lookin for a women for my hubby and i...

lookin for a women for my hubby and i to enjoy

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
freakmeout69

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Jul 31, 2012
Women!! If u want fun with a couple of freaky ppl apply within ;)
maybe

Glasgow, KY

#2 Jul 31, 2012
How old are you 2 and are you looking for anything particular in a woman? Like age, height, looks, etc.
freakmeout69

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Aug 1, 2012
We are early 30's!!!!!!, I would say below the age of 45, good looking, no std's, mature ...
lady belle

Glasgow, KY

#4 Aug 1, 2012
freakmeout69 wrote:
Women!! If u want fun with a couple of freaky ppl apply within ;)
You are a SICK PERSON !!!!!!!!!!
maybe

Glasgow, KY

#5 Aug 1, 2012
What about 17 lol
hey

Glasgow, KY

#6 Aug 1, 2012
hey maybe maybe u and i get together
hey

Glasgow, KY

#7 Aug 1, 2012
hey maye how about u and i getting together
Sexy Cinderella

Cave City, KY

#8 Aug 2, 2012
Im 18, and would be up for some fun!
ready

Munfordville, KY

#9 Aug 2, 2012
does it have to be a woman
i could play and satisfied
i am age 2, 5'10" 165lbs 9" uncut all natural lots of stamina will satisfy both of you very oral
how do i contact you
sure

New Albany, IN

#10 Aug 2, 2012
Im 34 mature and open minded. recently single and needn to get and receive attention. how can i get ahold of ya'll
hey

Glasgow, KY

#11 Aug 2, 2012
sexy cinderella im married but no wife involved wanna play with me im male
Big Daddys Ex

Glasgow, KY

#12 Aug 2, 2012
freakmeout69 wrote:
We are early 30's!!!!!!, I would say below the age of 45, good looking, no std's, mature ...
Early 30's and already so worn out you have to get another woman to join in so your "ole man" can even "get it up"? What's the matter? Is he bored with you? He doesn't find your back titties sexy? He's noticed the difference in you just looking pregnant versus the glow of you actually being pregnant? lol Is he complaining that he hasn't hit a vagina wall in years? Be more specific as to what your husband really wants in another woman. Totally opposite from you? And I have to compliment you on advertising for someone with no STD's. I'm sure they will be completely honest with you. When Big Daddy wakes up with genital warts be sure and see a doc immediately. I hear those boogers are hard to get rid of! When you get up to go peepee and come back and find that Sexy Mama and Big Daddy never even noticed that you had left the bed...just sit quietly in your rocking chair in the corner and do yourself because that's what Big Daddy wanted all along.
maybe

Glasgow, KY

#13 Aug 2, 2012
hey wrote:
hey maye how about u and i getting together
heyy possibly?
hey

Glasgow, KY

#14 Aug 2, 2012
hey maybe . whats u look like and how can i get ahold of u
maybe

Glasgow, KY

#15 Aug 2, 2012
Just a little over 5 foot. About 5'1. 125 lbs. brown hair and brown eyes
hey

Glasgow, KY

#16 Aug 2, 2012
how do i get ahold of u . were can we meet
stinky sue struck gold

Glasgow, KY

#17 Aug 2, 2012
maybe wrote:
Just a little over 5 foot. About 5'1. 125 lbs. brown hair and brown eyes
Oh yeah, she forgot to mention the brown rash on her ass and the little bug-a-boos creeping around on her old worn out, passed around vajaja that looks like somebody beat the hell out of it with a hammer! She forgot to mention those 36 long tits hanging down past her Bud Light potbelly. Y'all have fun now ya hear? LMMFAO! Get the Ajax and Lysol out...your old mammy has found her a new "sucker"! Beware, her old stank pussy farts will blow you clear out the trailer door and into the chicken coop!
oh my goodness

Glasgow, KY

#18 Aug 2, 2012
stinky sue struck gold wrote:
<quoted text> LMMFAO! Get the Ajax and Lysol out...your old mammy has found her a new "sucker"! Beware, her old stank pussy farts will blow you clear out the trailer door and into the chicken coop!
I just can't stop laughing. The visual is cracking me up!
CMB

Muddy, IL

#19 Aug 2, 2012
Ya'll Mf are crazy, i had to look see what kinda comments a post like this gets
JimBob

Glasgow, KY

#20 Aug 3, 2012
Maybe dont let them get you down they are jealous cause you are young and most likely hott and fun, unlike them you want to get out and enjoy yourself, so hit me up when you want to get together.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 20 min Patriot 153,749
Family's of barren county 2 hr Stumbles McDuff 39
Holiday Inn won't rent room????? 3 hr Bruno 3
Word Association (Jun '08) 3 hr _Zoey_ 5,414
Another Word Game. (Nov '08) 3 hr _Zoey_ 2,621
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '15) 3 hr _Zoey_ 681
wet or dry 4 hr results 28
A Little Taste of No Liquor 4 hr Letus 4

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages