Winshare

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2009

When does RRD payout winshare? That is if we get it....BTW....we did get Christmas bonus......400 if employed a year, 200 if 6 months...
what

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2009

ive been there over 8 yrs & ive not heard about no xmas bonus.
Winshare

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2009

Well when you go back to work....you will then.....we DID get a xmas bonus....will be in out pay on the 18th....now since you have been there so long.....when do they do the winshare payout?
well

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2009

not got one all yr & we done been told that the $20 xmas gift certificate we used to get is not gonna be given to anyone so if we are getting 400 or 200 id say its winshare, but i dont know
woot

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2009

I hope so cuz I'm broke! Doesn't look like much of a christmas at my house. Thanks RRD.
Winshare

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2009

No, the bonus is NOT Winshare. The bonus is from corporate, and was sent out in an email saying this is a bonus, and NOT winshare. So, I am still trying to find out when do they payout the winshare?
well

Munfordville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2009

I have been there for 4 years ,they already gave me a Christmas bonus check for $600. and several other people got that also,
just wondering

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2009

What are u supposed to do if u were off last week and u have to turn in your unemplyment next week
RRD Craft

Munfordville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2009

just wondering wrote:
What are u supposed to do if u were off last week and u have to turn in your unemplyment next week
Just go to the unemployment office first chance you get this week and talk to them. They will sort it out.
the screaming indian

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2009

Winshare wrote:
When does RRD payout winshare? That is if we get it....BTW....we did get Christmas bonus......400 if employed a year, 200 if 6 months...
forget about the money, all i want to know is when do we get our lakeside classic book??? it just aint christmas without it!
just wondering

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2009

i know did they have them last year i forget
Bindery

Cave City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2009

We lose our job next that is why we are getting a bonus
just wondering

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2009

you're probally right
card fan

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2009

well wrote:
I have been there for 4 years ,they already gave me a Christmas bonus check for $600. and several other people got that also,
STUPID LIAR
rrd

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2009

no winshare this year. was announced earlier in in year along with announcment of no matching 401k funds. (tough economic times i believe was the excuse given) also no john deere riding mower to a lucky employee. it sits in the hall as some type of employee traffic impediment/ monument to what you could win for i'm not even sure what anymore.
we uns

Warrenville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2009

rrd wrote:
no winshare this year. was announced earlier in in year along with announcment of no matching 401k funds.(tough economic times i believe was the excuse given) also no john deere riding mower to a lucky employee. it sits in the hall as some type of employee traffic impediment/ monument to what you could win for i'm not even sure what anymore.
So you all got a John Deer down there for to give away? We got a flat screen tv up here for safety and guess what,, some dumb a$$ screwed that up by getting hurt. No win share this year here either. Just lucky we got the bonus and the friggin book!!!!!!!!!! Sell the book on ebay and make you some extra $$$$$. Merry Christmas to you all and hope you have a Happy New Year to,, just have to wait and see about that. Till next year,, RRD Danville
WINshare

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2009

Carl himself said we were still on track for the winshare, and that was the beginning of December, so that did not come out with the 401k deal. So far we are still on track for the Winshare.....which AGAIN.....no one seems to be able to tell when they pay that out (February or March) or how much it is % wise....
joe

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2009

screaming indian give me a hint who you are. worked there 16 yrs.was one of the original screaming indians from back in the ninetys,
donnelly

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2009

sucks alot

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Republicans Are S... 149,920
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min Mike Duquette 130,248
any good rock/metal bands in the area? 24 min Employee 3
bed bugs (Jul '09) 48 min 24jackbauer 38
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 54 min Republicans Are S... 16,129
Omnicare? 1 hr curious job seeker 1
NO LICENSE TAG on VEHICLE 2 hr Farm Tag 12
incest (Aug '13) 4 hr lmao who yall pis... 70
Debate: Ferguson - Glasgow, KY 12 hr Artie 39
Speedway robbery 21 hr grammar police 12

Search the Glasgow Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Glasgow Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000