Apartments (Jan '09) 4 hr joey stinkerton 19
Akabono 3rd shift 4 hr Looking 6
Hitlary 5 hr Trump 36

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance