Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2010

Judged:

I am a female of course and when I orgasm I squirt. I haven't been with but 5 guys but none of them had ever been with a girl that does this and to be honest I think it freaked a couple of them out. Does very many girls do this or am I the only one. I am serious so please don't post a bunch of stupid perverted stuff I really want to know the answer.
Tinklebell

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2010

Its pee. Random females don't have some ejaculation gland others don't have. Its pee. Orgasmic incontinence. Look it up. Pee.
AFC

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2010

Judged:

LAdies dont worry about it, its natrual any man should be please to have sex with a lady that squirts. I would be if I was having oral sex with you
guys love it

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2010

Tinklebell wrote:
Its pee. Random females don't have some ejaculation gland others don't have. Its pee. Orgasmic incontinence. Look it up. Pee.
you need to take your own advice DUMBAZz. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_ejaculati... check it out bitch.my guy loves it when i squirt all over him. your prolly just jealous lmao. urine is yellow stupid what gets left on my sheets is clear.
Resident

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2010

Judged:

Is it just me wrote:
I am a female of course and when I orgasm I squirt. I haven't been with but 5 guys but none of them had ever been with a girl that does this and to be honest I think it freaked a couple of them out. Does very many girls do this or am I the only one. I am serious so please don't post a bunch of stupid perverted stuff I really want to know the answer.
I would not worry about it. I'm a guy I would welcome it. It's about your pleasure and guy should respect you and your body. As far as the other persons comment about it being pee - it's not. It's fluid produced by the Skene's gland which is a female's version of the males prostate.

“Tired of Caring Anymore”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2010

Judged:

Is it just me wrote:
My theory on the entire matter is this. I would be happy with a girl that squirted. It's not all that common, but there are females that do it. I sadly enough have not been with one that does as of yet. I'm hoping to change that. If you are with a guy that can't handle it, dump him and holla at me.
aLL aBoUt AwEsOmE

Burkesville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2010

Any woman can do this. Be careful some have a lot of pressure, you can lose your vision messing with it. Wear the proper ppe when toying around with it.

Takes two fingers and slight downward push at the bottom of the clitoris. if she's on her head it will be the top.

Warning:
2a1A is not responsible for any advice you take from 2a1A. The person or persons involved shall hold no grudge or pursue legal action in case of personal injury and/or death.
i would love to see

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2011

Is it just me wrote:
i have never been with a woman that squrts i would love to see a woman do that it would be magic
i would love to see

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2011

Tinklebell wrote:
hi i have seen you on other sights i think your in scotland i have a very high sex drive if you would like to get together
It happens

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2011

Is it just me wrote:
Don't worry, you are perfectly normal and every woman is capable of doing this. I have twice before, but it is not easy for me. For some women it happens with every orgasm, and others may never get the right stimulation. It's definitely not urine by no means. It's actually very similiar to the same fluid a man excreted before sexual activity to clean the urethra. So no worries there. I would just warn any sexual partner that you have this ability beforehand and explain to them what it is and how it will happen. I have only been with 2 guys and the one I was able to squirt with felt very pleased with himself and the other one wants to see it happen. Many men will welcome it and enjoy it. Just remember, it's your body and you are perfectly normal.
sayin

Decorah, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2011

yeah i love it when they squirt i like bend them over couch and make them squirt til its running down there legs but the woman has to be able to take it
wow

Munfordville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2011

I personally think it would be totally awesome to be able to do this! I have never been able to,but I have seen it happen on videos. One thing for sure, girls that do look like they have one heck of an orgasm. all women are different though. Some can squirt (like you), some have multiple orgasms while having sex (not just 2 like one right after another as long as the man keeps going.. i do this. and I always thought it was just what girls did until the guy im with now said he had only been w 1 other girl who had multiple orgasms so i guess no every girl is that way. I dont think guys would mind a squirter. I think anytime they get one that does anything unique it makes them feel 'accomplished' and lie they have done a job well done. i dont believe it is pee either. on the videos i saw it was clear and i did see a video where a man claimed to be able to make any girl squirt and it showed him doing his 'special technique' on these girls with his hand and everyone of them would squirt when they had never squirted before. guys i know talk about liking it. i could see where it might be a shocker to a guy that isnt expecting it or that had never been w anyone else that squirts. dont know if you get embarassed by it or what but if a guy isnt expecting it, i would think it would startle him and be embarassing to him for not knowing and for getting so off guard.
squirtyfan

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Its definitely not pee so don't listen to that idiot, my previous partner did it every time we had sex and I adored it, it tastes very sweet so it can't be pee, just trying to get my current gf to do it now lol as it really is a wonderful moment
hmmm

West Union, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Known squirters of gtown? Just wondering if I know ne of these ladies
meeeee

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

I just did 5 times because my man is the sh!t. Going to bed with a smile :)
Spray away

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

I don't mind if they squirt. I'm going to come on their face anyway.
mamie

Leitchfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

I do and it goes everywhere!!!
yum

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

how can i make myself do it without a guy?? i want to so bad and then do it for my man ;)
hmmm

West Union, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Still wanna hear some names?
suggestion

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

yum wrote:
how can i make myself do it without a guy?? i want to so bad and then do it for my man ;)
use a vibrator ;) it works! i am a female and for any other females who are curious and have never done it but want to, from my experience, its important to feel comfortable with your partner.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

88 Users are viewing the Glasgow Forum right now

Search the Glasgow Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 14 min Cornelius Scudmister 146,965
Upcoming Elections 18 min Citizen 65
Gary Hogan (Mar '11) 25 min Jeff Pretchet 49
Tony Hogan nurse practitioner (Jan '14) 29 min Cody 52
Glasgow sonic 1 hr gone to the dogs 22
Witch's Castle 1 hr Meow 2
Walmart Gone To the Dogs 1 hr Jorge 51
Mancino's closing 13 hr KissMeQuick 9
Wendys moving 23 hr KissMeQuick 9
•••
•••
•••
•••