glasgow police officer arrested
Concerned

United States

#41 Feb 21, 2013
watching it happen wrote:
from recent events maybe they should scrap the whole force from top to bottom & start over w/ some new "good ol' boys".
I agree with you. Things keeping going from bad to worse with this force. They need to start from scratch.
just want to know

Edmonton, KY

#42 Feb 21, 2013
Bertha wrote:
<quoted text>
Being as the pd put him on paid leave, I think there is a good chance he will be put back on active duty. Everyone around here knows that the wife only cries "abuse" whenever he doesn't do something to to suit her. She is, always has been and always be, nothing more than a trouble maker. I hope they find her guilty for lying on him so much.
they all get put on paid leave , whille being investgated . if she is that way so bad . he is just as much at fault as she is. he should know the LAW . no one makes him stay with her !!
Bertha

Glasgow, KY

#43 Feb 21, 2013
just want to know wrote:
<quoted text> they all get put on paid leave , whille being investgated . if she is that way so bad . he is just as much at fault as she is. he should know the LAW . no one makes him stay with her !!
She nags him to the point of surrender. I believe that he honestly goes along with whatever he says just to keep the peace. If you know anything about them then you would know how she tries to get him in trouble with his job every single time something in their relationship doesnt go her way.
just want to know

Edmonton, KY

#44 Feb 21, 2013
Bertha wrote:
<quoted text>
She nags him to the point of surrender. I believe that he honestly goes along with whatever he says just to keep the peace. If you know anything about them then you would know how she tries to get him in trouble with his job every single time something in their relationship doesnt go her way.
then WHY is he staying with her ? LOVE can just go so far !!!
Bertha

Glasgow, KY

#45 Feb 21, 2013
just want to know wrote:
<quoted text> then WHY is he staying with her ? LOVE can just go so far !!!
Read what I wrote, Jennifer. He stays because you try everything you can to get him in trouble with work. He stays because you hold your kids over his head. He stays because you have this sick obsession with aggravating his every attempt of moving on. He stays to pacify you.
undercover

Glasgow, KY

#46 Feb 21, 2013
watching it happen wrote:
from recent events maybe they should scrap the whole force from top to bottom & start over w/ some new "good ol' boys".
Partially, they should. I believe the older guys should go. Well, all but one.
dumb irony

Glasgow, KY

#47 Feb 21, 2013
who expects everyone to believe that KSP only responded to a call that some magically reported?!
knows better

Marlborough, MA

#49 Feb 21, 2013
Bertha, you are very critical and protective of this abuser. hmmmmm Im wondering if your the women hes banging on the side?
just want to know

Edmonton, KY

#50 Feb 21, 2013
Bertha wrote:
<quoted text>
Read what I wrote, Jennifer. He stays because you try everything you can to get him in trouble with work. He stays because you hold your kids over his head. He stays because you have this sick obsession with aggravating his every attempt of moving on. He stays to pacify you.
leave !! KIDS . that is putting them in a bad situation . leavr her and that have to take some changes in that situation . eh
wally

Glasgow, KY

#51 Feb 21, 2013
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you. Things keeping going from bad to worse with this force. They need to start from scratch.
Sounds to me as if the chief of police has no control of the place. Accountability starts at the top. Bring in a new chief.
Sandy

United States

#52 Feb 21, 2013
Bertha wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang Bertha!!! You sound like a jilted woman. You also make this guy sound like a wuss with all of your comments. Lots of guys do what they want & the hell with anyone else's needs. Does that mean you have personal insight into his thoughts or are you just projecting your own fears onto everyone. I say they need to break ties to each other & they both need to get new lives separate from each other.
Russell county

Hodgenville, KY

#53 Feb 21, 2013
This probrally goes all the way back to russell springs
Russell county

Hodgenville, KY

#54 Feb 21, 2013
It's the mailmans fault
whats good for the goose

Glasgow, KY

#55 Feb 21, 2013
knows better wrote:
Bertha, you are very critical and protective of this abuser. hmmmmm Im wondering if your the women hes banging on the side?
I have to agree with you"knows better" Bertha is very protective for one reason or another!
Bertha

Glasgow, KY

#56 Feb 21, 2013
Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang Bertha!!! You sound like a jilted woman. You also make this guy sound like a wuss with all of your comments. Lots of guys do what they want & the hell with anyone else's needs. Does that mean you have personal insight into his thoughts or are you just projecting your own fears onto everyone. I say they need to break ties to each other & they both need to get new lives separate from each other.
Lol. Everyone that knows them, knows how they act. Both, him and her! Yes, he is like most every guy that has that "do as they want and to hell with everyone else" attitude, but his wife gives him a run for his money.

Jilted woman, really!! Come on, Sandy!!! I just call it how I see it!!(it would be 110% better for both of them to part ways but i think this has become an addictive and dangerous relationship that will only lead to bad every time until someone intervenes)
Bertha

Glasgow, KY

#57 Feb 21, 2013
knows better wrote:
No, I am not protective of him because, frankly, I don't think he deserves it! I do, however, know how crazy she is.
(oh, and it will be a very cold day in helí before I let someone like him "bang" me)
facts

Glasgow, KY

#58 Feb 21, 2013
fact is bertha is spot on about this and everyone knows it. jennifer needs to stop getting on here with her friends trying to defend her side.
Sandy

Bowling Green, KY

#59 Feb 21, 2013
Bertha wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Everyone that knows them, knows how they act. Both, him and her! Yes, he is like most every guy that has that "do as they want and to hell with everyone else" attitude, but his wife gives him a run for his money.
Jilted woman, really!! Come on, Sandy!!! I just call it how I see it!!(it would be 110% better for both of them to part ways but i think this has become an addictive and dangerous relationship that will only lead to bad every time until someone intervenes)
Bertha: You must be blind in one eye & can't see out the other to "call it like you see it" because everything you keep posting on this site is about bad mouthing the wife. It seems like you have a personal vendetta against her on everything you post & the husband is this poor mistreated, misguided, wounded man.
I don't know these people but I feel sorry for them. I know I wouldn't want all my personal business posted on here. I just hope they can work through their problems & come up with a solution that works for all of them.
Bertha

Glasgow, KY

#60 Feb 22, 2013
Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>
Bertha: You must be blind in one eye & can't see out the other to "call it like you see it" because everything you keep posting on this site is about bad mouthing the wife. It seems like you have a personal vendetta against her on everything you post & the husband is this poor mistreated, misguided, wounded man.
I don't know these people but I feel sorry for them. I know I wouldn't want all my personal business posted on here. I just hope they can work through their problems & come up with a solution that works for all of them.
Clearly you have no clue and even admit not knowing this couple.

I will say it again.(hopefully in a manner that everyone will understand) This officers wife is and has always been a trouble maker to this man and everyone he is involved with.(ie; work. Professional and personal) You used the words "misguided" "mistreared" and "wounded" to describe him. I say orney and ignorant. You have been quick to assume that I am defending him! I equally dislike them, both. I just know that she is not the poor, innocent person she portrays to be.

Btw, I couldn't help but note your implification of posting about others....... Go for it. This is Topix. One of the most white trashed, meaningless sites on the internet. My name has been blasted on here before. I laughed then and will laugh now.(and can have it removed just as quick as you did yours)
weenie whipped

Glasgow, KY

#61 Feb 22, 2013
someone please help me. i have been beaten by a hot dog and it's bad. gosh, i hope someone magically calls ksp for me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone know Samantha Ali 8 min Alicia 2
F p s 2 hr Neighbor 9
Tearing down confederate statue on courthouse lawn 2 hr Neighbor 37
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr CCzar 166,491
Mitzi Perkins (Feb '11) 6 hr Hicks 40
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '15) 7 hr Doug77 1,440
News Glasgow's Kelly Craft is 1st female U.S. Ambass... 8 hr truth 1

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance