'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,105)

Showing posts 62,081 - 62,100 of146,029
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama will arm Muslims but take guns a way from his own citizens ...
Guns for protection YES, but I don't believe AK47 belong to ordinary people ...
Oblamer does not have the right or the authority to take guns away from U.S. citizens, that would be a civil uprising,
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
Oblamer does not have the right or the authority to take guns away from U.S. citizens, that would be a civil uprising,
YES KYMI, just ... Obama is putting regulations on everything, walking all over The Constitution and slovenly taking our rights away...

Did you see Michigan and what Obama supporters /union thugs did? Obama and his evil supporters have no scruples, no respect for others ...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>No one but me and my wife have access to my weapons (long guns are under lock and key) we carry our hand guns (CCW/Permit).
I will not use my time to debate anyone as uninformed as you, anyone with intent to harm innocent children will find a way.
I HOPE LEO's executed the sick SOB who did this!
No trial - No appeal - No chance of parole due to overcrowding!
I never asked you for a debate, I merely stated my opinion.
I know how much you self righteous conservatives hate that.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

wtfisaturdburgler wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont want an AK-47! My M1-carbines with 30 round clips are fine! But I'm not ordinary!
I hope you don't ever have to use it, but doo what ever takes to protect your family...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

wtfisaturdburgler wrote:
My heart weeps for those poor little childern who were killed, and their families! I swear befor God I would gladly take their place, if I could! This is not about gun control; it's about a f--king crazy son of a bicth! When 20 or 30 get killed in a 'gangsta' killing in LA, do you think those people are packing "regestered guns"? Do you pacifists think gun laws will prevent guns? How did proahibition work for you?
Your heart weeps......what a joke of a comment from a total idiot!
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Right!
When libozombies are effected by Obama's regulations, than you'll never hear the end of it...Just wait for next year ...there is going to be so many regulations especially with his healthcare.
And it will still be Bushs fault.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
why don't you start your own thread and title it 'Sodolibs', that way you can all spam each other.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Old ploy...you lose debate; so you now want to take your toys (argument that failed) and go home.
Fine with me.
Answer me this: Who the hell turned this discussion into a debate about gun control?
If you were a teacher (or parent) on school grounds when a deranged lunatic came in with a Machete, Golf Club, or other weapon... Would you reach for
A. Tennis Racket
B. Paper weight?
C. Broom?
D. Hand Gun?
If "One adult" at that school challenged that S.O.B. with another gun (Brave to target unarmed children right?) would he have stood his ground? I think the "What if" is a better option than what took place.
I'm NOT arguing for the second amendment..."I'm arguing for those lives lost! Would you defend them...or bury your head?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

did u know wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thing the murderer was a white dude.....as usual...!!!
"GOOD THING THE MURDERER WAS A WHITE DUDE"... why, because those little angels killed were white kids? You are one SICK BASTARD !!!!!
I don't care what color you are, PSYCO !!!!!
GhostofRaygun

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
why don't you start your own thread and title it 'Sodolibs', that way you can all spam each other.
Never too late to get that GED. I know it would be hard for you after reading most of your childish post but you need to try.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
And it will still be Bushs fault.
Haha, you're right !!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Old ploy...you lose debate; so you now want to take your toys (argument that failed) and go home.
Fine with me.
Answer me this: Who the hell turned this discussion into a debate about gun control?
If you were a teacher (or parent) on school grounds when a deranged lunatic came in with a Machete, Golf Club, or other weapon... Would you reach for
A. Tennis Racket
B. Paper weight?
C. Broom?
D. Hand Gun?
If "One adult" at that school challenged that S.O.B. with another gun (Brave to target unarmed children right?) would he have stood his ground? I think the "What if" is a better option than what took place.
I'm NOT arguing for the second amendment..."I'm arguing for those lives lost! Would you defend them...or bury your head?
Holy smugness. Go play with your friends, where you're safe from various beliefs.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Right!
When libozombies are effected by Obama's regulations, than you'll never hear the end of it...Just wait for next year ...there is going to be so many regulations especially with his healthcare.
I was talking to someone the other day. A gentleman at a store. I was saying in general, well we have just a few days till everything
goes up, such as our taxes, our insurance premiums, special taxation on everything, etc.

He didn't know what I was talking about. This man was older than I was. So when I saw your post name "Obama Zombies". This is a prime example of many Americans walking around like zombies and like zombies, they don't have a clue or just not in touch with reality.

We are in deep trouble, people need to wake up or it is probably too late for some.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Never too late to get that GED. I know it would be hard for you after reading most of your childish post but you need to try.
GED? LOL, I'm published - several times, r u?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer invading your space instead.
And if we're talking about spam, you should find your cult leader, AmericanLunatic. She can teach you a thing or two about spam.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

reports indicate the killer had a history of mental illness, did the personnel responsible for diagnosing or treating (if any)this individual exercise due diligence, or should we just blame the guns? Time to fix that problem!!!
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

it is apparent that you left wing retards are intellectually impaired to the point that you should not be allowed to drive, vote or go out in public, you should all be in jail. But you won't even understand this post either.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/12/...
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer invading your space instead.
And if we're talking about spam, you should find your cult leader, AmericanLunatic. She can teach you a thing or two about spam.
Don't all libs have STDs? You should get your anti-viral and antibotics checked, the disease has inflamed your cranium,

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

If outlawing guns won't prevent gun violence, how is outlawing abortion going to prevent abortion?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't all libs have STDs? You should get your anti-viral and antibotics checked, the disease has inflamed your cranium,
And you should get a hobby. Offline.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 62,081 - 62,100 of146,029
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

142 Users are viewing the Glasgow Forum right now

Search the Glasgow Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 17 min Gizz 81,561
Doty Dooty 41 min public opinion 49
Cave City has voted YES! 1 hr Joe 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr curious 128,516
Walmart Gone To the Dogs 2 hr lmao 8
wanted home to buy 2 hr Howedyadoo 2
Been hearing that Bubby Wheat is a drug dealer 3 hr Hmmm 6
Glasgow police department 11 hr hunter 76
•••