Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

According to WCLU website David Graves was arrested last night:

GLASGOW POLICE OFFICER ARRESTED ON DOMESTIC VIOLENCE CHARGES
Tuesday, 19 February 2013 08:39
Glasgow City Police Lieutenant Colonel David Graves was arrested last night on a domestic violence charge. According to Kentucky State Police, they got a call at 10:27 pm on a report of domestic violence. State police responded and arrested 46 year old David Ewing Graves of Glasgow without incident. Graves was charged with assault 4th degree, domestic violence and lodged in the Barren County Jail. Glasgow Police Chief Guy Turcotte has not released a statement on the arrest. State Trooper Jermaine Savage was the arresting officer.
Tax Payer

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

I hate to see this
Why

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Tax Payer wrote:
I hate to see this
Why? I'd rather see him arrested for breaking the law rather than have the "brotherhood in blue" sweep it under the rug as usually happens.
Tax Payer

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Why wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? I'd rather see him arrested for breaking the law rather than have the "brotherhood in blue" sweep it under the rug as usually happens.
A Police Officer should be a roll model is how I meant it to be taken as
no name

Munfordville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Tax Payer wrote:
<quoted text>A Police Officer should be a roll model is how I meant it to be taken as
I totally agree.
The Devil

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Tax Payer wrote:
<quoted text>A Police Officer should be a roll model is how I meant it to be taken as
They put there pants on just like we do. The only ones Exempt from the law is our Wonderful Government.
Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Wonder if he was drunk and hi on pain pills when the arrest was made?
pfft

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

both him and his wife should be locked up in the looney bin. everyone that knows them knows how crazy they are!
Obama is the deceiver

Cave City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

The Devil wrote:
<quoted text>
They put there pants on just like we do. The only ones Exempt from the law is our Wonderful Government.
only if we continue to let them be.
it's coming soon.
Next

Horse Cave, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Bob Wing needs to shut it, before he gets his butt stomped.
a r u a idiot

Mount Sherman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Why am I not surprised another GPD officer behind bars. Why and I mean why want the city or the mayor dont drug test these guys everyday. DRUG TEST..DRUG TEST DRUG TEST DRUG TEST DRUG TEST DRUG TEST DRUG TEST DRUG TEST DRUG TEST DRUG TEST DRUG TEST DRUG TEST DRUG TEST DRUG TEST
Next

Horse Cave, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

a r u a idiot wrote:
Why am I not surprised another GPD officer behind bars. Why and I mean why want the city or the mayor dont drug test these guys everyday. DRUG TEST..DRUG TEST DRUG TEST DRUG TEST DRUG TEST DRUG TEST DRUG TEST DRUG TEST DRUG TEST DRUG TEST DRUG TEST DRUG TEST DRUG TEST DRUG TEST
They would not need to be drug tested if they was straight like billy bowles.
amen

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

a r u a idiot wrote:
He wasnt arrested for drugs but i am more than willing to bet that he was drunk or high or both.
My opinion

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

He is like the rest of the lowlife they arrest.. they get out here and dope and speed, and beat up on their wives at home and then get out here and screw around with whoever will look at their fat azz.. they need to be in jail and let them get a little taste of what it's like to be in there. Karma is a bitch. What goes around comes around. role model may azz.. 90% of them doing worse than the ones that get caught..
yah

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

by dads, ah betchie dat dare dangit Ruudy Ranyon never done did stuffed lack dat thar.....
uh oh

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

What is the officers wifes first name?
fishy

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

He was put on leave. With pay. Could someone please explain how that is a punishment from the pd?
Meow Mix

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

fishy wrote:
He was put on leave. With pay. Could someone please explain how that is a punishment from the pd?
I know they all need a check from the neck up your right put on leave with pay if he is doing drugs thats just money to buy them with.
Jack

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

I am actually behind the officer, the wife had no visible injuries or marks on her. I heard he threw a hot dog at her. Does that warrant an arrest?
nothing new

Cave City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

fishy wrote:
standard practice w/ depts. all over the country. I'm sure it's a union thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Glasgow Forum right now

Search the Glasgow Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Le Jimbo 146,978
Glasgow Needs To Be Wet 31 min my view 12
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 49 min AAA 128,952
Witch's Castle 2 hr Wondering 3
does any one know an older guy named eddie fra... 2 hr untamed_heart40965 1
Beautiful day for a drive and enjoying the out... 3 hr get outta here with ur BS 7
Upcoming Elections 3 hr wtf 66
Gary Hogan (Mar '11) 7 hr Jeff Pretchet 49
Mancino's closing 19 hr KissMeQuick 9
Wendys moving Mon KissMeQuick 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

Glasgow Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••