'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 182802 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#63717 Nov 15, 2012
She wolf
&fe ature=related
Old Goat

Wichita, KS

#63718 Nov 15, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
They did OG, Gov. Jan Brewer, her team and Sheriff Arpaio and his team, refused, and stood on federal law. Then Obama and his minions put the heat on ICE, fed. employees, not to arrest but to let them go if they said they came to the US as kids. No proof was needed. ICE had to refuse to arrest or take further action.
For the sham of all this you'd have to read the crap going on in Arizona. This state is the doorway for illegal garbage, cartels, murderers, and scum of the earth to enter the US. Then they scatter to all the other states, print illegal documents....and the list goes on.
Obama was no help whatsoever!!! In fact, he is the problem.
They did not need the the approval of the FEDs to take them back to the border, with a very strong suggestion to never come back.
Jay

Paris, TN

#63719 Nov 15, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
People are soooooo stupid...kids learn fast...in Europe you learn one foreign language from 5 to 8 grade...also you learn world history, geography, geometry, and 9-12 -U.S. high school ...
In Europe 4 yrs of college ...
People want to come to U.S. you have to study...
It's parent's responsibility too. Don't you think?

Yes, OZ it is. But Spanish was the only language spoken at home. Kids in school eventually learned basic English, yes, but it took extra teacher's - extra classes - extra explanation to get through this. It cost taxpayers in the districts a raise in taxes every time you turned around. I know, I lived it. Then they had to add onto the school because they gave up the auditorium for classrooms, and kids were winding up in hallways. There weren't enough lockers for the kids so they doubled up. Pretty soon there was violence in the school yard after school, and volunteers had to stand on all four corners of the school with walky-talkies to herd them out. Believe me, it was a mess!!!!

Meanwhile, all these illegals were on free lunch, free babysitter's for those who had babies so they could attend school......oh, there is so much more!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#63721 Nov 15, 2012
CNN: PETRAEUS TO TESTIFY HE KNEW LIBYA WAS TERRORISM 'ALMOST IMMEDIATELY'

http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2012/11/15...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#63722 Nov 15, 2012
He better have some good security! imo
Hey

Broken Arrow, OK

#63723 Nov 15, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I just think it's nifty to rub my black ninja President in your face while cursing each and every one of you out daily. You're supposed to think it sucks stupido!
YOUR MAMMA...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#63724 Nov 15, 2012
FROM another forum

A petition just got put on the governments website

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/req...

You'll laugh at the petition :)

;~)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#63725 Nov 15, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR MAMMA...
Hi Hey!
Is the Hey from Flatwoods you?:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#63726 Nov 15, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, OZ it is. But Spanish was the only language spoken at home. Kids in school eventually learned basic English, yes, but it took extra teacher's - extra classes - extra explanation to get through this. It cost taxpayers in the districts a raise in taxes every time you turned around. I know, I lived it. Then they had to add onto the school because they gave up the auditorium for classrooms, and kids were winding up in hallways. There weren't enough lockers for the kids so they doubled up. Pretty soon there was violence in the school yard after school, and volunteers had to stand on all four corners of the school with walky-talkies to herd them out. Believe me, it was a mess!!!!
Meanwhile, all these illegals were on free lunch, free babysitter's for those who had babies so they could attend school......oh, there is so much more!!!
Is is "discombulating" to the brain !!!:)

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#63727 Nov 15, 2012
American Lady wrote:
CNN: PETRAEUS TO TESTIFY HE KNEW LIBYA WAS TERRORISM 'ALMOST IMMEDIATELY'
http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2012/11/15...
Wow! The shit is about to hit the fan!!!!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#63728 Nov 15, 2012
American Lady wrote:
FROM another forum
A petition just got put on the governments website
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/req...
You'll laugh at the petition :)
;~)
This is getting very interesting!!!!!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#63730 Nov 15, 2012
Old Goat wrote:
<quoted text>don't split hairs, I spent 21 years of my life killing you commie bastards, when it looks like a turd and smells like a turd, it must be a commie bastard. The only good commie is a dead commie, that has not changed since 1945.
People don't understand who Communists really are. Tito of Yugoslavia after WWII, when he came to power killed all opposition ...took weapons away from citizens...in that time you didn't have income to take taxes, but took animals from people, land, things you owe, sent renters to your house, took produce away from farmers, took control over companies, RE-DISTRIBUTION ...
you couldn't tell jokes or criticize government, or you might endup 6 months or so in jail. In school you must have uniform with red star, like it or not...you must learn in school what government want you too...for presidents birthday you must learn in school bunch of Communists songs and perform for the president across the country for your president. Freedom is gone...regulation and more regulations. Healthcare ...government in control and doctors paid by government ...

WHY PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT COMMUNISM IN THIS COUNTRY, FROM PEOPLE THAT KNOW THING OR TWO ABOUT COMMUNISM? ARE THEY THAT IGNORANT?????
American Lady

Danville, KY

#63731 Nov 15, 2012
Report from Petraeus: The “Talking Points” from Susan Rice were not from the CIA… Meanwhile The WH is Freaking Out…

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/11/1...
Hey

Broken Arrow, OK

#63732 Nov 15, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Hey!
Is the Hey from Flatwoods you?:)
If it was good,Yea,LOL!!!
Hey

Ashland, KY

#63733 Nov 15, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! The shit is about to hit the fan!!!!!
Good,I was afraid they were gonna try to cover for Obama...

And if he resigned over the affair it shows that he is more honorable than all the rest combined and Especially(Bill Clinton)..

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#63734 Nov 15, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR MAMMA...
My momma never voted in her life until she voted for Obama in 2008. She's a doctor, so don't give me the gift giving business.

& Your grand mamma bitch.
firstofthemonthe r

London, KY

#63735 Nov 15, 2012
I Love It! the Republicans liked the Cheap Labor, but it came back and bit them on the Ass, turns out the Brown People, wasnt as Stupid as they thought, Hell its a Joke, the only problem they have with Latinos, they Vote Democratic! People you would have to be Blind, Deaf, and Dumb, to think the Republicans are for the Working Man, and if you where that Stupid, you want be, by the time all this is over, You will understand, that there is a War on the Working Man, my Generation, thinks they can Lay back and live off us! Educate yourself on, Capital Gains, Emerging Markets, Stock Market, it will help you understand what is going on! Watch C Span on TV! I know most people dont have time to, but with everything thats going on, YOU MUST!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#63736 Nov 15, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
This is getting very interesting!!!!!
Not really.
Hey

Ashland, KY

#63737 Nov 15, 2012
WHAT?????
Jay

Paris, TN

#63738 Nov 15, 2012
Old Goat wrote:
<quoted text>They did not need the the approval of the FEDs to take them back to the border, with a very strong suggestion to never come back.
Yes, OG, they need men like you with guts on the border. And it's not that they don't have, but their hands are tied thanks to Napolitano and Obama's lawmakers. The border is not sealed, last I heard for 600 miles....they are stretched thin and can only do so much. Meanwhile, our brave military are "over there" protecting the border's of militants and people who truly want us out. I wish our military home...and foreign aid reduced and placed where it's needed in this country...for our poor, indigent, disabled, etc. It will never happen and we won't have the money if we keep spending it "over there."

Please tell me how they got millions of tons of food and water to Haiti in four days, and our people in the East are suffering now for what? three weeks? And where is the help? Mostly volunteers.

Have you seen any help from the countries we aid in times of crisis?

We are billions of dollars in debt because of Sandy's storm, where is the forthcoming help from other countries, Obama?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laynees MOTHER 5 min Jus saying 66
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 55 min Yiago 138,113
Grand Jury 1 hr Hilda 3
Anybody want pumped ? 1 hr Harry 1
clint rowe (Oct '12) 2 hr corruption inhave... 10
Finding the man that has the answers 6 hr Hidenseek 1
Carrie Slyfield 6 hr How do they deal 4
Laynee Wallace body found 16 hr wow 52
missing child 20 hr sad 139
More from around the web

Glasgow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]