glasgow urgent clinic
really

Glasgow, KY

#21 Sep 12, 2012
I'd rather be treated by manion than any dr at tj.
patient

Glasgow, KY

#22 Sep 12, 2012
really wrote:
I'd rather be treated by manion than any dr at tj.
He is a good Dr. People have to complain about something or someone. I am sure the ones that he has told he won't treat anymore are going to be mad and mouth about him. But they would sure sing his praises if they "got what they wanted." As for me,I get what I want. That is a good Dr!

Since: Feb 10

Bowling Green, KY

#23 Sep 13, 2012
Urine test will be subjected to do while on any narcotics; pain meds, Ambien, etc. This is a new law that was passed 2 months ago. It is called House Bill 1, they are thinking about making changes to it though. Unfortunately, the recent deaths that were in Eastern Kentucky, based on pain med overdoes, is why this Bill has passed. However, this will effect everyone. My heart goes out to the "ones" who really need the meds. People who are really sick, in pain, can't sleep, etc. Once again, "we" the working class who don't take advantage of drugs are going to suffer the most.
the truth

Glasgow, KY

#24 Sep 13, 2012
ok when you are sick
woah

Glasgow, KY

#25 Sep 14, 2012
But wldnt that be good. Bc we take our meds correctly? How would we suffer? Seems to me like the ppl really in pain can get help now.

Since: Feb 10

Bowling Green, KY

#26 Sep 14, 2012
I don't think you understand. The pt's who take pain meds, would have to go and take random drug tests and pay out of pocket for it. The fact that they have to go out of there way to do something that they normally wouldn't have to do and pay for it on top of that, is a type of suffering! Don't forget, they also have to pay for the gas to get to and from there.

Since: Feb 10

Bowling Green, KY

#27 Sep 14, 2012
their*
Emily

Glasgow, KY

#28 Sep 14, 2012
KelKel wrote:
I don't think you understand. The pt's who take pain meds, would have to go and take random drug tests and pay out of pocket for it. The fact that they have to go out of there way to do something that they normally wouldn't have to do and pay for it on top of that, is a type of suffering! Don't forget, they also have to pay for the gas to get to and from there.
your insurance or medical card will pay for the cost of random drug screens.

Since: Feb 10

Bowling Green, KY

#29 Sep 14, 2012
My INS doesn't pay it, I will have a $40.00 out of pocket charge every test I have to take. Medicaid may pay for those who have it; however, my private INS does not. Every INS company is different, and I know for a fact that INS companies will not pay for the gas you have to pay to go take the drug tests.
TheatreGuy

Glasgow, KY

#30 Sep 15, 2012
stay away wrote:
i go to this clinic because i have NO insurance and there the cheepiest,
i am a patient pay, i dont care who i see a P/A, M/D who ever just give me my refills and i am on my way
my drugs are blood pressure meds and diabetic meds
i do wear nice clothes, not stains or tears in them so u need to think twice, i know there are alot of folks on welcare that goes there, i sure wish i get some help, but i do work, just i can not afford to pay rent, car insurance, eat, cell bill all on &7 a hour ! u try it some time
I am Sorry, and I understand! Just wanted to let you know that there are nice people out here reading
TheatreGuy

Glasgow, KY

#31 Sep 15, 2012
Emily wrote:
<quoted text>
your insurance or medical card will pay for the cost of random drug screens.
My thought and Fear Emily, is medicaid has started bundling medical cost...with this new law will they put a cap on doctor visits
schooling

Glasgow, KY

#32 Sep 15, 2012
KelKel wrote:
their*
no it is there you are wrong

Since: Feb 10

Bowling Green, KY

#33 Sep 15, 2012
Actually, schooling...it's "their" I was correcting my own grammar.

The fact that they have to go out of there way to do something that they normally wouldn't have to do and pay for it on top of that, is a type of suffering!

*See Above*
smiley

Glasgow, KY

#34 Sep 16, 2012
Oh.. Well maybe the traffic in there will slow downn.. Who wants to b randomly tested.. Psh..
patient

Glasgow, KY

#35 Sep 16, 2012
This is a complete mess! Imagine all the seniors out there that are on pain medicine for their bad arthritis or whatever. Now they are going to have to spend even more of the little bit of money they receive monthly. This is so very sad and making me scared to death to grow old. NOT every one is a junkie! There has to be a different way...
zooweemama

Glasgow, KY

#36 Sep 20, 2012
You hurt me more than you thought when you`re person gave me a shot.Then you would`nt talk to me and acted like i did something wrong.Knowing all this you still have that same person working there,shame on you!
Whatareyousaying

Glasgow, KY

#37 Sep 24, 2012
concerned offical wrote:
whats going to happen to those who are addicted that are pulled very soon.ever notice you never see a well dressed family in the waiting room waiting to see dr. manion?same type of people there waiting to get their next fix if you will. i hope if they cant stop this drug missuse they make him close up and get out of glasgow.he preys on the unfortunate with no insurance and cripples all he touches!

Good families TRY to get in there when their kids are home sick from school, but the line of junkies you have to wait behind is so ridiculous we drive out to Bowling Green! I'm glad they're drop-testing the addicts... Now maybe the wait won't be all day!
PATIENT

Glasgow, KY

#38 Oct 2, 2012
Good wrote:
everyone that is a patient there better be finding a new dr. because everyone that gets pain meds. there will be pissed and blood tested every month before they get there script.and u will be called in several times a month for a pill count.it is a fact know 12 people they done busted in the last 3 weeks.
first off- since you wrote this I haven't been asked by my dr @ UC for a pill count or urine test... So I think this is just a bunch of BLAH BLAH BLAH oh... and MORE BLAH
bend me over

Glasgow, KY

#39 Oct 2, 2012
Are you one of kenny`s regular pill poppers
PATIENT

Glasgow, KY

#40 Oct 2, 2012
bend me over wrote:
Are you one of kenny`s regular pill poppers
I am a patient of DOCTOR Manion. Why do you insist on calling him by the first name? Last I checked, calling your dr by his first name doesNOT make you expert on who is a pill popper! Furthermore,it shows complete disrespect & your idiocy. Like momma always said- "Remember, when you are pointing the finger @ someone, there is always 4 other fingers pointing back at yourself!"

NOW you can 'bend over'!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crooked preachers 31 min Luxo 4
Proof: The Moon Is Self Illuminating 41 min Luxo 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Patriot 151,618
Jonathan bragg in jail 5 hr Ashley 3
Trump Lied 6 hr really 39
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '15) 8 hr Hatti_Hollerand 579
Happy valley inn 10 hr Neighbor 11
GLASGOW EPB MODERN DAY EXTORTION voice your op... Mon Betty 54

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages