Does anybody know April Cissell Morris?

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Nina

Canton, OH

#1 Sep 14, 2010
why she does what she does and then gets no punishment? she should have pulled prison time for what she done. it is sad that she had to sell lorcets and then said it wasnt her, and then blamed it all on someone else. and selling it 1000 feet from a school yard where children were present. our children are not safe with her on the street.
sweetkentuckygir l

Glasgow, KY

#2 Sep 18, 2010
well...Nina I dont kno u personally but I I kno you thru my cousin Kathy in B.G. or shall I say that if this aint Nina, it must be Kathy Duncan, Hmmmm.. and I dont think its right for u to stand up and talk about me like this. you dont kno me nor do u kno the facts about what is going on so u really need to keep ya mouth shut lady, ok? I am so tired of ppl sticking their nose where it doesnt belong and one of these days I really pray and hope that the nose gets knocked off for stooping this low on someone u dont even kno! It is noones business about whats going on with me or any of my family! And u dont even live her and dont kno anything about it so yeah, I think u must be getting your facts from Kathy! You and Kathy are meant for each other it looks like bc thats all u do is stick ur nose where it doesnt belong! Know the facts before u start running ya mouth ok? trust me u dont want me to get hateful and nasty but I must say this...u keep sticking ya nose in my business and talking crap, well it will be on and I will have alot to say to u oh girl so dont even go there! Now if u wanna start some S*** c'mon to glasgow and lets get it on, kathy knows where I live so it wouldnt be hard for u to find me oh girl!! Im not that hard to find! and another thing...keep my children out of ya mouth ok? If u wanna go and talk bout my children, well its on! My kids dont bother anyone and are innocent kids and so u have no business saying ANYTHING about them! U best keep ur mouth shut or I can shut it for ya oh girl and I aint playing about it! Now we can either do this in a nice way or we can do it in a nasty way, either way it dont make a darn to me oh girl! NOW BACK OFF OR ELSE!
sweetkentuckygir l

Glasgow, KY

#3 Sep 18, 2010
Nina wrote:
why she does what she does and then gets no punishment? she should have pulled prison time for what she done. it is sad that she had to sell lorcets and then said it wasnt her, and then blamed it all on someone else. and selling it 1000 feet from a school yard where children were present. our children are not safe with her on the street.
"U REALLY NEED TO SHUT YA MOUTH AND BK OFF OH GIRL! THIS DOESNT CONCERN U SO WHY ARE U STICKIN UR NOSE IN IT OH GIRL? GUESS BC U WANNA BE ALL NOSEY LIKE SOME OTHER PPL ARE, HUH! MAYB ONE OF THESE DAYS, YALL'S NOSE WILL GET KNOCKED OFF! LMAO! HA-HA!"
KYBLUEYES

Nashville, TN

#4 Sep 19, 2010
well lets see i think it is a shame that you want to get on here and run your mouth sweetkentuckygirl and put ppl down like me and you know that i do not do this stuff that you said i did and you can tell ppl on here the truth bc it really hurts when the truth comes out on you and by the way you can keep your mouth of of tj and tony bc they did not do anything to you ok and if you want to get shit started then we can bc you are the cause of they family not wanting nothing to do with me or my sister and thats wrong bc go and run your mouth about the family then blame it on me and kathy so if the family would just open there eyes and stop and look around they would see who is the one starting a;ll the trouble between the family bc it is not me or ot is not kathy and i can prove my point but can you i dont think so and for tracy you and her both sucked tjs penis so dont even go there bc he was a underahge kid at the time you did this stuff to him in hart county so you just need to stop it or else

“I'm A Proud Wife & Mom!”

Since: Sep 08

Glasgow, KY

#5 Sep 24, 2010
Well listen here kyblueyes u have no business getting on here and running your mouth about me or my kids either. it is nothing to u and so u really need to keep your mouth shut and off of my family, do i make myself clear?? Bc I can do sumthin about this and trust me it wont be pretty. Just like that time that YOU went and thought u could really get by with trying to get my mom for wanton endangerment, LMAO, well that didnt work! Ha..Mom's attorney chewed u up and spit u out..LMAO that was funny! And of course we all kno why u do alot of these kinda things but of course u owned up to it right there in the courtroom that u did it for revenge, OMG! LOL..U are so stupid! Why do we even have someone in our family like you? All u wanna do is cause drama and torment us all all the time. But guess what? Its fixing to bounce right back your way oh girl! HA HA! LMAO! And oh I guess u really get a kick out of calling Social Services on someone's kids huh? Well we know u did it on this end so dont even try and hide it oh girl ok? We know how u are, u been like that for years and your NEVER gonna change and your NEVER gonna stop either! I think its funny that this is all you have better to do. All I gotta say is this...you know u did it and God knows WHO did it and so YOU will pay in the end! People gets punished for the wrong things that they do in their life so I'm just gonna stand by and see that you get what you deserve! Judgement Day's coming! LOL. And this about the family...well you got me messed up with urself. Of course the family doesnt like you bc they all kno who u are and what u are, Duh! How hard is that to figure out? U have been like that for years! Why dont u go and talk about your own self and leave everyone else alone? Oh I 4got you enjoy tormenting people and their lives! I really get a kick out of it bc U ARE SO STUPID! LMAO! And for u being a good mother? C'mon, u let ur baby play in the trash and he picks it up and puts it in his mouth and everything..u even let him play in the toilet, OMG thats nasty..u even dont watch him and sometimes he wanders and sometimes he wanders out the door..U let him go dirty all time and wear dirty and wet clothes..just like u did @ my wedding, remember? LOL..Oh yeah u brought him in the church with dirty and wet clothes on and U and ur husband wasnt clean either and so c'mon now who's got respect and who doesnt, hmmmm...Uhh remember the time that YOU gave MY HUSBAND 2 Trazodone pills and tried to kill him?? U tried to say that that was what he asked for when all alone u knew that it wasnt..Hmmmm...And ohh another thing, what about the Morphine pills of your brother's that u been selling, hmmmm...I could say more, should I go on further?? I know alot on you so no, dont even go there! Now what u gonna say about all this huh, c'mon?..

Glasgow, KY

#6 Sep 24, 2010
Well listen here kyblueyes u have no business
getting on here and running your mouth about me or my kids either. it is nothing to u and so u really need to keep your mouth shut and off of my family, do i make myself clear?? Bc I can do sumthin about this and trust me it wont be pretty. Just like that time that YOU went and thought u could really get by with trying to get my mom for wanton endangerment, LMAO, well that didnt work! Ha..Mom's attorney chewed u up and spit u out..LMAO that was funny! And of course we all kno why u do alot of these kinda things but of course u owned up to it right there in the courtroom that u did it for revenge, OMG! LOL..U are so stupid! Why do we even have someone in our family like you? All u wanna do is cause drama and torment us all all the time. But guess what? Its fixing to bounce right back your way oh girl! HA HA! LMAO! And oh I guess u really get a kick out of calling Social Services on someone's kids huh? Well we know u did it on this end so dont even try and hide it oh girl ok? We know how u are, u been like that for years and your NEVER gonna change and your NEVER gonna stop either! I think its funny that this is all you have better to do. All I gotta say is this...you know u did it and God knows WHO did it and so YOU will pay in the end! People gets punished for the wrong things that they do in their life so I'm just gonna stand by and see that you get what you deserve! Judgement Day's coming! LOL. And this about the family...well you got me messed up with urself. Of course the family doesnt like you bc they all kno who u are and what u are, Duh! How hard is that to figure out? U have been like that for years! Why dont u go and talk about your own self and leave everyone else alone? Oh I 4got you enjoy tormenting people and their lives! I really get a kick out of it bc U ARE SO STUPID! LMAO! And for u being a good mother? C'mon, u let ur baby play in the trash and he picks it up and puts it in his mouth and everything..u even let him play in the toilet, OMG thats nasty..u even dont watch him and sometimes he wanders and sometimes he wanders out the door..U let him go dirty all time and wear dirty and wet clothes..just like u did @ my wedding, remember? LOL..Oh yeah u brought him in the church with dirty and wet clothes on and U and ur husband wasnt clean either and so c'mon now who's got respect and who doesnt, hmmmm...Uhh remember the time that YOU gave MY HUSBAND 2 Trazodone pills and tried to kill him?? U tried to say that that was what he asked for when all alone u knew that it wasnt..Hmmmm...And ohh another thing, what about the Morphine pills of your brother's that u been selling, hmmmm...I could say more, should I go on further?? I know alot on you so no, dont even go there! Now what u gonna say about all this huh, c'mon?..
KYBLUEYES wrote:
well lets see i think it is a shame that you want to get on here and run your mouth sweetkentuckygirl and put ppl down like me and you know that i do not do this stuff that you said i did and you can tell ppl on here the truth bc it really hurts when the truth comes out on you and by the way you can keep your mouth of of tj and tony bc they did not do anything to you ok and if you want to get shit started then we can bc you are the cause of they family not wanting nothing to do with me or my sister and thats wrong bc go and run your mouth about the family then blame it on me and kathy so if the family would just open there eyes and stop and look around they would see who is the one starting a;ll the trouble between the family bc it is not me or ot is not kathy and i can prove my point but can you i dont think so and for tracy you and her both sucked tjs penis so dont even go there bc he was a underahge kid at the time you did this stuff to him in hart county so you just need to stop it or else
yep

Cave City, KY

#7 Oct 1, 2010
no
HOTROD2010

Glasgow, KY

#9 Jan 17, 2011
oh yeah how u doing april morris u are nothing but a leir and a ho u sleep with anyman that comes along and u are sitting here talking s*** about other peoples kids when u need to be worried about your own cause u dont have custody of them your kids live with your mom so dont even play those games ok and everybody i want yal to know that she is nothing but a low life ho and u know that she did what she did and she has to be a snitch to get out of it oh by the way i do know u and all youir stuff cause we used to be friends ok.....oh money talks but bullshit walks..........ha ha ha ha
dancing queen

Glasgow, KY

#10 Jan 24, 2011
would u two stop one is as bad as the other all ur lives has been just like this everyone knows that sweetkentuckygirl 1 is april and the other kyblueeyes is judy fay so stop all ready and april u talk about judgement day u better get down on ur knees lady the way u do ur mom that is one of the lords commandments to honor thy father and mother but u didnt and the same goes for u judy u have faults just like april so u both should grow up
SORRY TO SAY

Glasgow, KY

#11 Jan 31, 2011
sweetkentuckygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
"U REALLY NEED TO SHUT YA MOUTH AND BK OFF OH GIRL! THIS DOESNT CONCERN U SO WHY ARE U STICKIN UR NOSE IN IT OH GIRL? GUESS BC U WANNA BE ALL NOSEY LIKE SOME OTHER PPL ARE, HUH! MAYB ONE OF THESE DAYS, YALL'S NOSE WILL GET KNOCKED OFF! LMAO! HA-HA!"
april you are a snitch thats why you didn"t go to jail tell the truth
SORRY TO SAY

Glasgow, KY

#12 Feb 1, 2011
dancing queen wrote:
would u two stop one is as bad as the other all ur lives has been just like this everyone knows that sweetkentuckygirl 1 is april and the other kyblueeyes is judy fay so stop all ready and april u talk about judgement day u better get down on ur knees lady the way u do ur mom that is one of the lords commandments to honor thy father and mother but u didnt and the same goes for u judy u have faults just like april so u both should grow up
they both better hit their knees cause im glad im not them for god will punish them so they better hit them knees hard
dancing queen

Glasgow, KY

#13 Feb 4, 2011
Amen and the lord will take care of april and william just bc they are playing around with him april needs to settle down with those kids bc her mom aint gonna be around very much longer she is going down fast but april dont care she only cares about herself and william

Glasgow, KY

#14 Feb 5, 2011
hey dancing queen why dont u just come out from behind tht computer n tell who u r and talk ur crap?? im sure u aint got no reason to talk either..all imma say is...every dog has their days n whatever u say about somone, well it will come bk n bite u in the butt a bit harder n i hope god really gets u and gets u good cause u and everyone else thats been talkin crap about me n my husband will pay for it on judgement day!**Sticks n stones may break my bones, but words can never hurt me!** Ha Ha Ha...come on lets face it n be brave n come out from behind tht computer n tell who u are since u know alot about me n my husband! Bc obviously u dont kno jack shit!

Glasgow, KY

#15 Feb 5, 2011
hey hotrod2010 and dancing queen y dont u come out from behind tht computer n tell who u really r since u think u kno it all? u all dont kno shit n obviously just jealous bc i have him n u dont huh? ya all need to mind ya own damn business and stay out of mine for real!

Glasgow, KY

#16 Feb 5, 2011
hey hotrod2010 and dancing queen y dont u come out from behind tht computer n tell who u really r since u think u kno it all? u all dont kno shit n obviously just jealous bc i have him n u dont huh? ya all need to mind ya own damn business and stay out of mine for real! this goes for you too Sorry to say...
sorry to say

Glasgow, KY

#17 Feb 5, 2011
april why dont you quit running your mouth noone is jealous of you or william cause i have somrthing better and i am not worried about you or him hell all you do ius cause drama and i wont no part of it so mind your own business and if you dont want noone to say nothing then quit getting on here and writing cause you know people are gonna respond
hotrod2010

Glasgow, KY

#18 Feb 5, 2011
hey april u need to stop your shit cause it will get u hurt bad and u really want to know who hotrod is u need to look out your front door ok i kn ow more than u think i dont care if u got that lil boy cause im not jelous like u and him AND I DONT TALK SHIT U WANT TO TALK SHIT COME ON
misssexyhotrod20 10

Glasgow, KY

#19 Feb 5, 2011
look april u need to quit running your mouth and keep my man out of it ok i dont go around talking about your man so u need to keep my husband out of your fucking mouth ok cause u are barking up the wrong tree i dont care if yal talk about me but next time u talk about my husband and my family im going to kick your ass im tired of all the bull shit and drama thats all u are and next time u call my friemnds house and talking shit u will have to deal with me im feed up with this shit its all child games u need to gert a life like everyone else and your right danceing queen so please stop All the drama
sorry to say

Glasgow, KY

#20 Feb 5, 2011
amen you go girl hell shes scared she thinks she knows everyone on here but she dont.hell shes probally scrrewing him and another one at the same time lol
dancing queen

Glasgow, KY

#21 Feb 8, 2011
hey sweet kentucky girl 1 u say we are jealous of u and william heck u have to have something to be jealous over and mine is better i dont know what u think u have like they say beauty in the eyes of the beholder that has to b true but huh i have mine and happy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Mickey402 156,581
Happy valley inn 1 hr Hunter 5
Money laundering at Slaytons junk palace 1 hr Hunter 32
Chick-fil-A coming to Glasgow! 2 hr Hurricane Bobby 16
mike cary anyone seen him (Aug '12) 4 hr Mrthing 3
Trump going to shut down topix 5 hr Stfu 3
Where to get Quality Wee d / Hashes & Meds in G... 6 hr Tim 1

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages