Tupelo Mississippi news

Nashville, TN

#43 Jan 17, 2009
Cee how et iz vern?????
Tupelo Mississippi news

Nashville, TN

#46 Jan 17, 2009
motorcycle trash

Bikertrash motorcycle biker magazineThe Motorcycles: On The Road Again print magazine also grew out of our original BikerTrash website. The print version on On The Road Again was distributed ...
www.bikertrash.com/ - 45k - Cached - Similar pages
Low life motorcycle trash - Topix20 posts
Some of the girls that ride with low life trash may still have some good left ... a short time in the company of low life trash who are motorcycle riders....
www.topix.com/forum/city/glasgow-ky/TS6QTAGQ3... - 97k - Cached - Similar pages
motorcycle trash - Topixwell me and my husband ride a motorcycle and no we are not trash, we go to work everyday and pay our bills just like everyone else and if we like to spend ...
www.topix.com/forum/city/glasgow-ky/TB8D3TGPC... - 101k - Cached - Similar pages
More results from www.topix.com
Motorcycle Trash Talkin'Motorcycle Trash Talkin'. James Stewart sds at globalserve.net . Wed Sep 27 18:00 :21 PDT 2000. Previous message: Motorcycle Trash Talkin'...
mailman2.u.washington.edu/pipermail/amp-l/200... - 3k - Cached - Similar pages
Motorcycle Trash Talkin'Motorcycle Trash Talkin'. George Boyer feenix2 at bellsouth.net . Wed Sep 27 11: 40:16 PDT 2000. Previous message: Motorcycle Trash Talkin'...
mailman2.u.washington.edu/pipermail/amp-l/200... - 3k - Cached - Similar pages
More results from mailman2.u.washington.edu
Motorcycle Trash photo - John Stevenson photos at pbase.com Motorcycle Trash. 10-MAR-2007, John Stevenson. Motorcycle Trash. Santa Fe, New Mexico. From "New Mexico" Gallery. Nikon D50 ,Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED ...
www.pbase.com/jestev/image/76041205 - 7k - Cached - Similar pages
Motorcycle, Garbage Truck Collide - Kansas City News Story - KCTV ...KANSAS CITY, Mo.-- Two people are injured when the motorcycle they were riding collided with a garbage truck. Tuesday, May 20, 2008.
www.kctv5.com/news/16337192/detail.html... - 62k - Cached - Similar pages
Dirt Bike or trash bicycle? Homemade electric motorcycle and funny ...Dec 27, 2008 ... While we were searching for the price of lithium ion batteries for a homemade electric bike (see the video after the jump), our Italianů
www.twowheelsblog.com/post/1400/dirt-bike-or-... - 42k - Cached - Similar pages
DirtWerk - MX Trash Cans, motocross trash cans, dirt bike trash ...DirtWerkz - Motorcycle Parts and Accessories ... Smooth Industries Motocross Trash Cans - Travis Pastrana Code:SI-1710-201. Price:$18.95 ...
www.dirtwerkz.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc... - 27k - Cached - Similar pages
Motorcycle runs into garbage truck | StarNewsOnline.com | Star ...A 24-year-old man was taken
Tupelo Mississippi news

Nashville, TN

#47 Jan 17, 2009
Having trouble being filth that ride motorsuckles?

There is a cure.

#1 take your shoes off, Lawd yo feet stink, let's do this with your shoes on. Hit yourdelf in the toes, thru your shoes woth a hammer real hard.

#2 wash your clothes in a jumbo wash machine while still in them. This way is will get your nasty body and clothes clean together,,MAYBE.

OH HELL JUST FORGET IT. THERE IS NO HOPE FOR YOU.
Tupelo Mississippi news

Nashville, TN

#48 Jan 17, 2009
Guess you can't help after all?????
whatever

Glasgow, KY

#49 Jan 17, 2009
I don't understand why every one judges ppl , If they ride a motorcycle or , ride in a car, or truck , van or what ever there is nasty women out there. it doesn't mean every woman is nasty. I've known some women that rode motorcycles they are very clean. so all this talk is bullsh*t. the ppl that started this is crazy!
A woman can be hot & sweating an her panties are not stuck to her. Men say things that they no nothing about!
Tupelo Mississippi news

Nashville, TN

#50 Jan 17, 2009
Sounds like your old nasty panties has been stuck to you for awhile.

Look honey change then biweekly instead of waiting for them to rot off you.
oh please

Glasgow, KY

#51 Jan 17, 2009
Sounds like I must have hit a nerve there Tupelo Mississippi news. Poor baby, sitting at home just wishing he had his wife back, but instead she is out ENJOYING life with a real man that knows how to please a woman. You are just simply pathetic. Start by taking baby steps, buy yourself a moped and learn how to ride that, then move up to a big boy bike. SO that you to can enjoy life again. Then you to can feel the enjoyment of having a beautiful woman sitting behind you with her large lustful breasts pressing on your back.
Ropespierre

Riverside, CA

#52 May 11, 2010
One could argue that the acidic PH of the vagina would disintegrate the biker girls' panties if they don't change their underwear often.
TRUTHFUL

AOL

#53 Mar 1, 2011
Logan wv topix & Kentucky logan topix there's a woman named angie she uses different names. Anyway she's married but whores around with bikers and some guy in logan wv he said i love you and happy valentines day she pretended not to know him. Well shes been messing with some of the brothers of the wheel people around forums like there family & friends on topix saying nasty things. I got word today that she was on drugs. She's fat and stinks. She's 51 and her boobs hang low. You know the ol song do your ears hang low? From now on i'm gonna tell biker women & women like her who's nasty does your boobs hang low to your panties can you tie them in a bow . Alot of bikers laugh at women who's trashy. They don't relize it.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#54 Mar 1, 2011
Obviously the person who posted this, was actually dumb enough to smell a biker chick's panties!!! lol!!

“Cowboy Up”

Since: Jan 11

Where ever I hang my Hat

#55 Mar 2, 2011
Snooty Patootie wrote:
Obviously the person who posted this, was actually dumb enough to smell a biker chick's panties!!! lol!!
LOL, Nice answer Snooty, my first laugh today, thank you.

“loving life”

Location hidden

#56 Mar 2, 2011
Some of the ones I know dont wear panties,just those tight short denim cutoffs.Ummmmm yeah and if you are with a stinky woman sounds like a personal problem to me. I dont go with stinky women.DUMBAZZ

Location hidden

#57 Mar 2, 2011
Big-Gun wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, Nice answer Snooty, my first laugh today, thank you.
Your welcome ;)
BikerBitch

Glasgow, KY

#58 Mar 15, 2011
I was gonna leave this one alone, but no, I just can't do it....I'm a biker girl, and yes I ride harleys, and yes, you will see me riding behind a real man on said bike. So let's get one thing straight- I'm not fat, ugly, not do I smell, and yes, I even bathe and change my underwear every day. I weigh 110 pounds...I'm far from fat, and I bet you'd think I was hot....I can also guarantee that those "gorillas" you're making fun of, could whip your ass. Proly the biker chicks could whip your ass. You don't like us? Stay the fuck away then. Chances are high that they don't like you either. I love my brothers and sisters, and I live for the ride and the life. Maybe you already got your ass beat by a biker, and that's what your problem is? Hmm? And for the record, my panties smell sweet as hell- so go fuck yourself

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#59 Mar 15, 2011
And for the record, I've made an account on here, just in case any of the REAL biker MEN wanna sweet thing ridin behind them this summer, if you ain't on a Harley, I don't give a damn bout what you think of me....all you little boys hating on here should grow up and get a big boy bike, might loosen you up a bit, learn to live a little ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Got some dry green stuff, anyone looking? 1 hr Turnback 6
big blue nation 3 hr Cayts 4
Glyn 3 hr Kimm 1
justaquestion 4 hr Jim 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Historicallyspeaking 131,870
Chad Hunt Caveland Church (Sep '08) 5 hr rebel 301
Brian Greever (Jul '08) 5 hr mississippiman 35
What do men that have had affair really think o... (Jan '12) 11 hr single 1,069
Glasgow Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Glasgow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Glasgow News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Glasgow

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]