First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Is it just me

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Sep 29, 2010
I am a female of course and when I orgasm I squirt. I haven't been with but 5 guys but none of them had ever been with a girl that does this and to be honest I think it freaked a couple of them out. Does very many girls do this or am I the only one. I am serious so please don't post a bunch of stupid perverted stuff I really want to know the answer.
Tinklebell

Glasgow, KY

#2 Sep 29, 2010
Its pee. Random females don't have some ejaculation gland others don't have. Its pee. Orgasmic incontinence. Look it up. Pee.
AFC

United States

#3 Sep 29, 2010
LAdies dont worry about it, its natrual any man should be please to have sex with a lady that squirts. I would be if I was having oral sex with you
guys love it

Glasgow, KY

#4 Sep 29, 2010
Tinklebell wrote:
Its pee. Random females don't have some ejaculation gland others don't have. Its pee. Orgasmic incontinence. Look it up. Pee.
you need to take your own advice DUMBAZz. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_ejaculati... check it out bitch.my guy loves it when i squirt all over him. your prolly just jealous lmao. urine is yellow stupid what gets left on my sheets is clear.
Resident

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Sep 29, 2010
Is it just me wrote:
I am a female of course and when I orgasm I squirt. I haven't been with but 5 guys but none of them had ever been with a girl that does this and to be honest I think it freaked a couple of them out. Does very many girls do this or am I the only one. I am serious so please don't post a bunch of stupid perverted stuff I really want to know the answer.
I would not worry about it. I'm a guy I would welcome it. It's about your pleasure and guy should respect you and your body. As far as the other persons comment about it being pee - it's not. It's fluid produced by the Skene's gland which is a female's version of the males prostate.

“Tired of Caring Anymore”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#6 Sep 29, 2010
Is it just me wrote:
My theory on the entire matter is this. I would be happy with a girl that squirted. It's not all that common, but there are females that do it. I sadly enough have not been with one that does as of yet. I'm hoping to change that. If you are with a guy that can't handle it, dump him and holla at me.
aLL aBoUt AwEsOmE

Burkesville, KY

#7 Sep 29, 2010
Any woman can do this. Be careful some have a lot of pressure, you can lose your vision messing with it. Wear the proper ppe when toying around with it.

Takes two fingers and slight downward push at the bottom of the clitoris. if she's on her head it will be the top.

Warning:
2a1A is not responsible for any advice you take from 2a1A. The person or persons involved shall hold no grudge or pursue legal action in case of personal injury and/or death.
i would love to see

UK

#11 Aug 21, 2011
Is it just me wrote:
i have never been with a woman that squrts i would love to see a woman do that it would be magic
i would love to see

UK

#12 Aug 21, 2011
Tinklebell wrote:
hi i have seen you on other sights i think your in scotland i have a very high sex drive if you would like to get together
It happens

Glasgow, KY

#13 Sep 7, 2011
Is it just me wrote:
Don't worry, you are perfectly normal and every woman is capable of doing this. I have twice before, but it is not easy for me. For some women it happens with every orgasm, and others may never get the right stimulation. It's definitely not urine by no means. It's actually very similiar to the same fluid a man excreted before sexual activity to clean the urethra. So no worries there. I would just warn any sexual partner that you have this ability beforehand and explain to them what it is and how it will happen. I have only been with 2 guys and the one I was able to squirt with felt very pleased with himself and the other one wants to see it happen. Many men will welcome it and enjoy it. Just remember, it's your body and you are perfectly normal.
sayin

Decorah, IA

#14 Sep 7, 2011
yeah i love it when they squirt i like bend them over couch and make them squirt til its running down there legs but the woman has to be able to take it
wow

Glasgow, KY

#15 Sep 8, 2011
I personally think it would be totally awesome to be able to do this! I have never been able to,but I have seen it happen on videos. One thing for sure, girls that do look like they have one heck of an orgasm. all women are different though. Some can squirt (like you), some have multiple orgasms while having sex (not just 2 like one right after another as long as the man keeps going.. i do this. and I always thought it was just what girls did until the guy im with now said he had only been w 1 other girl who had multiple orgasms so i guess no every girl is that way. I dont think guys would mind a squirter. I think anytime they get one that does anything unique it makes them feel 'accomplished' and lie they have done a job well done. i dont believe it is pee either. on the videos i saw it was clear and i did see a video where a man claimed to be able to make any girl squirt and it showed him doing his 'special technique' on these girls with his hand and everyone of them would squirt when they had never squirted before. guys i know talk about liking it. i could see where it might be a shocker to a guy that isnt expecting it or that had never been w anyone else that squirts. dont know if you get embarassed by it or what but if a guy isnt expecting it, i would think it would startle him and be embarassing to him for not knowing and for getting so off guard.
squirtyfan

London, UK

#17 May 8, 2012
Its definitely not pee so don't listen to that idiot, my previous partner did it every time we had sex and I adored it, it tastes very sweet so it can't be pee, just trying to get my current gf to do it now lol as it really is a wonderful moment
hmmm

Lubbock, TX

#18 May 14, 2012
Known squirters of gtown? Just wondering if I know ne of these ladies
meeeee

Glasgow, KY

#19 May 14, 2012
I just did 5 times because my man is the sh!t. Going to bed with a smile :)
Spray away

Bowling Green, KY

#20 May 15, 2012
I don't mind if they squirt. I'm going to come on their face anyway.
mamie

Leitchfield, KY

#21 May 15, 2012
I do and it goes everywhere!!!
yum

Bowling Green, KY

#22 May 15, 2012
how can i make myself do it without a guy?? i want to so bad and then do it for my man ;)
hmmm

Lubbock, TX

#23 May 15, 2012
Still wanna hear some names?
suggestion

Glasgow, KY

#24 May 15, 2012
yum wrote:
how can i make myself do it without a guy?? i want to so bad and then do it for my man ;)
use a vibrator ;) it works! i am a female and for any other females who are curious and have never done it but want to, from my experience, its important to feel comfortable with your partner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you approve of Rudy Runyon as Mayor? 47 min Big John 1
tiffany bowles 2 hr upper 1
Amber mesker? what's going on with her? 2 hr was 5
Morgan falls 4 hr OMG 3
Do you approve of Rhonda Trautman as Mayor? (May '12) 6 hr OMG 67
fancy meeting this morning? 6 hr Glasgowhorny69 1
Chris Eaton needs to pay county back 7 hr Quit running your... 17
Chad Hunt Caveland Church (Sep '08) Fri nikricheyis*strange* 275
incest (Aug '13) Fri unknown 109
Glasgow Dating