Soul Stained Tattoo
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Brian

Westmoreland, TN

#1 Apr 4, 2010
I was just wondering what happened to Soul Stained. Had a couple of people tell me it closed down. I really liked everyone there and Kirby did one of my arms and I was wanting to get some more work done. Please, leave out all the "don't go there, go here" bs. There are some artists I really like and I'm pretty set on. If they're closed guess I'll be headed to Alabama to get some work done. Thanks in advance.
hey

Glasgow, KY

#2 Apr 4, 2010
Its not closed down. Its just right off the square.
Brian

Westmoreland, TN

#3 Apr 4, 2010
hey wrote:
Its not closed down. Its just right off the square.
Great! Yeah, I figured it was still open but everyone around here kept asking me if it had closed and I started wondering. I actually haven't been to Glasgow in a while. Thanks for the help.
still open

United States

#4 Apr 5, 2010
Yea there still open my hubby just got a tatt on friday up there. He told him that there for a while it got to where his people just didnt want to work but he's got some good ones in there now. I would say it might be better to see if there open mid week or on the weekend. He for gets to turn the open sign on alot of times so you might just have to see if the door is unlocked like we did
hey

Glasgow, KY

#5 Apr 5, 2010
Yeah most of the time they are open Tuesday thru Saturday. I think on tuesdays thru thursdays they are open 2-8 and from 2-10 on fridays and saturdays. On wednesdays they have a special and for $200 you can get as many tattoos you want as long as you want to sit there.
I DID THAT

Glasgow, KY

#6 Apr 5, 2010
$200 deal - they do great work
Brian

Westmoreland, TN

#7 Apr 5, 2010
hell yeah they do great work. kirby has done my arm and i think i'm gonna let him take it to a full sleeve.
Homie

United States

#8 Feb 27, 2011
Kirby's shop is the shiznit he is prolly one of the best artests I have ever met and he has worked at being that way for as long as ive know him. So to kirby and the SS crew keep rockin out the great ink.
jason simmons

United States

#9 Feb 27, 2011
No complaints here!! Thanks kirby and sammie joe!!! Be back soon
Customer

Cub Run, KY

#10 Feb 28, 2011
Brian wrote:
hell yeah they do great work. kirby has done my arm and i think i'm gonna let him take it to a full sleeve.
I have several tattoo's and they ar the only place I will ever get one.They do great work,they are clean,great people there.
dakota

Glasgow, KY

#11 Mar 8, 2011
are the prices high if you dont get the 200 deal cuz i usually work all day on wednesday wats the prices usually run on tats
client

Glasgow, KY

#12 Mar 9, 2011
No prices arnt high at all...Brooke is amazing she done all mine!
Customer

Cub Run, KY

#13 Mar 9, 2011
dakota wrote:
are the prices high if you dont get the 200 deal cuz i usually work all day on wednesday wats the prices usually run on tats
I believe the minimum is 40.00 for just a small one,depends on how big it is and how much detail is in it,my biggest tattoo which is on my lower back was 125.00,I'm pleased with their prices.
Matt lancaster

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 May 18, 2011
Do they have a phone number? I need a portrait done.
tattooa

Glasgow, KY

#15 May 18, 2011
They suck I would never go there. West main street is way better
Travis

Glasgow, KY

#16 Dec 28, 2011
How much youd think itd run mr for a medium sized filled in cross on my forearm
Question

Sebring, OH

#17 May 16, 2012
Is this shop still open? If so, what is the number?
jim

Glasgow, KY

#19 May 19, 2012
I don,t understand why anyone wants those tacky tattoo,s on their body.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#20 May 20, 2012
jim wrote:
I don,t understand why anyone wants those tacky tattoo,s on their body.
Probably because they're beautiful. Just because you don't like them doesn't make them tacky. And soul stained is the best. Sammy Jo just did a gorgeous back piece for me- she is the ONLY tattoo artist that will ever work on me again- she is amazing, and so are all the others at Soul Stained. Love those folks! And I adore my tattoos!
lucky

United States

#21 May 20, 2012
glasgow is lucky to have such great artist. they are all really good!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grand Jury 35 min fact 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 40 min SistaNoneYa 138,164
Finding the man that has the answers 50 min Slander lander 2
Jason Pace 1 hr Anyone 9
Kelsey files lawsuit 1 hr Drama 6
Laynee Wallace body found 2 hr Nobob 63
Laynees MOTHER 2 hr meth killer 132
missing child Thu sad 139
More from around the web

Glasgow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]