Sweet Pea

Clinton, IA

#1 Nov 29, 2012
I'm looking so forward to that new house you're going to pay for. I'll be getting my floor plans ready soon.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#2 Nov 29, 2012
Dear Santa,
This year instead of gifts for me and mine, can you give people that don't have food, and clothes what THEY need? I wish you would start with local people and then move out into the world. You never have to bring me anything else ever. That's all I want.
Thank you...
daugther

Glasgow, KY

#3 Nov 30, 2012
I want nothing for Christmas just peace and Happness And for people to leave my family alone here on Topix
santa

Glasgow, KY

#4 Nov 30, 2012
daugther wrote:
I want nothing for Christmas just peace and Happness And for people to leave my family alone here on Topix
Amen to that
loner

Glasgow, KY

#5 Dec 1, 2012
It has been said that "If everybody wanted peace instead of a new TV, we'd have peace all over the world" - too true

Peace to all, all the time!
just me

Glasgow, KY

#6 Dec 1, 2012
A good thread! Most of us have too much. It would be good, if all of us would give to someone who might need some help this Christmas.
curious

Glasgow, KY

#8 Dec 2, 2012
peace to all and to all a good night!
For me

Glasgow, KY

#9 Dec 2, 2012
Dear Santa,

For Christmas, I wish you would give everyone around here some common sense. Maybe then we won't have kids driving drunk and dying, law officials taking the law into their own hands, public officials that actually serve the public interests, and less ignorance in general. Thanks.
Aunt Sheila

Edmonton, KY

#10 Dec 2, 2012
Dear Santa, I only want one thing for Christmas. I want my nephew to come home safely from Afghanistan. Please pick him up in your sleigh and drop him off at my house Christmas morning. I will never ask you for another gift...ever! Promise!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#11 Dec 2, 2012
Dear Santa; Please don't poop in my stocking again this year. I didn't mean to do all that bad stuff.
concerned

Glasgow, KY

#12 Dec 2, 2012
Dear Santa:
Those cookies and milk I leave out aren't an invitation to raid my kitchen. Lay off the weed, big guy. It's causing you to eat too much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boycott NFL 12 min BoyCott NFL 11
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min Wisdom of Ages 167,923
Diversicare 1 hr Really 4
The reason people don't go to church 6 hr my vote 28
Ballards collecting for hurricane victims 8 hr undertaker 4
Who is this brother James? 11 hr Bucky 10
Melissa jean furlong (Mar '15) 14 hr sam 6

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages